Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,881 members, 7,851,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's (1960 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman / Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
bukatyne:
Sex before marriage is fornication, outside marriage is adultery.

Sex is only allowed and celebrated in marriage.

And except you have the gift of celibacy, sex and music are food to the soul.

I do not see sex outside marriage as a bad thing because it is not against my faith. Let me know of any true convincing reason you know. Thanks.
Re: I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
mankettle:

I agree, but most of that is paid for by you. at one point in our life's we need someone that must be in our corner not because of pay.
I have an Uncle unmarried in his 70s who spends all the time in clubs etc if we ask him he says nobody to go home to. when he fell ill, I am sure he appreciated the need for a spouse.
I have another who left his wife for the baby mama things. very rich dude, when he was terminally ill who stood by him? his spouse
I also know someone who was ill for more than a decade taken care of by the spouse especially when the nurses etc will not come or not give standard care. who will complain on ur behalf?
yes we know marriage get as he be, but for the future( especially if u hold good bar) get a spouse or if possible elevate one of the baby Mama's to the Chief Baby mama. so when the chips are down physically and health wise, She will be there

I understand your point. Yet, there's no guarantee that the woman who's loyal to me when the going is good will be there for me when things get bad since we are in partnership in marriage. But with my money, good staff, friends and professionals I will always be safe without worry of betrayal from someone I supposed to have trusted with my life.
Re: I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's by mankettle(m): 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
Thetrueglobalma:

I understand your point. Yet, there's no guarantee that the woman who's loyal to me when the going is good will be there for me when things get bad since we are in partnership in marriage. But with my money, good staff, friends and professionals I will always be safe without worry of betrayal from someone I supposed to have trusted with my life.
na d risk be that, how are you sure that the Staff won't carry your money and run? domestic staff won't hesitate to move your money and when they know you are weak or old, in this era of fast money, some staff can be desperate.
nobody knows tomorrow, nobody can say what will happen? we just flow and pray for the best.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's by sisisioge: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
Why front page for more options? Its either marriage or no marriage, follow your heart and choose one. EOD grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
mankettle:

na d risk be that, how are you sure that the Staff won't carry your money and run? domestic staff won't hesitate to move your money and when they know you are weak or old, in this era of fast money, some staff can be desperate.
nobody knows tomorrow, nobody can say what will happen? we just flow and pray for the best.

Remember my woman in marriage is supposed to be someone I hold in high esteem and trust with my innermost secret and privacy, so her betrayal will definitely hurt more than that of someone like a staff, friends and professionals I just take leap of faith and place my confidence on without owing them loyalty or expecting loyalty from them. So, with a partnership in marriage arrangement don't you think that I will have an enemy rather than a loyal wife in the woman I entered into marriage with, since anyone in any business partnership is in it to better oneself and personal interest.
Re: I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
sisisioge:
Why front page for more options? Its either marriage or no marriage, follow your heart and choose one. EOD grin

You may be the one to convince me, so let me know your opinion.
Re: I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's by Richy4(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Thetrueglobalma:

I do not know religion so having sex or a child out of wedlock is not wrong to me. Thanks all the same.

I don't even understand you based on this answers you have given.. Fornication is an English word.. got nothing to do with religion. . .. love child is another word for "illegitimate kid" Or the derogatory word is bast@rd... Is that what you want your kids to be known as? I never said it was right or wrong but while thinking about yourself only, u can also think about the innocent children u wanna be bringing into the world outside wedlock... like it or not the stigma has not all gone or eradicated in Africa...

If u like, you can be a d!ck for rent or a vultures that isn't anyone's bird... no one cares but your kids deserved to have identity.. and for you to do that what is the right thing to do?

For example when someone ask "Who is that boy...? "

The answer will be " he is one of the son of Thetrueglobalma that the Abarkalike woman gave birth to.. There's also the others that women from Ijebu and idoma gave birth to... in such situation, your action has adversely affected your kids...

No one cares.. marry if u want, don't if u don't want to.. but when your action indirectly affects others negatively.. I think it is wrong. ..
Re: I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
If you decide to go for baby mama..Ur not the first , U wont be d last.
If u decide to get married/divorce nobody berg u..na ur life .
if u decide to become single for life..my brother ur free .

