Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Please Come To My Sister Aid. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Come To My Sister Aid. (373 Views)

A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady / Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph / "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Come To My Sister Aid. by Emman93(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Please Come To My Sister Aid. by Poorboy: 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
It's not easy in this country..... Hmmmmm don't know what to say
Re: Please Come To My Sister Aid. by ifyalways(f): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
Sorry to your sister.

People should stop waiting/patronising/depending on men of God for vision, prayers and help. If she were not overly excited to hear prophesy or collect prayers, she wouldn't have been a victim.

Pray for yourself by yourself. God hears and will answer. You need no third party.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Come To My Sister Aid. by Emman93(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
Some people are heartless, imagine the trauma he has caused for her. She keep weeping since two days now ..
No help from anywhere and the place I'm working could not render help also.

ifyalways:
Sorry to your sister.

People should stop waiting/patronising/depending on men of God for vision, prayers and help. If she were not overly excited to hear prophesy or collect prayers, she wouldn't have been a victim.

Pray for yourself by yourself. God hears and will answer. You need no third party.
Re: Please Come To My Sister Aid. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
Why do ladies always depend on prophecy from men of god for a husband and fruit of the womb?

(1) (Reply)

M / Watch As Police Find Abandoned Baby Alive In Plastic Bag / Congolese Pastor Paul Mukendi Found Guilty Of Sexual Assaults In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.