Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,066 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Regina Daniels Shares A Photo Of Her Husband For The First Time With Love Emoji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shares A Photo Of Her Husband For The First Time With Love Emoji (2773 Views)

#10yearschallenge: Regina Daniels Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos / Regina Daniels Shares No Makeup Picture, Hits 1 Million Instagram Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Shares A Photo Of Her Husband For The First Time With Love Emoji by ikewaterwater: 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
Regina Daniels who seems to be opening up on her private life, shared a photo of her husband for the first time as they attend their kids school event. 

Regina Daniels who shared a photo of her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko via Instagram, attached a love emoji to the post. This came after she confirmed that she was married in a video which went viral earlier today. Here is the photo below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/14/regina-daniels-shares-a-photo-of-her-husband-for-the-first-time-with-love-emoji/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Regina Daniels Shares A Photo Of Her Husband For The First Time With Love Emoji by Taniaa(f): 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
ikewaterwater:
Regina Daniels shares a photo of her husband for the first time as they attend their kids school event together
which "their" kids

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shares A Photo Of Her Husband For The First Time With Love Emoji by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
Taniaa:
which "their" kids

Yes she’s step mum to those kids any problem?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares A Photo Of Her Husband For The First Time With Love Emoji by Andersonjr(m): 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kids old enough to be her mates

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shares A Photo Of Her Husband For The First Time With Love Emoji by ebusnwaoma: 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
wow
Re: Regina Daniels Shares A Photo Of Her Husband For The First Time With Love Emoji by ikewaterwater: 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
angry angry angry angry
Re: Regina Daniels Shares A Photo Of Her Husband For The First Time With Love Emoji by GrowYourSales(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
This is the kind of relationship where you say, "Baby I love your back more than your presence"

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shares A Photo Of Her Husband For The First Time With Love Emoji by grandstar(m): 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
Their love their business
Re: Regina Daniels Shares A Photo Of Her Husband For The First Time With Love Emoji by AverageAnnie(f): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
She loves his back more than the front... what do I know sha
Re: Regina Daniels Shares A Photo Of Her Husband For The First Time With Love Emoji by partnerbizz5(f): 6:43am On Jun 15, 2019
I have no apologies when I insist that I will buy a woman and not marry.

I was at Abakaliki street in Awka the other day, I wept at the level of decadence.

Those who know the place should come and bear witness now. Ayam angry.
Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Regina Daniels Shares A Photo Of Her Husband For The First Time With Love Emoji by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 15, 2019
If u know say u are not dat good looking, hustle oh!

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Model Symba Poses Topless In New Racy Photo / Kanu Loses ‘daughter’ Before Christmas / Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.