Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte (7807 Views)

MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte / Meet Qai Qai, The Black Doll That Has Over 120,000 Followers On Instagram. / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
My most stingiest telecom network mtn nigeria, lost more than 1 zizabyte today (if there is any word like that.)

In case you are not aware, there was a cheat from MTN (maybe it was a bug) this afternoon where many users got more than 120gb(yes 120 gb which cost 50k), some accumulate their's to whooping 10tb( god knows how the person will exhaust it.)

As usual the cheat did not last upto 5hrs as one e-diot alerted mtn on their twitter handle.

anyways, i trust them to recover that back.
Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by Ekeseges(f): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
o di egwu o
Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by tutaboi(m): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
So why are u sharing it with us now? Well incase ur doing data gifting shaa let me know
Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by ken6488(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
9PBLIVE:
My most stingiest telecom network mtn nigeria, lost more than 1 zizabyte today (if there is any word like that.)

In case you are not aware, there was a cheat from MTN (maybe it was a bug) this afternoon where many users got more than 120gb(yes 120 gb which cost 50k), some accumulate their's to whooping 10tb( god knows how the person will exhaust it.)

As usual the cheat did not last upto 5hrs as one e-diot alerted mtn on their twitter handle.

anyways, i trust them to recover that back.
brotherly grin grin grin
Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by Ezebobz(m): 12:11am On Jun 16, 2019
Check your Balance...No more 120GB again....MTN Engineers came in as Night Kings!!!

9 Likes

Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by Nobody: 2:53am On Jun 16, 2019
Ezebobz:
Check your Balance...No more 120GB again....MTN Engineers came in as Night Kings!!!
Like i said, they would recover it back, i trust them.

i would also advice you dont subscribe on that sim again (throway am)

6 Likes

Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 16, 2019
9PBLIVE:
Like i said, they would recover it back, i trust them.

i would also advice you dont subscribe on that sim again (throway am)

say wetin.... I just subscribed and nothing happened

1 Like

Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:10am On Jun 16, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by kponkedenge(m): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2019
Like I said on another thread, even if the guy didn't rat it out, it was only a matter of time before MTN would have found out the moment the 'cheat' entered social media.
Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by peeta4u(m): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2019
Ezebobz:
but d bonus is still available and working
Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by KendrickAyomide: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2019
What does it cost to generate data? Thunder fire them. MTN thieves
Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by franklingud(m): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2019
That south African company that has been stealing from Nigerians since should pay back. But that mofo has alerted the zulu xenophobic company.
Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by ken6488(m): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2019
franklingud:
That south African company that has been stealing from Nigerians since should pay back. But that mofo has alerted the zulu xenophobic company.
You mind that fool
Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by HeWrites(m): 10:02am On Jun 16, 2019
peeta4u:
but d bonus is still available and working

Check when it'll be expiring

Mine will expire on 18 this month cry
Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by Olibboy: 10:26am On Jun 16, 2019
HeWrites:

they are working on d glitch. they will remove it soon.
Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by worriedguy(m): 10:33am On Jun 16, 2019
Olibboy:
they are working on d glitch. they will remove it soon.
they wiped the main data for mine but bonus is still there but not working
Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by dingbang(m): 10:35am On Jun 16, 2019
What's paining me is that I came late on this.
Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by ken6488(m): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2019
dingbang:
What's paining me is that I came late on this.
cry grin
Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by peeta4u(m): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2019
HeWrites:

mine is on d 25th
Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by dominique(f): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2019
If they're serious, they will trace the data to lines it is subecribed to and wipe everything off. Their systems should be able to narrow down searches to that particular subscription and clear the data off culprit lines especially ones that don't have sufficient recharge history to subscribe to that amount of data.

Nigerians have got to be the most evil, criminal minded people on the planet. Most of you are business owners or at least related to one. How would you feel if you or loved ones are being robbed of your goods right beneath your noses? You people are getting so comfortable with fraud and corruption that if anybody speaks against it, the person gets immediately attacked. Yet you're hoping for a better country. We need to change our mentalities on a lot of things in this country.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by HeWrites(m): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2019
peeta4u:
mine is on d 25th

You get luck sha
Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by HeWrites(m): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2019
dominique:
If they're serious, they will trace the data to lines it is subecribed to and wipe everything off. Their systems should be able to narrow down searches to that particular subscription and clear the data off culprit lines especially ones that don't have enough recharge history to subscribe to that amount of data.

