Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Should I Still Continue In The Relationship Or Quit It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Still Continue In The Relationship Or Quit It (1037 Views)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / Should I Continue With The Relationship? (25+ Only) / Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Continue In The Relationship Or Quit It by jlee(m): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2010
Pls i need mature minds to read through my life history and make sugestions on what i should do cos am in deep confussion

Am from a polygamous home of seven children, of which I happen to be the firstborn child. I have been seeking for admission to study a degree course in UNIBEN since I rounded up my SSCE but in the main while I enrolled for UNIBEN diploma course which I successfully rounded up 2007.
I met this girl a year after I rounded up my Diploma course; we were very much in love with each other. She happened to be an orphan who had relatives showing less concern of her existence. With her love burning in my hearth I summoned courage to assist her with every bit of strength I had in me. In order to make life easy for both of us to co-exit, I offered to share a roof with her.
A year and some months had past with me by her side, she made her SSCE, sooner later we started having issues, she began seeing staying with me under a roof un-married as inappropriate, when I couldn’t condole her anymore, we had to break apart in quarrel of which she left to stay alone. A month later we resolved our issues then I discovered she was having problems paying up her rent, out of love I strive to help her pay a year rent for her.
After two years of attempting UME and she also was unable to gain admission into UNIBEN, I decided she went for a par-time course in UNIBEN while I continued applying for admission with my diploma Crt.
Now with me by her she has successfully cleared for these year UNIBEN par-time in take, meanwhile because of my continuous failure in attempting to gain admission, I lost parental support which made me strive to help myself by engaging in mini jobs.
Honestly speaking we had spent two yrs of bitterness and sweetness (quarrelling and settlings) these quarrels has a hidden motivator by me. Over trying to meet up to her needs am left with little space to attend to my personal problems which is chocking me and making me look for escape by capitalizing every little issue in other to look for a successful breakup. But based on she has given me her hearth completely and not in any chance ready to date any other person, she would often come out very hurt even to the extent of finding life meaningless. {on two occasion she had attempted committing suicide} I feel I need pay full attention to my personal need but leaving her endangers her life, for she sees me as an inspiration for her living.

Thanks for taking your to read through now pls make your suggestion
Re: Should I Still Continue In The Relationship Or Quit It by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2010
Brother, I would advice you to continue with her because you dont know who she might become tomorrow.But at the same tyme this kind of girls in Nigeria would dumb anyone that helped them throughout there univsersity.Am also hurt because i cant help but hope you understand,
Re: Should I Still Continue In The Relationship Or Quit It by djojo(m): 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2010
I will advise u to continue with the help that is if you believe you are capable of doing so
you should not inconvenience yourself because you want to help someone out
what of if at the end she left you for another person. what will u do by then
the ball is in ur court
Re: Should I Still Continue In The Relationship Or Quit It by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2010
jlee:

Pls i need mature minds to read through my life history and make sugestions on what i should do cos am in deep confussion

Am from a polygamous home of seven children, of which I happen to be the firstborn child. I have been seeking for admission to study a degree course in UNIBEN since I rounded up my SSCE but in the main while I enrolled for UNIBEN diploma course which I successfully rounded up 2007.
I met this girl a year after I rounded up my Diploma course; we were very much in love with each other. She happened to be an orphan who had relatives showing less concern of her existence. With her love burning in my hearth I summoned courage to assist her with every bit of strength I had in me. In order to make life easy for both of us to co-exit, I offered to share a roof with her.
A year and some months had past with me by her side, she made her SSCE, sooner later we started having issues, she began seeing staying with me under a roof un-married as inappropriate, when I couldn’t condole her anymore, we had to break apart in quarrel of which she left to stay alone. A month later we resolved our issues then I discovered she was having problems paying up her rent, out of love I strive to help her pay a year rent for her.
After two years of attempting UME and she also was unable to gain admission into UNIBEN, I decided she went for a par-time course in UNIBEN while I continued applying for admission with my diploma Crt.
Now with me by her she has successfully cleared for these year UNIBEN par-time in take, meanwhile because of my continuous failure in attempting to gain admission, I lost parental support which made me strive to help myself by engaging in mini jobs.
Honestly speaking we had spent two yrs of bitterness and sweetness (quarrelling and settlings) these quarrels has a hidden motivator by me. Over trying to meet up to her needs am left with little space to attend to my personal problems which is chocking me and making me look for escape by capitalizing every little issue in other to look for a successful breakup. But based on she has given me her hearth completely and not in any chance ready to date any other person, she would often come out very hurt even to the extent of finding life meaningless. {on two occasion she had attempted committing suicide} I feel I need pay full attention to my personal need but leaving her endangers her life, for she sees me as an inspiration for her living.

Thanks for taking your to read through now pls make your suggestion

it seems like you do it for pity than really loving her
Re: Should I Still Continue In The Relationship Or Quit It by rubi(f): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2010
I will advice you to save yourself first before saving her. If you don't work work in life and fail yourself she will be the one that will laugh at you at the end

She will not die, she will not commit suicide they are all manipulation
Re: Should I Still Continue In The Relationship Or Quit It by sms4health: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2010
You know her better than anyone else, no matter the advice we give you, you still have to make that decision.

It has to be your decision and it will not be easy.

Base your decision on both your past, your present and your expectations of the future.

Best of luck.
Re: Should I Still Continue In The Relationship Or Quit It by Taymi: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2010
I dont understand you bro,the fact that you are helping your girlfriend,does it mean you shouldn't pay attention to your own life? If you can afford sponsoring her without it affecting your career. Good for you, i can bet it with you cos i'm a woman too,if the lady turns out better than you are in future,she will make sure she humilates you and you wont stand her. Work things out for yourself and by the time you arrive you will brace her up if u truly love her.
Re: Should I Still Continue In The Relationship Or Quit It by ifyalways(f): 9:03am On Oct 05, 2010
@OP,are u working now or what?
If you are working and helping her does not affect ur pocket,u can continue moreover shes almost done with school abi undecided
Meanwhile,do u intend to marry her in future?
sms4health:

You know her better than anyone else, no matter the advice we give you, you still have to make that decision.

It has to be your decision and it will not be easy.

Base your decision on both your past, your present and your expectations of the future.

Best of luck.
I agree with this oh.

(1) (Reply)

His Pastor Tell Him To Divorce Is Wife / I Want mercy / She Was The Landlord!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.