Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

a - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / a (879 Views)

The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians / Importance Of Restitution - Case Study Of Juliana Olayode (aka Toyo Baby) / Scientific Study Of Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

a by HeyCorleone(m): 9:28am On Jun 16, 2019
Re: a by OtemAtum: 9:33am On Jun 16, 2019
Maybe you should go back to Judaism. That's the religion that provides fightbacks, killings and riotings more than Christianity. Christianity of the 3rd centuries to 5th century C.E enjoyed what Muslims are now enjoying, life na turn by turn.

BTW, there's nothing to gain in being religious. Read the Book of Universal History to see how religion is making money from its faithfuls

Observations of Rastus 8:1-8
1. I have observed and known how a homo can make much wealth without much work. This is better done in the ways of religion.
2. Go now to the temples of the religious people and you shall see how they sell cheap things at costly prices.
3. In the temple of the Jews do they sell a holy dove for eighty shekels of silver. And a fold of shittim wood do they sell for two hundred shekels of silver.
4. And a curtain of linen do they sell for fifty-two shekel of silver, whose worth in the market is only twelve shekels.
5. But they have called it the holy curtain because they sell it in the temple. And the holiest among the holy curtains do they sell for a thousand shekel of silver. And these are bought only by the rich, who used them for their secret chambers, believing that they cannot be attacked by thieves whenever they are behind the curtains.
6. And a bottle of olive oil is sold for seventy shekels in the temple, saying that it is holy and anointed by God.
7. And the priests grow fat upon the money of the poor. As they do in the temple of Furin and Dian, so also do they in the temple of the Jews.
8. In the church of the Krishtens also, they do so. For they buy and sell holy shadows of the apostles, deceiving themselves upon nothing.

3 Likes

Re: a by HeyCorleone(m): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2019
OtemAtum:
Maybe you should go back to Judaism. That's the religion that provides fightbacks, killings and riotings more than Christianity. Christianity of the 3rd centuries to 5th century C.E enjoyed what Muslims are now enjoying, life na turn by turn.

BTW, there's nothing to gain in being religious. Read the Book of Universal History to see how religion is making money from its faithfuls

Observations of Rastus 8:1-8
1. I have observed and known how a homo can make much wealth without much work. This is better done in the ways of religion.
2. Go now to the temples of the religious people and you shall see how they sell cheap things at costly prices.
3. In the temple of the Jews do they sell a holy dove for eighty shekels of silver. And a fold of shittim wood do they sell for two hundred shekels of silver.
4. And a curtain of linen do they sell for fifty-two shekel of silver, whose worth in the market is only twelve shekels.
5. But they have called it the holy curtain because they sell it in the temple. And the holiest among the holy curtains do they sell for a thousand shekel of silver. And these are bought only by the rich, who used them for their secret chambers, believing that they cannot be attacked by thieves whenever they are behind the curtains.
6. And a bottle of olive oil is sold for seventy shekels in the temple, saying that it is holy and anointed by God.
7. And the priests grow fat upon the money of the poor. As they do in the temple of Furin and Dian, so also do they in the temple of the Jews.
8. In the church of the Krishtens also, they do so. For they buy and sell holy shadows of the apostles, deceiving themselves upon nothing.

This is one of the things I'm talking about.

Insane fellows shouldn't be allowed to just dump their comment on a Christian related thread. Of what benefit is it to you? Who gains?

See why we need more activism in order to achieve what our Muslim brothers achieved by making threats on the life of the owner of this forum?
Re: a by OtemAtum: 10:28am On Jun 16, 2019
HeyCorleone:

This is one of the things I'm talking about.

Insane fellows shouldn't be allowed to just dump their comment on a Christian related thread. Of what benefit is it to you? Who gains?

See why we need more activism in order to achieve what our Muslim brothers achieved by making threats on the life of the owner of this forum?
People will see you as more insane than me, because you have become a religious fanatic. If Seun refuses to give Christians some respect here on his forum, why can't you do yourself a favour by acquiring your own forum and doing the needful instead of lamenting like someone whose god is helpless and restless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: a by HeyCorleone(m): 10:30am On Jun 16, 2019
Over 30 folks have viewed this thread, including Christians, yet no one has lent their voice to it.

Later they'd cry out against oppression.

That's why many of you are slaves to your pastors. You don't want to act for yourself or think. You don't want to take the initiative. You just love to cry out about being oppressed. That's why the Islamisation policy would thrive. Because Christians, rather than act, would take delight in the prospect of being oppressed and seeing if as winning heavenly points. "Blessed are the persecuted.". Smh.

Not everything needs Divine Intervention. If you don't take the initiative, you'd just perish for nothing.
Re: a by OtemAtum: 10:34am On Jun 16, 2019
HeyCorleone:
Over 30 folks have viewed this thread, including Christians, yet no one has lent their voice to it.

Later they'd cry out against oppression.

