Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death (23557 Views)

Labourer Rapes His Colleague To Death In Ondo / Policeman Shoots Colleague To Death Over Affair With Wife / Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by AcuraZDX: 11:40am On Jun 14, 2019
A 23-year-old student of Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM, Emeka Maluzie, was, yesterday, arraigned by the Police before a Makurdi Chief Magistrate’s Court for allegedly beating his fellow student to death.

The victim, Francis Ekoli, was until his death a final year student of the institution.
Prosecuting Police officer, Sergeant Friday Kanshio, told the court that the father of the deceased, an Abuja-based legal practitioner, Mr. Edet Ekoli, had on May 24 reported to the Police that the accused conspired with his gang members, now at large, and beat up his son during an altercation.

He said the boy was rushed to Benue State University Teaching Hospital, BSUTH, for medical attention after the beating, but was confirmed dead by doctors.

According to Sergeant Kanshio, during the Police investigation, the accused was arrested for allegedly committing the offence, while efforts were on to arrest others, currently at large, who were involved in the matter.

No plea was taken for want of jurisdiction and the prosecuting Police officer intimated the court that investigation into the matter was still ongoing and asked for an adjournment of the matter.

In his ruling, Chief Magistrate Isaac Ajim ordered that the accused be remanded at the Federal Prison, Makurdi, and adjourned the case till July 16 for further mention.

Read more:
https://zenithnaija.com/makurdi-university-student-beats-colleague-to-death/
Re: Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by Jmk9292(m): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2019
Cliquism and it's demerits abound..... Cultism and murder are the charges..... QED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by Lamasta(m): 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
I don't know why I always felt cold if I hear a final year student dies All the efforts of both the parents, loved ones, supporters, colleague and himself gone.
It will not be well with all this cultists until they give there lives to Christ.
RIP to the dead

8 Likes

Re: Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by IamSoProlific: 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
As I see Abuja-based legal practitioner, I nodded "very lovely". Even if the man na charge and bail lawyer, he sure knows what to do so far na Abuja him dey live. I can't say "what if" untop the Andy Ruiz wannabe, he's a nobody from all indication.

So hanging is sure, prison no get space for such retards.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by israelmao(m): 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
It's wisdom to seek peace and live in peace.Just imagine how he might be spending the rest of his life in jail or how he might pay for the crime he committed with his own live.Peaceseekers are strong people they are not weak.

17 Likes

Re: Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by fwesharumi(m): 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
G
Re: Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
sad Emeka Maluzie?

Benue and Cultism, if it's not BlackAxe's and Vikings it will be their junior Black Skull and Red Skin. Benue Cultist even kill innocent dudes at the slightest provocation

Tufiakwa

12 Likes

Re: Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by APOPTOSIS: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
ANGER leads to DANGER

3 Likes

Re: Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by Stonerobaba(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
Had I know remains your case.

2 Likes

Re: Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
Sad
Re: Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by TheBeat: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
cry
What's the country turning into? If Fulani herdsmen don't kill you, Boko will run over you. Even south is not save as your head is at risk of cone headed skull miners!
Re: Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by blackaxe78: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
God should allow Fela blow the trumpet so this world can come to an end.

If not the world, Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by neolboy(m): 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
Frustration everywhere
Re: Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by Dshocker(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
I guess he was sick or something
Re: Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by yinkus6750(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
What could they be dragging?
Anger, vengeance are all evil demons.
Re: Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by backtalkG(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
NCA..., food done don

1 Like

Re: Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by BlackfireX: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
Just imagine.....
Re: Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
blackaxe78:
God should allow Fela blow the trumpet so this world can come to an end.

If not the world, Nigeria.
you go wait tire, trumpet can never be blow and jesus will never come

2 Likes

Re: Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by tuoyoojo(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
I have tried to wrap my head round why a normal thinking human would decide to join cult

what is the gain

make them call u hard man?
how does that improve the quality of ur life

or

to get fine girls ?
after sex what else. how does that change ur bank account

is the living in fear and bondage worth it

are u truly happy

how would ur life pan out if u continue in this pathway for another 5 to 10 years

if you just sit for a few minutes and think

you would know what is right

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by olumalcolm(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
Frustration left, right and center. angry
Re: Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by Senatorlatido: 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
Him eye for don come down now
Re: Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by freemanbubble: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
Like my grandfather will say

Be able to control four things in life and you will be great

Lust towards the opposite sex
Greed
ANGER
And pride

3 Likes

Re: Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by myddmodnabastard: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
the guy should try his luck against Anthony Joshua or that fat boy maybe he can beat them to death and win million of dollars to that bet9ja guy oya take

Re: Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by don4real18(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
Firstly, he beat a fellow student to death and not a colleague. Learn to differentiate the difference.
Secondly, cultism isn't worthwhile. I still don't understand why people go ahead to join such groups.
Re: Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by Thebwoy: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
Next level beating

(1) (2) (Reply)

IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks / Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him / How Police Arrested Alleged Cross-border Robbery Gang (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.