Why asking for people's opinion to justify important life decision .

Anyone u choose as long as it legal u have no issue with anyone .

cheers

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
Richy4:

I don't even understand you based on this answers you have given.. Fornication is an English word.. got nothing to do with religion. . .. love child is another word for "illegitimate kid" Or the derogatory word is bast@rd... Is that what you want your kids to be known as? I never said it was right or wrong but while thinking about yourself only, u can also think about the innocent children u wanna be bringing into the world outside wedlock... like it or not the stigma has not all gone or eradicated in Africa...

If u like, you can be a d!ck for rent or a vultures that isn't anyone's bird... no one cares but your kids deserved to have identity.. and for you to do that what is the right thing to do?

For example when someone ask "Who is that boy...? "

The answer will be " he is one of the son of Thetrueglobalma that the Abarkalike woman gave birth to.. There's also the others that women from Ijebu and idoma gave birth to... in such situation, your action has adversely affected your kids...

No one cares.. marry if u want, don't if u don't want to.. but when your action indirectly affects others negatively.. I think it is wrong. ..

The world neither begins nor end in Africa, so run along because I need answer from people with broad view. A child is a child whether born in marriage or not.
Re: I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
tritritri:

If you decide to go for baby mama..Ur not the first , U wont be d last.
If u decide to get married/divorce nobody berg u..na ur life .
if u decide to become single for life..my brother ur free .

Why asking for people's opinion to justify important life decision .

Anyone u choose as long as it legal u have no issue with anyone .

cheers

Don't worry I need opinion of mature people, not that of someone like you. Cheers.
Re: I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's by yazga: 12:34am On Jun 17, 2019
Marriage, baby Mama's need the former forget the facade they put up that they are fine alone
Re: I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's by tabithababy(f): 5:22am On Jun 17, 2019
Thetrueglobalma:
Aside sex and procreation (one can get them without marriage), how do a man and woman who see themselves as two people in partnership but still in marriage, truly different from a man and woman in commercial business partnership, with one of the parties expecting the other to be faithful to him or her forever. Personally I hate allowing anything that ties me down, so what is the incentive to tie me down to one woman forever instead of taking to the babymamas options?

MOD Frontpage please. I need more opinions.

Make sure your sisters and daughters also become babymamas o. They must not get married
Re: I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 17, 2019
tabithababy:

Make sure your sisters and daughters also become babymamas o. They must not get married

The guy needs serious reorientation.
Re: I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
tabithababy:

Who provoked you?
Re: I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's by tabithababy(f): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
Thetrueglobalma:

Who provoked you?

Eeyah. E pain you
Re: I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's by babyfaceafrica: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
mankettle:

how do you know if the wife will no kill him and inherit his property?... nothing is certain!!
Re: I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's by babyfaceafrica: 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
just do what suits you sir...nothing is certain..ur wife can betray you...all those saying companionship are not entirely right..some men in their 70s and 80s are complaining...marriage is luck....if you meet the right person..na heaven.. if u marry Jezebel na hell
Re: I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's by mankettle(m): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
how do you know if the wife will no kill him and inherit his property?... nothing is certain!!
that's the risk in life. but it's more certain that staff will disappoint you.
Re: I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's by babyfaceafrica: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
mankettle:

that's the risk in life. but it's more certain that staff will disappoint you.
nothing is certain
Re: I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's by mankettle(m): 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
nothing is certain
exactly my point sir that's why I said more certain. a wife may stay with you or leave you. a staff will definitely leave you after a while.
Re: I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's by mankettle(m): 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
nothing is certain
exactly my point sir that's why I said more certain. a wife may stay with you or leave you. a staff will definitely leave you after a while.
Re: I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 18, 2019
na must you go marry whether you like am or not
Re: I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
DukeofNZ:
na must you go marry whether you like am or not

You no get better talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Problem Living With Mother In Law / Help: I Am Becoming Jealous And Antagonistic Towards My Brothers Girlfriend / Help A Rat Is Harassing Me In My House It's Opens My Food Pot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.