Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes (15997 Views)

How To Earn Daily Cashbacks On Opay In Less Than 5 Minutes / Quick Loan In Lagos (and Lagos Environs) / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by Booktree: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
Getting a loan in 2019 is very easy as long as you have a good credit score ( You are not owing any company or bank). You can visit CRC credit bureau to check your credit score. Before we continue, here are some things you need to have before you can get a quick loan from any company.

Bank Verification Number (BVN) : This is an eleven digit number that gives you a unique identity that can be verified across the Nigerian Banking Industry (not peculiar to one Bank). If you have registered for it, you can dial *565*0# on your phone to check yours or you can visit your bank to register for it. Your BVN is one of the most important thing to have before applying for a loan.

Mobile Number: You need to have an active mobile number preferably one that has been active for about 6 months and also connected to your BVN.

Call and Message History: Most companies that grants quick loans to users rely mostly on your message history to know the amount of money that will be loaned to you. One of the things they check most is the debit or credit alert from your bank. The higher the amount i.e the debit or credit alert, the higher the amount of money that will be loaned to you. If you don’t have any message history, your loan application might be denied (70% probability).

Bank account: i would have removed this but i decided to add it. you need a bank account to receive the loan when its approved. it can be yours or that of a friend.

Next we will be looking into some companies that are willing to give you a loan and at the end, i will tell you the best company�. You know these companies are into the business of making more money by granting loans. Some of them charge a lot of interest on their loans while a few charge a reasonable amount

Major Companies that Grants Quick Loan
1). Palm Credit:

This is one of the companies i recommend. You have a 90% chance of getting a loan the first time you apply. They offer loans ranging from #2,000 to #100,000 which can be repaid within a period of 14 – 180 days depending on the amount you receive. One good thing about them is that the amount you are qualified to get can be increased instantly if you are willing to tell them more about yourself like uploading your drivers license, phone number, business details, family details etc. You can download their app from any app store or click on the link below to register immediately and get your first loan

Only three steps to Your loan: No paper work, no collateral
– Register
– Get Approval
– Disbursement to your bank account

2) KwikMoney

This is an instant loan service provided by banks, mobile network operators, and technology companies. Let me simplify it for you. This is a company that works together with banks and mobile network operators. If you have an old active sim, they can offer you a loan even without you requesting. This means they monitor transactions going on in your bank and sim. i never knew this company existed till i got one strange text from a strange number saying that i am qualified for a loan. i clicked on the link attached to the text message and within 5 minutes i got an alert. The only thing they request for is your phone number. This simply means that if you have an active SIM card of at least 6 months old, you are likely to get a loan. all you need to do is visit their website and apply. if you get a reply that you are not qualified, you can leave a comment below and i will assist you. They offer loans ranging from N5,000 to N200,000. The amount you will get starts from the least amount and rises to the top as long as you keep a good credit score.

Dial *561# to get started

3. FairMoney

This company grants you loan instantly as long as you have a BVN. All you have to do is download the Fairmoney app from any app store, fill in your details and they will decide on the amount that is good for you instantly. Kaboom! your money is ready. The have a downside too. their interest rate is high. You will be charged up to 30% interest for a 30 days loan. They are also flexible in the sense that the rate can be reduced if you decide to pay back early.

You can borrow between #1,500 – #150,000 for a period of 4 – 24 weeks. As i stated earlier, to get started, download the app from any app store, apply and get your money within 5 minutes. you can use this referral code: 2UN98

Click on the link below to see the two best companies that grants loan at the lowest interest rate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by Booktree: 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by Booktree: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
Check this out...its amazing
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by Booktree: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2019
Please subscribe to the blog after reading
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by GentlePEACE: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2019
Booktree:
Please subscribe to the blog after reading

I wanna check my credit score from CRC Credit Bureau, don't know how to.
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by Booktree: 11:51am On Jun 16, 2019
GentlePEACE:

