Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Many Chelsea Fans Are Not 'devastated' About Sarri's Exit- Pat Nevin - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Many Chelsea Fans Are Not 'devastated' About Sarri's Exit- Pat Nevin (11640 Views)

Andre Gomes Injured, Leg Breaks, Players Devastated (Photos) / EPL: Some Chelsea Fans Are Stupid – Sarri / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Chelsea Fans Are Not 'devastated' About Sarri's Exit- Pat Nevin by BabaO2: 8:09am On Jun 17, 2019
logon599:
His reasons for wanting to go back to Italy are genuine. He also seems like a genuinely good guy. That photo of him looking at his europa medal still touches my heart a bit. I wish him all the best in Italy
What reason, he didnt know his parents are living in italy before he signed a job contract to work outside Italy in less than a year?

1 Like

Re: Many Chelsea Fans Are Not 'devastated' About Sarri's Exit- Pat Nevin by Boschh(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2019
Sarri organized Chelsea's team to play one of the most entertaining and possession based football since I've known Chelsea. All he needed was a year or two more to get the players needed to actualize his Sarribal in England..

Few Chelsea fans understand this and that is why they came for his head at the end of the season. Jurgen Klopp won't be doing wonders at Liverpool if the management didn't give him the chance to connect the team to his Iron Ware Pressing Game.. Manchester City won't be at this Level if they didn't allow Pep to get the players needed for his Dominion style of play..

Hiring Frank Lampard ain't no cure.. They'll still sack him and that's a sure bet.. Patience is needed to build a team and Chelsea is lacking that Patience..
Re: Many Chelsea Fans Are Not 'devastated' About Sarri's Exit- Pat Nevin by Andersonjr(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2019
logon599:
His reasons for wanting to go back to Italy are genuine. He also seems like a genuinely good guy. That photo of him looking at his europa medal still touches my heart a bit. I wish him all the best in Italy
I also saw that photo and i felt a tear drop from my left eye rolling down my cheeks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Chelsea Fans Are Not 'devastated' About Sarri's Exit- Pat Nevin by YeraKay(m): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2019
Am a Chelsea fan, and I must tell u that its a blatant lie, they just don't wanna accept their fate,since what club is used to is sacking coaches, now the coach did same on them, the thing dey pain no be small

Re: Many Chelsea Fans Are Not 'devastated' About Sarri's Exit- Pat Nevin by BiafranBushBoy: 11:21am On Jun 17, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
I am happy he has left

Hey... What's up?
Re: Many Chelsea Fans Are Not 'devastated' About Sarri's Exit- Pat Nevin by mvem(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
KINGwax007:
I'm glad he left. He's no tactician at all. No changing of tactics, no special formation except, enter fireld, play and win or lose
I pity una. Let's see who comes in and what happens... Am watching...klopp came to Liverpool and finished 5th first season but everyone knew he was a building a team. Sarri really did had a plan and could have been given more than 1 season. You guyz like instant success abi...I hear say lampard is coming...you think he will do wonders

1 Like

Re: Many Chelsea Fans Are Not 'devastated' About Sarri's Exit- Pat Nevin by uunwanaobong3: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
MOST CHELSEA FANS ARE WICKED, INGRATE AND SO SO UNAPPRECIATIVE; JUST IMAGINE THIS- guadiolar came to mancity, his first season guardiolar won nothing...mancity fan were neither complaining nor course guadiolar despite planning for his arrival for 4 good years in advance.

BUT SARRI CAME TO CHELSEA.. ON HIS FIRST SEASON, HE BEAT MANCITY BLACK AND BLUE AT STAMFORD BRIGDE,
CHELSEA ALSO KNOCK OUT ALMIGHTY LIVERPOOL OUT OF LEAGUE CUP AT ANFIELD,
CHELSEA REACH LEAGUE CUP FINAL WHERE THEY LOST OUT TO MANCITY JUST ON LOTORY OF PENALTIES.
CHELSEA FINISH THIRD AHEAD OF A MORE ESTABLISH AND STABLE TOTTENHAM.
CHELSEA WON ALMIGHTY EUROPA LEAGUE in additing with beautiful sarriball football and yet fan are unhappy with him, what an irony! Bunch of Ingrate.
WHAT MAKES U THINK LAMPARD WOULD DO BETTER

1 Like

Re: Many Chelsea Fans Are Not 'devastated' About Sarri's Exit- Pat Nevin by muffyt05: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
Can't really say if I feel sad or happy about this but all i know is that at a point, "Sarriball became "Sorryball"
Re: Many Chelsea Fans Are Not 'devastated' About Sarri's Exit- Pat Nevin by NYCnextStop(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
grandstar:
Family is second most important after God. Money is way down
how?

After God is money. Stop saying trash
Re: Many Chelsea Fans Are Not 'devastated' About Sarri's Exit- Pat Nevin by grandstar(m): 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
NYCnextStop:
how?

After God is money. Stop saying trash

Money is and should be way down the list grin ;S
Re: Many Chelsea Fans Are Not 'devastated' About Sarri's Exit- Pat Nevin by successquotes: 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
Boschh:
Sarri organized Chelsea's team to play one of the most entertaining and possession based football since I've known Chelsea. All he needed was a year or two more to get the players needed to actualize his Sarribal in England..

Few Chelsea fans understand this and that is why they came for his head at the end of the season. Jurgen Klopp won't be doing wonders at Liverpool if the management didn't give him the chance to connect the team to his Iron Ware Pressing Game.. Manchester City won't be at this Level if they didn't allow Pep to get the players needed for his Dominion style of play..

