Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Quote For The Day - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Quote For The Day (184 Views)

Quote For The Day / Quote For The Day / Quote For The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quote For The Day by vicomonode: 1:31am On Jun 14, 2019
Every Mango seed is a potential Mango tree. The ability to become a tree is inherent in the seed. I asked my self some questions about this. I said if I have to put the tree inside the fruit can it ever go in? Never! But the tree came from the seed when in the right environment. You have the ability to turn a potential into reality. What ever is a seed in your hand, is it your business or your dreams you can bring it to fruition, provided the environment suitable for its growth is available.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Best Known Government Scholarships In Germany / Hire A Professional Writer / Directors And Coordinators Of Siwes Ebonyi State Visit AE-FUNAI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.