I wanna check my credit score from CRC Credit Bureau, don't know how to.
please post this as a comment on the main blog post as i would love to share the full detail there
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by Godmother(f): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2019
GTBank gives collateral-free loans for workers at 1.75% per month. Dial *737*51*51#
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by Booktree: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2019
shocked
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by ekehopp: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
ghfhhj
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by Booktree: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
Don't forget to use my referral code
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by stenlydxlite(m): 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
Check my signature below to borrow money from Branch. The best and fastest
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by Booktree: 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nice.. don't forget to use my referral code
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by Kingsamsnr(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2019
You can also borrow from branch. Open play store n download it but pleassssssssse use this code as a referred code, thanks
60nb07
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by larrydan: 9:49am On Jan 29, 2020
what loan provider to choose?
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by olamy7(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2020
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by IndiaLends(m): 11:35am On Feb 01, 2020
You can get a loan so fast it almost seems instant with online lenders such as IndiaLends. Our fast 2-minute online application form can help you get a fast cash loan when you need it...
Online Personal Loan
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by optimus106(m): 6:53am On Feb 03, 2020
Godmother:
GTBank gives collateral-free loans for workers at 1.75% per month. Dial *737*51*51#

Why didn't you share their nonsense conditions for getting the loan?
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by Godmother(f): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
optimus106:

Why didn't you share their nonsense conditions for getting the loan?

Got a text sent to my phone when I tried applying.
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by larrydan: 1:01am On Feb 06, 2020
MrSandman:

It depends on what kind of loan do you need. And where are you from. It would be surprising if you live elsewhere out of Nigeria and hang out here, but if so, there is a lot of loan companies worldwide. For example, there is grupeer popular in portugal - a company, which gives small loans real quick. I used it when I was in Portugal and needed some additional money. One of my friends there borrowed money to his name and gave it to me. I payed him for this afterwards. If you're thinking about vacation in Portugal, you can use it.

tell me in PM please what was the period of time they gave you the loan, ok?
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by santiago(m): 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
Have you tried Lendaba? - www.lendaba.com
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by MrsSandman: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
In 2020 for young people it’s really to find a place where you can trust and believe. Me and my wife just get married and we are both students. It is so hard to work, study, pay rent and give each other some time to relax. We both wanted to organize a vacation this summer but all banks refused. My wife’s friend in college told her about this place PalaceLoan and i am very happy to announce that in 1,5 week we are going on a vacation and finally we can relax a little bit. She is so happy that she has already packed her suitcase. Hope you all will have a great summer.
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
MrsSandman:
In 2020 for young people it’s really to find a place where you can trust and believe. Me and my wife just get married and we are both students. It is so hard to work, study, pay rent and give each other some time to relax. We both wanted to organize a vacation this summer but all banks refused. My wife’s friend in college told her about this place PalaceLoan and i am very happy to announce that in 1,5 week we are going on a vacation and finally we can relax a little bit. She is so happy that she has already packed her suitcase. Hope you all will have a great summer.

What are the requirements to qualify for a loan?
You need to meet the following requirements:

An active savings or checking account
Be a citizen of the U.S. and be at least 18 years of age
Have a verifiable income of at least $1,000 per month
You must be employed.

Don't scam pple pls
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by scottmichael197: 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
MrsSandman:

I wish someone else could send me his opinion
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by wholachy: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2020
Are you a salary earner?
Do you work and live in Lagos?

If the answers to the above is yes!
Here's great news for you.

WholachyPay gives loans to salary earners within Lagos without collateral nor guarantor.
No prior account opening nor savings.

You don't even have to stress yourself down to the office for processing as every everything can be done online via our website, email or Watsapp.
Now isn't that fantastic?

Wait no further, Visit our website to apply online @www.wholachypay.com. You can also call or Watsapp on 08084616992 or 08062227821..
Email: info@wholachypay.com

Getting Loans has never been this easy!

Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by joeybankz: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2020
When a loanable fund is approved for a customer, a separate account for the loan is opened for the customer, this is considered as standard procedure applicable by any bank.
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by instaloan: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
Online personal loan is undeniably a great way to meet financial emergencies like paying medical expenses. Wedding expenses, home renovation expenses travel expenses, etc. If you are looking for low interest personal loans, then it is essential to maintain good credit score. Check online credit score before applying for it. .
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by FinanceHub: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2021
Please contact us if you need a quick loan.

Conditions
You must be resident in Lagos

You must be a salary earner

financeandloanshub@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +234 904 727 6819
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by Asj001: 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
I think palmcredit is the worst loan app out there. very high interest rate and default interest rate. poor customer service. please avoid
Re: How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes by Timibabaj(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2021
Loan apps in Nigeria have been playing a major role in our lives lately especially when you consider what the current economy looks like these days.

An average working-class person in the country today desires a loan to solve one problem or the other, at least, once in 6 months. This is why the lending business is going to keep booming for a very long time.

