Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) (30808 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack 3 Banks In Kogi (Pictures) / Gunmen Attack Bagega In Zamfara, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by CORRECTMAN788: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
Maslib:
Believe me this particular news was under reported. Am from zamfara these was just a section of the mourning gatherings. Some farming villages of 4000 has been annihilated silently and fulani herdsmen were proudly saying Nigeria belongs to them in my village.

Said Baba
Yellowbar Muslims 2023

2 Likes

Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Jonathan called them terrorists, but in APC regime they changed the name to Fulani herdsmen , Muyatti Allah cattle readers and now bandits..

God airpus o

3 Likes

Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by VisioDirect: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
Buhari government will annihilate some of the tribes in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by CORRECTMAN788: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
Meekdon:
I feel like committing suicide, Oh Lord nothing is working

Slowly slowly slowly slowly I can see death around the corner please pray for me

Am only afraid to die because of hell fire

If not i for don go sinceembarassed

Is it to pray for you to die or to pray for you to realize that weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning?
The journey of survival is not a bed of rose, bro.
Stand up and fight!!!
Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by uwabuwa888: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
At the point of time.. let us in the southern part of the country not fold our arm...oooo
Let cry with them and shout with them...the issue of insecurity is out of hands ooo...
How many will have to die before our government hear our cry...
The traditional heads along this communities should help the security in providing vital information..
The security should make use of this information greatly...
Governor Rochas should help this security with aid on how he solved the security crisis rocking Imo state the ..

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by mangojuice(m): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ojukwubucket:
O di kwa egwu o
Eziokwu nwanna

3 Likes

Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
#NEXT DEVIL just begun!

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by thinkdip(m): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nairalandmentor:
A wise man once said nothing. lipsrsealed

Then he was never wise.
Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by Masterclass32: 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
Buhari will soon come and express 'deep shock' as usual. After that nothing will happen. It's a shame that citizens are massacred daily and the govt seems to be doing everything possible to sweep it under the carpet.

Resign for gross incompetence, ... no.

Do the job for which you were 'elected', ... no.

Which kain wahala be this?

2 Likes

Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
Racoon:
This insecurity menace is now another full blown insurgency.The present government is hopelessly helpless.Abeg call UN, AU, Other global bodies.
The country is already a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, South Sudan and Libya, but zombies will disagree with you and your post grin

6 Likes

Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
EVILFOREST:
What’s all these naaaaaa
cry cry cry cry
Are these things REAL or JOKE...??
lt is real, but zombies will disagree with you, Nigeria is a failed state

3 Likes

Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by chinedumoooo: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
What are the demands of these dandits?
Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
What exactly are these bandits trying to
Achieve, wipe out the northern populace ?

Well, seems like they are the next level foot soldiers in training.

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nairalandmentor:
A wise man once said nothing. lipsrsealed
We the members of Comments Readers Association of Nigeria say: "We have nothing to say."
If you have something to say, we are willing to read.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by SammyTJack: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
Entire families wiped out cry
And it means nothn to anyone

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by fx45(m): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
What exactly are these bandits trying to
Achieve, wipe out the northern populace ?

Well, seems like they are the next level foot soldiers in training.
People don't seem to understand what exactly is going on in the North. These so-called bandits are Fulani Militia men on a mission to annihilate indigenous non-Fulani tribes in the North.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
Meekdon:

Slowly slowly slowly slowly I can see death around the corner please pray for me

Stop entertaining thoughts of suicide. There is hope for you. Be positive.

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by ecclize: 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
All this killing are they really real killing or someone somewhere is peddling fake news.
B'coz to kill 36 cows self no be here

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by robinicule(m): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
I'm dumb founded

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
Won't be surprised if they conduct census in Nigeria that the figure showing the current population would have reduced by 31%.

The number of dead for the past few years I am sure are more than ..........
Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by Okike2019(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2019

If not i for don go since:-. Plz take it easy, what exactly is the problem?
Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by otokx(m): 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
It is unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
stephenduru:
According to the story shared by Abdul who lives in Gusau,Zamfara State,armed bandits yesterday attacked three villages in Zamfara and killed 39 below.Below is what he wrote .....

'Armed bandits attacked three villages yesterday, leaving 39 dead.

The villages are Kwallido, Tungar Kahwau and Gidan Wawa. May Allah bring an end to this carnage'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/armed-bandits-attack-3-villages-in.html
population reduction program on point....we been 200m+ is so unheard of...soon we gonna be back to 160m Nigerians. glory to god

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by Drekaz(m): 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
donPhill:
for the zamfara wey my sister wan go serve? Help Us God In This Country

And you have not told her to sit at home and wait for the next batch?
Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
Good grief ... killed like animals! cry
Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by Khaleell001(m): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
alsudan:
grin it’s like this op doesn’t know there’s a media ban on reporting BHT/Herdsmen/Bandits fun play in this next level.

Please allow those people enjoy their next level in peace. grin

Are you a sadist or learning to be one.

Who says this?

I pray this doesn't happen to your people then you will learn to show empathy.
Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by rikithor(m): 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
am more than satisfied to read people's being tired of the empty security promises of this buhari govt,
they promise change,I leave you all in hands of next level
Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by tyup(m): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Meekdon:

nawa o all is gonna be well bro
Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by Charly68: 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
The Governor should better be distributing guns to every family there to enable the people defend themselves if the khaki boys can't protect them. At least our law permits self defence
Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by compton11(m): 12:07am On Jun 16, 2019
fx45:
People don't seem to understand what exactly is going on in the North. These so-called bandits are Fulani Militia men on a mission to annihilate indigenous non-Fulani tribes in the North.
while the oligarchy Fulani elites of north don't want southerners to know this.
Re: Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) by Danwilliams4u43: 1:34am On Jun 16, 2019
stephenduru:
According to the story shared by Abdul who lives in Gusau,Zamfara State,armed bandits yesterday attacked three villages in Zamfara and killed 39 below.Below is what he wrote .....

'Armed bandits attacked three villages yesterday, leaving 39 dead.

The villages are Kwallido, Tungar Kahwau and Gidan Wawa. May Allah bring an end to this carnage'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/armed-bandits-attack-3-villages-in.html

Nairalanders, please don't be deceived by the word "armed-bandits", it is still the fulani herdsmen that we know that is still ransacking villages.

Is just that the federal government has bribed and intimidated the media outlets not to report any killing Perpetuated by his kinsmen with the word "fulani herdsmen"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultists Kill Four At Igbogbo, Ikorodu , Shoot Two-year-old / Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi / Man Who Enslaved & Tortured His Son In Enugu Arrested By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.