Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It (50605 Views)

Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Celebrityblog: 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
Isokoboy, Other Nigerians Call For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady And Recorded It

Nigerian complainer and social media influencer, Isokoboy has reacted to the heartbreaking video of 4 guys raping a girl.

The girl was trying to resist the rape but they gang raped her, recorded it and shared the video online.

Isokoboy called for their arrests. Other Nigerians are also calling for the guys to be identified and arrested by police.

It's really heartbreaking to see ladies, girls go through rape, the trauma they pass through follow them although. Say no to rape!!!

We hope the perpetrators would be brought to book

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/11/photos-video-gangrape-nigerians-isokoboy-call-for-arrest-of.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Celebrityblog: 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
More

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by AstroG: 11:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ftc on top this wicked act cry

Just Imagine this Nonsense,gang raping an innocent girl.

This buffalos that did this needs to castrated,and their balls feed to them with a little bit if Hennessey to wash it down undecided undecided

This is act if wickedness,if the police doesn't do anything about this then the NPF is the most idiotic Police force ever created on Earth.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 13, 2019
I quickly had to go check instagram to confirm if this is really true nd behold it is!!!
The world has really turned upside down,by the look of those boys including the victim are definitely below twenty years old nd they already started behaving like a criminal!!!
Oh poor girl!!! Ladies have to be extremely careful especially when visiting a guy's house,always take your pepper spray along incase of necessity!!! Prevention is better than cure!!!Like me nw i dnt even visit a guy's house especially the one i don chop him money b4 grin grin

25 Likes

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by AstroG: 12:49am On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I quickly had to go check instagram to confirm if this is really true nd behold it is!!!
The world has really turned upside down,by the look of those boys including the victim are definitely below twenty years old nd they already started behaving like a criminal!!!
Oh poor girl!!! Ladies have to be extremely careful especially when visiting a guy's house,always take your pepper spray along incase of necessity!!! Prevention is better than cure!!! Like me nw i dnt even visit a guy's house especially the one i don chop him money b4 grin grin

Hmmm undecided undecided

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by YungMillionaire: 1:49am On Nov 13, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Oreofepeters: 3:23am On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Oh poor girl!!! Ladies have to be extremely careful especially when visiting a guy's house,always take your pepper spray along incase of necessity!!! Prevention is better than cure!!!Like me nw i dnt even visit a guy's house especially the one i don chop him money b4 grin grin
Them go catch you one day. Kwantinue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by ibkkk(f): 3:45am On Nov 13, 2019
Saddening. Just so saddening cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by partnerbizn5(m): 7:01am On Nov 13, 2019
rape is tragic

4 Likes

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by jnoz23(m): 7:51am On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:

You can't even respect ur broke polish bf, you want to eat ur cake and have it abi?
Collect a guys money but u no wan fuk!
Later u go dey shout all men are dogs,
Well!
I'd rather be a dog than a skunk like you!!!!

*vomits*

15 Likes

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by chariisGRACE(m): 8:11am On Nov 13, 2019
The most suitable punishment for these idiots.

*A hole should be drilled on a stone then they should be ordered to f**k the stone without lubrication.
since na kpanshing they wan do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by maximusprime2000: 8:40am On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Lol, low life golddigger continue your charity begins at home while digging other peoples heart outside until d day ur boyfriend will invite u to his wedding with another woman. Then ur eye go clear. Then u will learn the hard way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:19am On Nov 13, 2019
Whats wrong with the d 21st century Youth, some of them know nothing else than acting like a nitwit, I pray dey meet their Waterloo, ,Prolific giant cleaning service is in need of 2 female contract staff,location Lagos check my signature

4 Likes

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by ralmix(m): 9:19am On Nov 13, 2019
I Stan
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by QuickStandard: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2019
4:1
That's bad
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Kyllahmc(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2019
Was it rape or 5some... Wasn't she smiling in one the pictures? What if it's a leaked sextape of people having fun
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by mayskit4luv(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by pocohantas(f): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2019
I don't understand what all these small small boys are turning into. The level of drug abuse and perversion is at an all time high.

You don't even see their elder-brothers talking about things like this or advising them to be better. All you see is a bunch of negroes shouting olosho, feminism and take red pill. One would think those are the banes of the society.

Retards

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Duggedised12(f): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2019
From gang raping to nomadic rapist moving from village to village raping women as an occupation ,to rise in pedophiles to rise in sodomy ,one can conclude that Nigeria is gradually if not already the headquaters of sexual perversion ,child molestation and rape in general at least in the west African region.

Las las this boys will put Nigeria on the world map as the worlds number one rape nation,we are getting there ,slowly but surely until the laws are reviewed and parents learn how to raise their sons.

11 Likes

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Ayomarcel(m): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2019
Why are we like these guys

1 Like

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Ayoswit(f): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2019
K

1 Like

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Madibah(m): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2019
Isoko boy seff don turn celeb undecided
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by SEGLIZ: 9:24am On Nov 13, 2019
............... it is high time a law is enacted to deal with all this ills in our society.
the should be about arresting and jailing parents of deviants in our society along side their evil offsprings.
my reason is parents don't teach morals to their children no more. I see them around daily, even most indulges their wards in this so called evil act.
if proper laws and punishments are in place we are enroot a better, saner and safer society.
the parents of those animals should be down with this likewise.
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by javaguru: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2019
recorded? shea na gang b*ng
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by sylve11: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2019
cool
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by udemzyudex(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2019
jnoz23:

You can't even respect ur broke polish bf, you want to eat ur cake and have it abi?
Well!

*vomits*

Guy wetin happen naa,you woo her and she no agree?

See as you take am personal.

1 Like

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by YorubaPrince: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2019
You would think this Issoko boy is actually calling them out from a morals perspective but, he's doing so for his own selfishness.

He kept talking about how they're gonna mess up business for him and stuff. Rubbish! angry

1 Like

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Midas01: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2019
What part of the Constitution states that you must fvck a guy because he spent money on you.
jnoz23:

Well!

*vomits*

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier, Vigilante & Herdsmen Informant Shot Dead In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna / Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.