Hiring Frank Lampard ain't no cure.. They'll still sack him and that's a sure bet.. Patience is needed to build a team and Chelsea is lacking that Patience..
God bless you abundantly for this, we shared the same view about Sarri and Sarriball, Chelsea Management are not patient at all, even at the Viewing Center, am the only person that's supporting Sarri and his philosophy and I told people to give Sarri time and Management should back him during Transfer, he changed our (Chelsea) style of Play and for the first time ever I believed that Chelsea will now have a Blueprint and also Tradition because all what Chelsea need at the moment to be one of the Greatest Football Club, Sarri has it, but am very sad that This Chelsea Management again have jeopardized everything and Abramovich is looking and not saying anything, Again First Season of Sarri in EPL is far far far better than both KLOP and GUADIOLA, Chelsea Management are not patient at all, the way things are going now I hope Chelsea find Good Coach in the future because we (Chelsea) are running out of options now and again do you that Chelsea was the first choice of GUADIOLA when he wanted to leave Barcelona years back but he said he can't come to Chelsea because the Chelsea Management won't give him time to build his team. Lastly let me say this and it might be strange to some people, Am very very Sad for the departure of Sarri than Departure of Hazard.
Re: Many Chelsea Fans Are Not 'devastated' About Sarri's Exit- Pat Nevin by ifecomata: 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
He didn't know he wanted to be close to his family or Italy when he signed a 3 year contract last year June
Mtcheeew.
Re: Many Chelsea Fans Are Not 'devastated' About Sarri's Exit- Pat Nevin by Boschh(m): 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
successquotes:
God bless you abundantly for this, we shared the same view about Sarri and Sarriball, Chelsea Management are not patient at all, even at the Viewing Center, am the only person that's supporting Sarri and his philosophy and I told people to give Sarri time and Management should back him during Transfer, he changed our (Chelsea) style of Play and for the first time ever I believed that Chelsea will now have a Blueprint and also Tradition because all what Chelsea need at the moment to be one of the Greatest Football Club, Sarri has it, but am very sad that This Chelsea Management again have jeopardized everything and Abramovich is looking and not saying anything, Again First Season of Sarri in EPL is far far far better than both KLOP and GUADIOLA, Chelsea Management are not patient at all, the way things are going now I hope Chelsea find Good Coach in the future because we (Chelsea) are running out of options now and again do you that Chelsea was the first choice of GUADIOLA when he wanted to leave Barcelona years back but he said he can't come to Chelsea because the Chelsea Management won't give him time to build his team. Lastly let me say this and it might be strange to some people, Am very very Sad for the departure of Sarri than Departure of Hazard.

You're definitely right Brov. Patience is key. Tables don't turn overnight in EPL. Sarri is a good manager and if he's given the opportunity, he'll turn Chelsea to a formidable team.

The Chelsea I know before play boring football and although they win games, the wins are not convincing because of their style of play..

Football has changed. You need to hold the ball and press your opponent in order to create scoring chances. The more you distribute and press, your opponents March back to defend, and that opportunity presents itself.. That is why Liverpool and Mancity will dominate the Premier League till another club steps up their game..

Let's see what Sarri will do at Juventus. Allegri was sacked not because he lost to Ajax, but because his game play all season is not impressive at all and then lost to Ajax that exposed him finally. He won the Seria A because all of Italian clubs bow at the feet of Juventus. If Napoli had Juventus Quality of players, they'd knack Juventus like a Hot Babe..

The game of soccer is evolving, Coaches need time to adapt, and Possession + Dangerous Pressing is the key to unlock Titles..
Re: Many Chelsea Fans Are Not 'devastated' About Sarri's Exit- Pat Nevin by successquotes: 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
Boschh:

You're definitely right Brov. Patience is key. Tables don't turn overnight in EPL. Sarri is a good manager and if he's given the opportunity, he'll turn Chelsea to a formidable team.

The Chelsea I know before play boring football and although they win games, the wins are not convincing because of their style of play..

Football has changed. You need to hold the ball and press your opponent in order to create scoring chances. The more you distribute and press, your opponents March back to defend, and that opportunity presents itself.. That is why Liverpool and Mancity will dominate the Premier League till another club steps up their game..

Let's see what Sarri will do at Juventus. Allegri was sacked not because he lost to Ajax, but because his game play all season is not impressive at all and then lost to Ajax that exposed him finally. He won the Seria A because all of Italian clubs bow at the feet of Juventus. If Napoli had Juventus Quality of players, they'd knack Juventus like a Hot Babe..

The game of soccer is evolving, Coaches need time to adapt, and Possession + Dangerous Pressing is the key to unlock Titles..
You're absolutely right, the first time I watched Sarri Napoli was when they played Man City at Etihad Stadium 2 Season ago in Champions League, I was so so so so surprised with what I saw, Although Man City beat them but they outplayed Guadiola Man City at the Etihad Stadium from Beginning to the End and that was when I knew Sarri and later I watched the Videos Clips of SARRI NAPOLI and what I saw was very very amazing and impressive, they played like Barcelona Guadiola which to me still the best team ever even as a Chelsea fan, I was so so so happy when Chelsea started negotiating with him and I was so so so Glad the day they announced him as a New Chelsea Manager and I was saying that now we (Chelsea) will now have a Blueprint and Tradition which Barcelona, Real Madrid And AC MILAN Has till now but unfortunately this Chelsea Management with their impatient attitude have scattered everything again and Abramovich is looking without saying anything, Well I wish him best of Luck at Juventus. For this Season Champions League, these are my 3 Favorites:

(1) us (Chelsea)

(2) Real Madrid (Eden Hazard Effect)

(3) Juventus (So Sarri Can Prove the Chelsea Management wrong and have to rethink in the future.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Nigeria`s Best Sports Analyst/ Columnist? / Divock Origi Signs A New Long-term Contract With Liverpool / Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.