Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

"My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African (26648 Views)

Girlfriend 23, Shots Dead Her Policeman Boyfriend In Imo State / I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant / Woman Assaults Her Boyfriend On Plane For Looking At Other Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by HeWrites(m): 5:17am On Mar 22, 2018
A South African man on Twitter, @moreki_mo has taken to the micro-blogging platform to share disturbing photos of her sister who he claimed was brutally assaulted by her police boyfriend who is identified as Bruce Mathebula.

According to him;
"My sister's boyfriend who happens to be a member of the @SAPoliceService did this to her. He boldly tells her that he's a cop and well known, therefore opening a case shouldn't even gross her mind. He has abused her in the past using the work's firearm amongst other things"

Read the full story below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/my-sister-was-assaulted-by-her-boyfriend-who-is-a-police-officer-using-his-firearm-on-her-man.html

3 Likes

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by HeWrites(m): 5:19am On Mar 22, 2018

2 Likes

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by konkonbilo(m): 5:47am On Mar 22, 2018
See better beating cheesy cheesy cheesy her mouth come be like pepeye own

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by InfernoNig: 5:59am On Mar 22, 2018
This is what we call restructuring. grin

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by sinaj(f): 6:00am On Mar 22, 2018
Jesu!

This is the real change shocked shocked shocked

Pls leave ur sister to enjoy her relationship mbok!

Afterall she isnt complaining else she would have run for her life

Men are scarce so leave her to njoy hers sad

6 Likes

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by ubunja(m): 6:10am On Mar 22, 2018
and the million dollar question is this: WHY ON GOD'S BEAUTIFUL BLUE EARTH IS SHE STILL WITH HIM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by Nutase: 6:13am On Mar 22, 2018
Are you sure the guy is not mental and needs to be confined??

See how he arranged her face like a make up artist does on set.

1 Like

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by ubunja(m): 6:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Nutase:
Are you sure the guy is not mental and needs to be confined??

See how he arranged her face like a make up artist does on set.
the girl is the mental one for staying for all this. you cant blame a sick person when a normal person played along to this brutality. they both have mental issues. the man for beating her and the woman for staying. both are losers who'll one day kill each other.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 22, 2018
shocked shocked Ugliness personified shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by Martin0(m): 6:56am On Mar 22, 2018
sinaj:
Jesu!
This is the real change shocked shocked shocked
Pls leave ur sister to enjoy her relationship mbok!
Afterall she isnt complaining else she would have run for her life
Men are scarce so leave her to njoy hers sad

rubbish grin who told you men are scarce?grin

1 Like

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by lenghtinny(m): 6:57am On Mar 22, 2018
Calling that nigga a savage is an insult to the real savages....

Nigga is in the wrong profession, he shoulda been a civil engineer angry

2 Likes

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by sinaj(f): 7:00am On Mar 22, 2018
Martin0:

Thats d line domestic violence victims use to console theirselves na angry

2 Likes

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by Martin0(m): 7:14am On Mar 22, 2018
sinaj:
Thats d line domestic violence victims use to console theirselves na angry

they are just imagination.grin even made a search and science even gave such rubbish too and I made a comment to them ,I wait to see who's gonna tell me rubbish here.

see those people saying such are hypocritesgrin
Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by Martin0(m): 7:21am On Mar 22, 2018
I keep saying it, if you are not ready to marry my sister, better stay away else the day I will see this kinda rubbish happen to her hmmmm!

consider yourself 20fit down coz I will so make sure u go down below not seeing forever.

I have never never pinch my sisters not even beaten them, back then in my father's house sometimes I receive slaps from them too not minding seniority, and offcurse nagginggrin

that man need to be screwed by the ass, his lucky not to be in my hood.

4 Likes

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by ubunja(m): 7:58am On Mar 22, 2018
Martin0:

look at what is calling itself a man. smh

3 Likes

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by Martin0(m): 8:08am On Mar 22, 2018
ubunja:
look at what is calling itself a man. smh

hahahahah OK sorry Na manwo I begrin
sorry sirgrin hope u happy now butchgrin
Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by ubunja(m): 8:11am On Mar 22, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah OK sorry Na manwo I begrin

sorry sirgrin hope u happy now butchgrin
if i was happy would i be vomiting coz of the way you licking women's asses? just hand in that dick and get a vagina since you worship it so much, like that Jenner guy.
and we call you Martini.

3 Likes

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by Martin0(m): 8:22am On Mar 22, 2018
ubunja:

if i was happy would i be vomiting coz of the way you licking women's asses? just hand in that dick and get a vagina since you worship it so much, like that Jenner guy.
and we call you Martini.

you got ar blue livergrin

well all you said is total rubbish to megrin

2 Likes

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by ubunja(m): 8:24am On Mar 22, 2018
Martin0:

you got ar blue livergrin

well all you said is total rubbish to megrin
am i suprised? only what women say is gold to you.

4 Likes

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by XhosaNostra(f): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2018
He should report him to the commissioner of police. People are kicked off the SAPS all the time, especially when they use their service issued firearms off duty.

The boyfriend is feeling invincible. His mind will return when he is jobless & selling Kooltime at the taxi rank.

2 Likes

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by Martin0(m): 8:35am On Mar 22, 2018
ubunja:
am i suprised? only what women say is gold to you.

and who told you that?
Deludedgrin
#gullibles nigga #
Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by ubunja(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2018
Martin0:

and who told you that?

Deludedgrin

#gullibles nigga #
prove it. act like a man for once in your life!! would it kill you??

3 Likes

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by Martin0(m): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2018
ubunja:
prove it. act like a man for once in your life!! would it kill you??
who's been acting like woman beforegrin
Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by ubunja(m): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2018
Martin0:

who's been acting like woman beforegrin
you're doing it now.

3 Likes

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by FluidQueen(f): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2018
He's a mentally retàrded Psychopath. I see a man that needs to be chained, beaten and then thrown into a jail for mad inhabitants. Like him.

The lady is another Mad Woman for persevering this torture.
Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by Martin0(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2018
ubunja:
you're doing it now.
me shocked
OK noticed!
anything else to say?
Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by ubunja(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2018
Martin0:

me shocked

OK noticed!

anything else to say?
wait.let me change my gender to (f) maybe you can hear me better..

4 Likes

Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by Phythondancer(f): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2018
this one strong oh
Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by Martin0(m): 9:40am On Mar 22, 2018
ubunja:
wait.let me change my gender to (f) maybe you can hear me better..

hahahahah akpa amu gigrin
Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by biacan(f): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah akpa amu gigrin
shocked

Good morning cool
Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by Martin0(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2018
biacan:
shocked

close ya mouth eegrin

Good morning cool
morninggrin
Re: "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African by Martin0(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2018
biacan:
shocked

Good morning cool

close ya mouth eegrin

Good morning cool[/quote]
morninggrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Bags 21 Years For Raping Late Daughter / Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue / Police Attack Alaba Peters, Lagos Community Leader With Axe - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.