That's why many of you are slaves to your pastors. You don't want to act for yourself or think. You don't want to take the initiative. You just love to cry out about being oppressed. That's why the Islamisation policy would thrive. Because Christians, rather than act, would take delight in the prospect of being oppressed and seeing if as winning heavenly points. "Blessed are the persecuted.". Smh.

The spirit of Judaism and Islam has taken over you. Maybe you should join one of them. However, presently Yahweh your god is in a spiritual cage, so he can't intervene in this situation.

Otem Erectus 227: 1
1. Now after this did Otem begin to say, Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and all gods of the books are now encaged in a spiritual vacuum. And those who heard him said, keep quiet, for you are mad.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: a by HeyCorleone(m): 10:34am On Jun 16, 2019
OtemAtum:
People will see you as more insane than me, because you have become a religious fanatic. If Seun refuses to give Christians some respect here on his forum, why can't you do yourself a favour by acquiring your own forum and doing the needful instead of lamenting like someone whose god is helpless and restless

The last thing I am is a fanatic. I am more of an egalitarian. Equal rights. If you are doing so to A, do it also to B. It doesn't make sense to allow favouritism. What will it get you?

There's no point about making my own forum. It's like saying you can't criticise your government so you'd open your own country.

I don't even understand why I'm wasting words on you, a pseudo-atheist. You think aligning yourself with the philosophy of atheism of antitheism would immediately increase your sense. No. You don't get smart like that Or by bearing a corrupt form of the ancient Egyptian name. No.

Better still, why don't you create your own thread instead of committing a nuisance on here?

1 Like

Re: a by OtemAtum: 10:41am On Jun 16, 2019
HeyCorleone:

The last thing I am is a fanatic. I am more of an egalitarian. Equal rights. If you are doing so to A, do it also to B. It doesn't make sense to allow favouritism. What will it get you?

There's no point about making my own forum. It's like saying you can't criticise your government so you'd open your own country.

I don't even understand why I'm wasting words on you, a pseudo-atheist. You think aligning yourself with the philosophy of atheism of antitheism would immediately increase your sense. No. You don't get smart like that Or by bearing a corrupt form of the ancient Egyptian name. No.

Better still, why don't you create your own thread instead of committing a nuisance on here?

You are sounding like a fanatic rather than an activist. I am not an atheist, rather, I am the knower of God Almighty which created Yahweh your god. Read the book of MCC 1:14 to see how God Almighty created Yahweh your god.
You're comparing Seun with Nigerian government. forgetting that you can do without Seun's forum but you can't do without the government. You must acquire your BVN, National ID Card, Drivers Licence, Pay toll gates and taxes, etc. But you can do without nairaland, so Seun's forum is not something you can't do without.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: a by johnydon22(m): 11:16am On Jun 16, 2019
You are a very dangerous person.

Ask yourself.

Why does an all powerful God need you to defend itself?

If God doesn't want your religion insulted, it has the power to strike the blasphemer dead innit?

How come God can't do this and you somehow think God needs your help to defend its faith?

This should tell you all you need to know about yourself. You are insanely idiotic.

You need help.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: a by HeyCorleone(m): 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
If I reply the two idiots above, they'd feel we're intellectually equals.

Defending my religion against plain ridicule doesn't necessarily translate to fighting for my God. But I don't expect atheists to understand. Idiots who believe the universe came by entropy, what can they understand?

Lol. But it is not my thing to suffer fools. That is not my forte.
Re: a by helinues: 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
Is that what your pastor is teaching you in your church?

How about love your neighbours as yourself law

1 Like

Re: a by HeyCorleone(m): 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
helinues:
Is that what your pastor is teaching you in your church?

How about love your neighbours as yourself law

I don't understand. How have I said otherwise?

I think I'm greatly misunderstood.

I'm just saying that what is good for the goose is good for the gander. You can't treat A with attention and treat B with disdain, and then claim to be fair.

How does that conflict the law?
Re: a by helinues: 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
HeyCorleone:

I don't understand. How have I said otherwise?

I think I'm greatly misunderstood.

I'm just saying that what is good for the goose is good for the gander. You can't treat A with attention and treat B with disdain, and then claim to be fair.

How does that conflict the law?

You peace messages could change their minds or...
Re: a by advocate666: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Defending my religion against plain ridicule doesn't necessarily translate to fighting for my God. But I don't expect atheists to understand. Idiots who believe the universe came by entropy, what can they understand?

Defending your religion? I wonder how "your" religion managed to survive thousands of years without you.

2 Likes

Re: a by HeyCorleone(m): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
advocate666:

Defending your religion? I wonder how "your" religion managed to survive thousands of years without you.

Definitely not my being docile. Definitely not. Anyone with basic knowledge of history knows this.
Re: a by 0temSapien: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2019
HeyCorleone:

It's obvious that you already perceive that the so-called two 'idiots' above are actually more intelligent than you are. It's glaring to the blind.

(1) (Reply)

Thousands Of Witches Plot A 'Binding Spell' Against President Trump For Friday / Could Donald Trump Be The Antichrist Mentioned In The Bible / Watch Video Of Mbaka's Prophecy Against Emeka Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.