Nigerians have got to be the most evil, criminal minded people on the planet. Most of you are business owners or at least related to one. How would you feel if you or loved ones are being robbed of your goods right beneath your noses? You people are getting so comfortable with fraud and corruption that if anybody speaks against it, the person gets immediately attacked. Yet you're hoping for a better country. We need to change out mentality on a lot of things in this country.

Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by error4040: 11:21am On Jun 16, 2019
dominique:
[s]If they're serious, they will trace the data to lines it is subecribed to and wipe everything off. Their systems should be able to narrow down searches to that particular subscription and clear the data off culprit lines especially one that didn't have enough recharge history to subscribe to that amount of data.

Nigerians have got to be the most evil, criminal minded people on the planet. Most of you are business owners or at least related to one. How would you feel if you or loved ones are being robbed of your goods right beneath your noses? You people are getting so comfortable with fraud and corruption that if anybody speaks against it, the person gets immediately attacked. Yet you're hoping for a better country. We need to change out mentality on a lot of things in this country.[/s]

Sure we have the most Evil/Criminal Mindset.
When they were Killing fellow blacks in SA did you open a thread to pour out your concern on How they will feel if South Africans in Nigeria Are been treated same ?
But instead you're here spilling TrÀsh on your concern about Ordinary Bug from their server.
What are you even trying to justify here sef mtchwwww
because you're a MOD I won't speak my mind
before I end up with a Life BAN
grin

20 Likes

Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by nopretense: 11:22am On Jun 16, 2019
Hi everyone.

Trust you're having a great weekend.

A female friend of mine just secured a self-contained apartment at Olasepe Estate, Denro (#100 bike to Ojodu Berger, #50 sometimes).

The estate is properly planned, highly secure and very close to the main road (I've been there).

She needs a decent female roommate who will only pay a token of 40k (rent expires next year June). She claims she needs a gist partner (lool).

She's cool to be with, I bet there'd be no hassle.

If you are interested or you know anyone who might be, pls send me a mail or call/text 08037891605 so I can link you guys.

Cheers!
Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by Olibboy: 11:24am On Jun 16, 2019
worriedguy:
they wiped the main data for mine but bonus is still there but not working
E don happen
Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by peeta4u(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2019
nopretense:
Hi everyone.

Trust you're having a great weekend.

A female friend of mine just secured a self-contained apartment at Olasepe Estate, Denro (#100 bike to Ojodu Berger, #50 sometimes).

The estate is properly planned, highly secure and very close to the main road (I've been there).

She needs a decent female roommate who will only pay a token of 40k (rent expires next year June). She claims she needs a gist partner (lool).

She's cool to be with, I bet there'd be no hassle.

If you are interested or you know anyone who might be, pls send me a mail or call/text 08037891605 so I can link you guys.

Cheers!
Twitter will b better for dis
Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by tchidi066(f): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2019
Dey deserve to be cheated, very stingy network provider, they can't even reward their consumers n their data bundles are trash... Imagine subscribing for 1g at 1k n it gets exhausted within 3 days... Nonsense n ingredients

1 Like

Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by DrChukzy(m): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2019
dominique:
If they're serious, they will trace the data to lines it is subecribed to and wipe everything off. Their systems should be able to narrow down searches to that particular subscription and clear the data off culprit lines especially ones that don't have sufficient recharge history to subscribe to that amount of data.

Nigerians have got to be the most evil, criminal minded people on the planet. Most of you are business owners or at least related to one. How would you feel if you or loved ones are being robbed of your goods right beneath your noses? You people are getting so comfortable with fraud and corruption that if anybody speaks against it, the person gets immediately attacked. Yet you're hoping for a better country. We need to change our mentalities on a lot of things in this country.

Shut it abeg.... when they zap our datas and deduct unnecessary airtime from us, what did people like you do to stop them

1 Like

Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by ken6488(m): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2019
dominique:

Make I keep my mouth...

grin

I nor won chop life ban....
Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by worriedguy(m): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
Olibboy:
E don happen
bonus is now working
Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by Olibboy: 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
worriedguy:
bonus is now working
enjoy bro
Re: MTN 120 Gb Cheat: Telecom Provider Lost More Than 1 Zizabyte by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
dominique:

As much as I don't encourage this, you must also realise that this telecoms coys strip Nigerians A LOT!!
Over and over again they deduct airtime and when you complain to their customer care (that's if they you can reach them) They tell you sorry without any refund...
Just on Friday i sent a text message to someone, Glo charged me 3 times, deducted 12 naira instead of 4...
And you blame Nigerians for taking advantage of them later on

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Welcome Back Data Plan Activation / Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 / Infinix Hot 4 Vs Infinix Hot 3, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.