Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions (119199 Views)

Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / Nigerian Lady Slaps Man In Italy As They Fight & Expose Themselves (photos) / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by pansophist(m): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
The slap na him sweet me pass, see as she role 360 degrees. Good one bro cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Revolva(m): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
I go slap any lady wey first slap me infact me na WWF close.line she go take she go see her self for ground
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
This made frontpage yesterday angry angry

Mods lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by nduchucks: 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
They both will be charged with Assault and Disorderly conduct and may have to pay a hefty fine if they are too poor to obtain competent legal representation.

The lady can actually file a civil lawsuit against the man if she sustained injuries. Ambulance chasing lawyers and corrupt doctors can engineer such an injury.

All bets are off if the man's pockets are not deep. That is America for you lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by deltateam: 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kobicove:
If I were the man I would give her 2 dirty slaps not just 1!

I doubt any sane man would give a second slap especially observing the impact of first slap.

Second slap would have killed her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Adakintroy: 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Some women get mind sha. How you take reason to slap man you know obviously can beat you faint.

Even us men don't stunt like that with fellow men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Phut(f): 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
MuhammadWrites:
Slapping a woman by a man is inhumane, but unfortunately not in my father's land.

That’s bull crap. She slapped him first. “Where they do that at?”

Men are not supposed to escalate a verbal altercation to a physical one, by hitting a woman. But when she slaps him first, all bets are off. She deserves what she got.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Dedetwo(m): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
This is the act of idiocy engendered by feminism. The dude should have made sure the slap floored the bi.tch.
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Chiemeka1: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
My eye don red already.
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by amaks: 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
Looks more like a place for some sale of fast food than a bank.
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by hardeshynor: 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
Who even started this thing sef? If a woman slaps you, you should not retaliate ���. Who dem be �. Someone that was made from me. Oga oo. That makes them feel secured when they act stupidly sometimes. shocked shocked
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
This made frontpage yesterday angry angry

Mods lipsrsealed
where is your evidence? undecided
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Celense(m): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
lilianofentse:
you just look sweet. Can I slide in your dm?
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by ishawlar: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
The man gave her back as he dey hot. Gboooah

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
Dickhead02:
where is your evidence? undecided
Just look at the time of each post to page 3
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by lilianofentse(f): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
Celense:

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by lilianofentse(f): 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
Celense:
ok
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by ubox: 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
MuhammadWrites:
Slapping a woman by a man is inhumane, but unfortunately not in my father's land.
It's wrong for a lady to slap a man as well, we have feelings as well and deserve to be treated with respect. It's an equal world the feminist will say
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Mcreloaded(m): 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kobicove:
If I were the man I would give her 2 dirty slaps not just 1!

Have you not heard, seen or received 2 in 1 slap before.
Just try and collect 2 in 1 slap I promise you your life will never be the same.
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by foster212: 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ordinary back hand ooo.
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by yahwehreigns: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
lonelygem:
As a martial art coach who have trained medalists and still in the blood, I'm often afraid of final outcome of scenario like this if I chose to retaliate.

I've been slapped by a woman for ignoring her while she was raining sort of insults sometimes in the past, funny enough i only pinned her by her wrist and water was gushing out of her eyes for as long as i held her.

Sometimes it's best to walk away as u both might be used by devil. If you were both alone, there are chances that she may want to do more, and the more she does the harder you as the man unconsciously becomes..

I met the oldest inmate in Port Harcourt prison during one of my outreach in the past, all he preached after spending 32 years in custody was patience.

The man aged 72 as at then said, if he was patient enough, he wouldn't have been sentenced to life imprisonment. He felt cheated, as he was truly cheated, impatiently he tried acting as a man, unfortunately for him someone died in his hand. That was all..

I almost shed tears listening to the old man's story. In all, he always say 'if only we know.. Probably we might avoid certain things.. But right now, devil has succeeded in putting him behind the bars ( life imprisonment)

Your ability to manage anger and never to allow your mood controls you is what make a real man.

Most domestic violence and murder starts this way, "she slapped me i slapped her back, she torn my clothe and hit me with stick, i punched her.. Before you know it, you have murdered your best friend and your precious companion. Would you rather forgive yourself?

Lets reason outside the box for once guys..

Respect sir
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
The woman no even get strength.
She no ready that day.
Make the man no jam agile woman with long finger nails and teeth.
E go smell him nyash.
The eyes are what I would go for.
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by paix(m): 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
The woman think say na oyibo land she dey. The African man did the right thing by slapping her back.
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by mrZENographer: 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Even the woman was about to slap him a second time. So he reset her brain grin grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by InvertedHammer: 11:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
/
It is called practical lesson.

I bet you she ain't raising her hands on any stranger again.
grin grin grin

/
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by OdenKelechi(m): 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bitch got exactly what she deserved
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by MrgudK(m): 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
Vikkoh:
Nice one! grin grin grin
If HE had left her, His ANCESTORS wouldn't have forgiven him! And they'd have wept for HIM grin
dem for punish am ontop

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by backbone503(m): 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
But for your wife, any woman that has the temerity to hit you, brother, be humble and civil enough to tripple the guts and hit her back. And make sure it connects.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by owowa145(m): 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
MuhammadWrites:
In my fada's land, there are many cultures there, in my fada's land, in my fada's land. In my fada's land there are many cultures there, in my fada's land of slaps. Help me put beat and Melody.
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by aktem(m): 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Fabulous0019:
Congratulations ... After reading op's post i av now changed my way of life.. I am now a Feminist.. shocked

We are happy with this! From the feminist universe cheesy grin grin
chai.. This tin don reach nairaland
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by dia4iam(m): 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
She became a man the moment she hit him across the face and it was only fair to return the favour grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Lokos239: 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
diamond Bank in agbara, ogun State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US / Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.