Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,039 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) (40841 Views)

Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki / Hawker Gives Birth To Baby Boy By The Roadside In Imo (Photos) / Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) by Prudentialfrank(m): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
Op, you should have said mad woman seen Washing plate with gutter water.

I don't think the person I saw is mentally alright.
Re: Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) by charlesELIKIBA: 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
yoloba people and dirt na 5&6
Re: Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) by GerrardLFC80(m): 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
specie103:

The distance between your Sense and your brain is the same distance between light and darkness.
They can never meet. undecided
No true word ever spoken
Re: Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) by GerrardLFC80(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
charlesELIKIBA:
yoloba people and dirt na 5&6
Your generation & retardedness are like 5&6
Re: Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) by GerrardLFC80(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bluehill1051:
Common thing among AFONJA
Funny enough she's an Igbo woman....Animals
Re: Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) by charlesELIKIBA: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
Your generation & retardedness are like 5&6
i know say e pain you. truth is birrer
Re: Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) by Bluehill1051: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
Funny enough she's an Igbo woman....Animals
Ode Afonja boy. Even Donald Thrump knows Afonjas r animals

Re: Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2019

I just learnt from this thread that such act are common among southwesterners

Well I don't know about that but the most important thing is to first know her mission and her mental status.
Re: Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) by dochenaj: 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
Thoniameek:
There's probably a busted water pipe there or a water pipe from a home outside. It's common in Lagos (rural areas)
Outside the box thinking. wink

Re: Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
Go and check

She be afonja .

Nothing irritates them... They merry in dirtiness

Re: Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bloggers and lies.
This is obviously a mentally Challenged woman, is her dressing normal?
Re: Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) by GerrardLFC80(m): 1:07am On Jun 17, 2019
Bluehill1051:
Ode Afonja boy. Even Donald Thrump knows Afonjas r animals
Just like how he knows Igbo's are animals and criminals.... Dumb wretch
Re: Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) by GerrardLFC80(m): 1:09am On Jun 17, 2019
PapaAdanna:
Go and check

She be afonja .

Nothing irritates them... They merry in dirtiness
Na Igbo woman she be mumu...Dirty Igbo's
Re: Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) by GerrardLFC80(m): 1:12am On Jun 17, 2019
This woman is obviously an Igbo woman....Dirty animalistic Igbo's....Always constituting nuisance everywhere dey go....Na dem go enter another man country go dey steal and commit crime....ANIMALS
Re: Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) by wellmax(m): 7:25am On Jun 17, 2019
Irrelevant video. That seems like a mad person na
Re: Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) by nnaetobi(m): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2019
oni rice don finish people for lag
Re: Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) by Alejobs: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!
Re: Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 21, 2019
C-KRYSTAL ORGANIC SKIN CARE Online Training!!!!!!!

We teach how to identify all skin types and make organic creams, soaps, shower gel, essential oils,face cream, Toner, cleansers, scrubs for babies, Adults and all complexions e.g
-Glowing
-Lightning
-Whitening
-Hot chocolate
-Halfcast

And also for

•Pimples
•Stretch marks
•Sunburn
•Eczema
•Natural Hip and butt enlargement cream
•Dark spots
•Dark knuckles
•Green vein and skin damage repair cream
•Tips on how to loose weight
•Tips on how to regain flat tommy

Our training are 80%videos with practical and also show you where to get all your original organic ingredients in all the 36states including Ghana.
SAY NO TO CHEMICALS and HYDROQUININE by Grabbing this opportunity and become a skin's therapist.

Training fee is #1000

LOOK FLAWLESS, RADIANT, BEAUTIFUL AND YOUNGER WITH 100% NATURAL HOME MADE SKINCARE.

Join OUR Online Training WhatsApp Group https://chat. whatsapp. com/DZ8ZcaZQBQd44xJt1ONwGL or Contact 08108597660

Lassa-fever Kills Corper Doctor, Kelechi-aaron In Kaduna / 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes / COVID-19: Despite Lockdown, Lagos, Ogun Cases Rise By 100% In 11 Days; Abuja 150