Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Fathers Day:What Is The Most Embarrassing And Wonderful Experience With Your Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fathers Day:What Is The Most Embarrassing And Wonderful Experience With Your Dad (314 Views)

Will You Accept Your Dad’s Secret Family? / Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? / Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fathers Day:What Is The Most Embarrassing And Wonderful Experience With Your Dad by Africanbest(m): 5:05am On Jun 16, 2019
As we join the world in celebrating this year father's day, let's reflect back to some moments with our father. The moment he made you so angry and the moment he was just wonder towards you.

Worst Experience: I was young, around 7-9yrs, as we didn't grow up with maids, we started house chores early. this bless day I was still busy playing ball by 5pm I didn't know my Dad was back from work and I haven't washed the plate at home. well the beating I received from him was both with his safety boot and blows like I stole something, that beating turned me into the introvert I am today.

Wonderful Experience: Apart from the fact he always turn up for my needs, all my life I haven't seen him hit my mother, whenever they are both shouting or quarreling, he just takes his key and drive out till the atmosphere cools down. if he can't go out, he simply go to his room and on some music till he sleeps. And that really robed on all of us as his kids, we never beat ladies no matter what they do.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY NAIRALANDERS

RoyalRoy
lalasticlala
Re: Fathers Day:What Is The Most Embarrassing And Wonderful Experience With Your Dad by amzee(m): 5:10am On Jun 16, 2019
A
Re: Fathers Day:What Is The Most Embarrassing And Wonderful Experience With Your Dad by Bestboy11513(m): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2019
You must be crazy, The fact that your father didn't hit your mother is a wonder to you.

Waka!!
Re: Fathers Day:What Is The Most Embarrassing And Wonderful Experience With Your Dad by Africanbest(m): 11:26am On Jun 16, 2019
Bestboy11513:
You must be crazy, The fact that your father didn't hit your mother is a wonder to you.

Waka!!

Wonderful Experience
Wonderful Experience
Wonderful Experience
Wonderful Experience
Wonderful Experience
Wonderful Experience
Wonderful Experience

(1) (Reply)

Save Gideon Chinedu Akunne / God Please Touch Somebody's Heart For Me / GIDIMAID Is Hiring.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.