Stats: 3,155,983 members, 7,828,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

My Phone Is Killing Me, Please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Is Killing Me, Please Help (1918 Views)

See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not / Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. (2) (3) (4)

My Phone Is Killing Me, Please Help by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Good day nairalanders, I'm having memory card issues on my tecno spark 2. If I insert the memory card in any other phone its working perfectly but if its on my phone it will show corrupt memory card fix, if I try to fix it nothing will happen. Please what can I do to fix this problem
Re: My Phone Is Killing Me, Please Help by greatnaija01: 11:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
go a fone repairer na...

walcruise:
Good day nairalanders, I'm having memory card issues on my tecno spark 2. If I insert the memory card in any other phone its working perfectly but if its on my phone it will show corrupt memory card fix, if I try to fix it nothing will happen. Please what can I do to fix this problem
Re: My Phone Is Killing Me, Please Help by Gideonanj21(m): 12:00am On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=walcruise post=79399316]Good day nairalanders, I'm having memory card issues on my tecno spark 2. If I insert the memory card in any other phone its working perfectly but if its on my phone it will show corrupt memory card fix, if I try to fix it nothing will happen. Please what can I do to fix this problem [/quote

Insert it in another working phone and format it. Or get a card reader and format it via system and put it back in your phone it should work
Re: My Phone Is Killing Me, Please Help by TDonald: 12:03am On Jun 17, 2019
Stop buying Tecno and the gang, Una no dey hear

Re: My Phone Is Killing Me, Please Help by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 17, 2019
I have done that already
Re: My Phone Is Killing Me, Please Help by Just2endowed2(m): 5:34am On Jun 17, 2019
You need, to, get another memory card, Original
Re: My Phone Is Killing Me, Please Help by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 17, 2019
Just2endowed2:
You need, to, get another memory card, Original
its original because it is working properly on other phones
Re: My Phone Is Killing Me, Please Help by abdulatif8: 7:18am On Jun 17, 2019
grin grin. Go troway that garbage
Re: My Phone Is Killing Me, Please Help by bravesoul247(m): 7:30am On Jun 17, 2019
walcruise:
visit carlcare
Re: My Phone Is Killing Me, Please Help by bravesoul247(m): 7:31am On Jun 17, 2019
TDonald:
Stop buying Tecno and the gang, Una no dey hear
Why?
Re: My Phone Is Killing Me, Please Help by alphaNomega: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2019
bravesoul247:
Why?

They have more defective phones than other manufacturers. Case in point: this OP
Re: My Phone Is Killing Me, Please Help by MisterBash(m): 10:55am On Jun 17, 2019
walcruise:

just get new memory card.. ?
your phone is okay.
Re: My Phone Is Killing Me, Please Help by Kennyflyair: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
walcruise:
its original because it is working properly on other phones
Do not conclude that the sd card is working perfectly because it shows on another phone. On that other phone, try playing your video or audio files. If they open on the other phone, then the sdcard is probably still ok. But if they don't, the memory card is fake or damaged
Re: My Phone Is Killing Me, Please Help by mikkycoins(m): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
walcruise:
Almost an issue with some tecno and infinix phones.
When you insert it,it will show corrupt. Go to settings-storage-sd card,click options and format it. It will be normal.
Don't remove without unmounting or ejecting it. If it doesn't work,check if the sd is above the standard capacity of your phone or get an original replacement.
Re: My Phone Is Killing Me, Please Help by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
I have HTC One M7 32gb available for sale. Price 20K last.
The battery is good. Slightly cracked screen but everything working perfectly Very powerful phone.

Call or whatsapp 08107804108.

I can waybill to any part of the country
Re: My Phone Is Killing Me, Please Help by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
download sd insight on gp and check if the manufacturer of the mc is original.
Re: My Phone Is Killing Me, Please Help by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
mikkycoins:

Almost an issue with some tecno and infinix phones.
When you insert it,it will show corrupt. Go to settings-storage-sd card,click options and format it. It will be normal.
Don't remove without unmounting or ejecting it. If it doesn't work,check if the sd is above the standard capacity of your phone or get an original replacement.
thanks bro
Re: My Phone Is Killing Me, Please Help by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
fidalgo19:
download sd insight on gp and check if the manufacturer of the mc is original.
I will try that now
Re: My Phone Is Killing Me, Please Help by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kennyflyair:

Do not conclude that the sd card is working perfectly because it shows on another phone. On that other phone, try playing your video or audio files. If they open on the other phone, then the sdcard is probably still ok. But if they don't, the memory card is fake or damaged
uhmm so true
Re: My Phone Is Killing Me, Please Help by Timileyin1234(m): 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
Tecno gang and their wahala. Make I hustle well well, my children must not touch Tecno and other inferior products

Re: My Phone Is Killing Me, Please Help by clive2u(m): 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
Format it with a pc if it stil doesnt work u put it in another phne that accepts it and leave it there

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Sale - 75K / Iphone X Vs Samsung Galaxy S10+ (both Uk Used) / What Version Of Mini Opera Can Work Mtn With Nokia 5200