Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,390 members, 7,830,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" (22069 Views)

Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
She is indeed tripolar not bipolar.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by crackhouse(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
U mean earthing like your television, cooker, chairs and so on.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by odinga1of: 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
TechCapon:
Kuku commit the suicide na so that everyone will rest. You have made enemies with everyone who could have helped you. Davido who you wanted to pull down is soaring high while you are there begging for 2k. Never try to bring others down because you don't know where your help will come from.

Apart from her accent, the woman is a disgrace. after trying to pull down Linda Ikeji, davido, hushpuppy n co.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bonapart:
Afonja with their unstable brains.
Kemi, bobrisky, denrelee... the list goes on and on
I can feel her pains. We Nigerians should learn to empathise with people passing through a lot of difficulties. Her present travail could have resulted from the losses she suffered in America. She's now depressed. May God comfort her and also bring helpers to her. This life is not easy!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by TechCapon(m): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
odinga1of:

Apart from her accent, the woman is a disgrace. after trying to pull down Linda Ikeji, davido, hushpuppy n co.
big disgrace
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by LyfeJennings(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
sonnie10:
Person way never experience life would think these are lies.
This life is a great teacher. It would continue to dish out lessons,

This woman is a pathological liar bro.
If it's coming from someone else, yes
But Kemi....
Hmmmmm
Believe her at your own risk
This woman is suffering from mild mental problem.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by Basiljoe: 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bonapart:
You don't have sense.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by sonnie10: 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
LyfeJennings:

This woman is a pathological liar bro.
If it's coming from someone else, yes
But Kemi....
Hmmmmm
Believe her at your own risk
This woman is suffering from mild mental problem.
Mild mental problem! You guys no go kil person .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by CaptainMitch: 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
Exactly, I don dey stingy now, na only genuine cases of need I fit help out
Abudu2000:
no make that mistake give 5k even if the person want die. Them go take Ur money go feed another lazy boy for house. Ladies in this part of the world are really something else
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by Kobicove(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
This woman is a first class nutcase!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bonapart:
How about your Ibo Tonto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by CanadaOrBust: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
Mandeyy:
I can feel her pains. We Nigerians should learn to empathise with people passing through a lot of difficulties. Her present travail could have resulted from the losses she suffered in America. She's now depressed. May God comfort her and also bring helpers to her. This life is not easy!

Misplaced sympathy. Can’t u see the jail PTSD is a ruse. She was just as crazy b4 jail. Just using it as excuse 4 something that’s always been there. Only thing jail did was teach her the trick of public money begging. If u would give, give to the destitute around u in real need.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by TruthHurts100: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
"Every I own in America was sold during my 2017 arrest" - Kemi Olunloyo Cries For Help

After reading her caption i felt the pain retired journlaist Kemi Olunloyo is going through.

Recently she requested for help from Nigerian with two thousand naira only, just because the country is hard i haven't helped her and am sure some of us too.

She opened up on her page to cry out for help and also reveals how she sold all of her properties because of 2017 arrest.

Read caption below..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/every-i-own-in-america-was-sold-during-my-2017-arrest-kemi-olunloyo-cries-for-help/

This woman? Once she put mouth on your name, you're in trouble. Why only her? It was Linda Ikeji, It became Davido, then the pastors, then Ruggedman, now it's Iyabo Ojo..... Haba.... Na only you? Who is next?

And this her PTSD is not an illness you can have and tell the story the way she's been saying it. She said "I will just feel like entering a police station and kill everybody." Oya na, go kill them nar! PTSD does not make you wanna kill. It make you scared when you have flashback of the terror you've experienced.

Enough of all these lies.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by famous85: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bonapart:

Add nnamdi cownu to the list. Idiot
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by meobizy(f): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
It's obvious EFCC caught her.
Na their way.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest" by Alejobs: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
What can we do without reliable power really? We don't deserve this heat!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana / Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals / Mercy Aigbe In Lovely Deep-blue Jumpsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.