Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

"Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) (18709 Views)

Real Madrid Unveil Photos Of Their New Bernabeu Stadium With Retractable Roof / Benin 0-1 Nigeria: Paul Onuachu Speaks After Goal (Photos, Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The World's Best Player Award! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by mysportdab: 6:55am On Jun 14, 2019
After being unveiled to over 50,000 Real Madrid Fans, Eden Hazard has made it clear his desire to win the Ballon D'Or award, MySportDab reports.

The 28-year-old had drawn a crowd for his presentation bigger than three of Real Madrid's league games last season.

He said: "Everything began last year after the World Cup but I continued one year more (at Chelsea) and I think that worked out well both on a personal level and for the club because we won theEuropa League.

"I never doubted that I would end up playing for Real Madrid. I will try to be become the best player in the world. But before that I will try to make Madrid the best team in the world."

"No I'm not a Galactico, not yet. I can still improve," he added.

He was presented without a shirt number and joked: "I've been lucky because I have been able to talk to Luka Modric through Mateo Kovacic and I asked him if could lend me the No 10 shirt and he said no."

The signing brought to an end a long courtship between Hazard and Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane.

"I used to play with my brothers in the garden in a Madrid shirt," he said.

"Zidane was my hero since I was a kid. Him being here was an important factor but I already wanted to play here."

Watch Video;
See;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/06/here-to-be-best-player-in-world-eden.html

Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by hardeywhale2: 7:22am On Jun 14, 2019
I'm a Liverpool fan, I love intelligent players and Hazard is one them.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by OpinionCounts(m): 7:22am On Jun 14, 2019
We wish you all the best.

5 Likes

Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 7:22am On Jun 14, 2019
So of the whole big and fantastic club in England like Man u, man city, Arsenal, Liverpool.... It's d ogogoro club (as termed by nigerins man u fans) that Madrid is signing from!

Hazardous Hazard!
Go shine!
We will miss u!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by nomenclature(m): 7:22am On Jun 14, 2019
You might not, you came too late ,maybe if you still 21,heavy records are there that will take more than 10 good reasons to break.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by PROFdanmike(m): 7:23am On Jun 14, 2019
They will soon sell you

1 Like

Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by vecman22(m): 7:23am On Jun 14, 2019
T
Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by Officialgarri: 7:23am On Jun 14, 2019
I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm.
It is "I'm" not "Am here"
Something dey worry the OP and the Mod? angry angry

15 Likes

Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by nrexzy: 7:24am On Jun 14, 2019
Thumb up to Mr Eden... U were an inspiration to my club... Buh everything comes to an end..

More success ahead.

1 Like

Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by Wisdomhood: 7:25am On Jun 14, 2019
Best player in the world

1 Like

Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by wethebest(m): 7:26am On Jun 14, 2019
Na so
Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by superlanny(m): 7:26am On Jun 14, 2019
I believe you ex blue legend, it's an incredible luck to be a Chelsea and Madrid fan at the same time. Messi even confirmed Hazards greatness by Naming him in his top five players, I pity la Liga defenders next season.

1 Like

Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 14, 2019
OK we are waiting
Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 7:26am On Jun 14, 2019
Good luck Eden Hazard

1 Like

Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by HolyHero: 7:26am On Jun 14, 2019
Please give him no 10 jersey

1 Like

Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by arantess: 7:27am On Jun 14, 2019
Officialgarri:
I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm.
It is "I'm" not "Am here"
Something dey worry the OP and the Mod? angry angry
grin grin
Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:27am On Jun 14, 2019
Amen .
We Chelsea fans are thankful for your effort at Chelsea for seven fruitful years .we wish the best

2 Likes

Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 7:27am On Jun 14, 2019
OpinionCounts:
We wish you all the best.

Cornerstone2020:
Amen .
We Chelsea fans are thankful for your effort at Chelsea for seven fruitful years .we wish the best

kolafolabi:
Good luck Eden Hazard

nrexzy:
Thumb up to Mr Eden... U were an inspiration to my club... Buh everything comes to an end..

More success ahead.

Wisdomhood:
Best player in the world

All Chelsea Fans circle here and give honour to whom the honour is due !

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:27am On Jun 14, 2019
Amen .
We Chelsea fans are thankful for your effort at Chelsea for seven fruitful years .we wish you the best
Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by arantess: 7:27am On Jun 14, 2019
He used to play in a Madrid shirt in their garden that year wink
Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:28am On Jun 14, 2019
He can never be like Ronaldo or Messi ,Ronaldo has won the world best even before he landed in Madrid and the goal he netted against my arsenal from the midfield made me dislike him, and messi have deal with many youths especially Nigerians before adulthood, hazard is close but he can never be like them because this people has been shipping in goals everyday at the age hazard is now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 7:29am On Jun 14, 2019
Fiorentino Perez is the Zeus of football .
Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by Inairang: 7:29am On Jun 14, 2019
Get this app if you are looking for job, list of jobs vacancies etc. https://www.datafilehost.com/d/01be7c13
Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by elgramz: 7:29am On Jun 14, 2019
Messi right now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by blackaxe78: 7:30am On Jun 14, 2019
arantess:
He used to play in a Madrid shirt in their garden that year wink

Have you had breakfast?

1 Like

Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by landforeast(m): 7:30am On Jun 14, 2019
Ok
Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 14, 2019
Messi will be touching his beards now.

Messi be like "another threat in my kingdom"

3 Likes

Re: "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) by chimezieneymar: 7:33am On Jun 14, 2019
am very sure you will excel in your new chapter of football carrier. we Chelsea fans wish you good luck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sergio Ramos Becomes Europe's Most Capped Outfield Player / Ganduje Attends Super Eagles Vs Kano Pillars Match, Donates To Over 1000 Clubs. / 11 Ajax FC Players Test Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.