Most of these lenders do not care about you. In fact, they hide a lot of things from you from the onset. All they want to do is to capture you in that desperate situation and take advantage of you.

By the time you're supposed to repay the loan you start getting deductions you never bargained for.

But did you know that there's a website where you can see EVERY LEGIT LOAN COMPANY. What this website does is that it will help you compare all the loan companies in Nigeria using the requirements you provide. And within 2 seconds, you'll see a list of companies that match exactly what you want.

Let's say, for instance, you earn 50k monthly. You know that it'll be difficult to find a legit company that'll be willing to grant you a loan without wrecking you with interest rates. But once you visit LoanSpot Africa, you can conveniently choose who you want to get a loan from.

YOU CAN VISIT THE WEBSITE HERE TO COMPARE LOAN INTEREST RATES FROM OVER 100 DIFFERENT LOAN COMPANIES IN NIGERIA

Booktree:
Getting a loan in 2019 is very easy as long as you have a good credit score ( You are not owing any company or bank). You can visit CRC credit bureau to check your credit score. Before we continue, here are some things you need to have before you can get a quick loan from any company.

Bank Verification Number (BVN) : This is an eleven digit number that gives you a unique identity that can be verified across the Nigerian Banking Industry (not peculiar to one Bank). If you have registered for it, you can dial *565*0# on your phone to check yours or you can visit your bank to register for it. Your BVN is one of the most important thing to have before applying for a loan.

Mobile Number: You need to have an active mobile number preferably one that has been active for about 6 months and also connected to your BVN.

Call and Message History: Most companies that grants quick loans to users rely mostly on your message history to know the amount of money that will be loaned to you. One of the things they check most is the debit or credit alert from your bank. The higher the amount i.e the debit or credit alert, the higher the amount of money that will be loaned to you. If you don’t have any message history, your loan application might be denied (70% probability).

Bank account: i would have removed this but i decided to add it. you need a bank account to receive the loan when its approved. it can be yours or that of a friend.

Next we will be looking into some companies that are willing to give you a loan and at the end, i will tell you the best company�. You know these companies are into the business of making more money by granting loans. Some of them charge a lot of interest on their loans while a few charge a reasonable amount

Major Companies that Grants Quick Loan
1). Palm Credit:

This is one of the companies i recommend. You have a 90% chance of getting a loan the first time you apply. They offer loans ranging from #2,000 to #100,000 which can be repaid within a period of 14 – 180 days depending on the amount you receive. One good thing about them is that the amount you are qualified to get can be increased instantly if you are willing to tell them more about yourself like uploading your drivers license, phone number, business details, family details etc. You can download their app from any app store or click on the link below to register immediately and get your first loan

Only three steps to Your loan: No paper work, no collateral
– Register
– Get Approval
– Disbursement to your bank account

2) KwikMoney

This is an instant loan service provided by banks, mobile network operators, and technology companies. Let me simplify it for you. This is a company that works together with banks and mobile network operators. If you have an old active sim, they can offer you a loan even without you requesting. This means they monitor transactions going on in your bank and sim. i never knew this company existed till i got one strange text from a strange number saying that i am qualified for a loan. i clicked on the link attached to the text message and within 5 minutes i got an alert. The only thing they request for is your phone number. This simply means that if you have an active SIM card of at least 6 months old, you are likely to get a loan. all you need to do is visit their website and apply. if you get a reply that you are not qualified, you can leave a comment below and i will assist you. They offer loans ranging from N5,000 to N200,000. The amount you will get starts from the least amount and rises to the top as long as you keep a good credit score.

Dial *561# to get started

3. FairMoney

This company grants you loan instantly as long as you have a BVN. All you have to do is download the Fairmoney app from any app store, fill in your details and they will decide on the amount that is good for you instantly. Kaboom! your money is ready. The have a downside too. their interest rate is high. You will be charged up to 30% interest for a 30 days loan. They are also flexible in the sense that the rate can be reduced if you decide to pay back early.

You can borrow between #1,500 – #150,000 for a period of 4 – 24 weeks. As i stated earlier, to get started, download the app from any app store, apply and get your money within 5 minutes. you can use this referral code: 2UN98

Click on the link below to see the two best companies that grants loan at the lowest interest rate

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bundles Of N1000 Notes / Multichoice Rejects French Firm, Canal Plus' $1.69bn Offer / Foreign Languages That May Help You In Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.