Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,116 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar (16077 Views)

PSG Is Offering Lionel Messi 'Everything Money Can Buy' / Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian / Kylian Mbappe Say Joining PSG Is Like Coming Back Home In First Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 17, 2019
zainkay:
Where are the dummies supporting his move to psg some years back??

Most were anti messi fans

And barca haters saying messi was holding neymar back from greatness

cheesy cheesy

Now he is alone . hopping injuries and losing captain band

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by femi4: 7:43am On Jun 17, 2019
He's injury prone ....this is the beginning of his end
Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by Xkalaban(m): 7:52am On Jun 17, 2019
Lol @Neymar Fakeman... grin

I used to love the dude but after he left Barca like that with all that premadonna drama. I think he got what he deserves.... tongue

5 Likes

Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 17, 2019
Xkalaban:
Lol @Neymar Fakeman... grin

I used to love the dude but after he left Barca like that with all that premadonna drama. I think he got what he deserves.... tongue

Lol savage

Madrid fans especially and most EPL fans pushed him to retirement cheesy grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by IamSoProlific: 7:57am On Jun 17, 2019
Stanweezy:
This guy for remain with Berca just like Alexis Sanchez for stay with Arsenal, see wetin pride and hunger to win World Best caused him.

C. Ronaldo was nobody when he won World Best at Man Utd

Even King Lionel Messi too.

3 Likes

Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by Xkalaban(m): 7:59am On Jun 17, 2019
maybachmusic:

Lol savage

Madrid fans especially and most EPL fans pushed him to retirement cheesy grin grin cheesy

Hehehehe, they can now have him for all we care. Pride they say, always goes before a fall.....

2 Likes

Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by kingjrofficial(m): 8:00am On Jun 17, 2019
cheesy
The moment this guy start to form with his skills,we don see his end on Football journey before it begun...who's wit me on this wan ?? tongue

2 Likes

Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by Inteltower: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2019
abi so that it will an el classico between hazard (r.Madrid) & Neymar/messi (barca).

in life the decision we make matters...
a golden boy like Neymar just went down the drain.
someone said " just like robinho they both had this I have arrived syndrome & never reached to peoples expectations"
its either player's attitude, constant injury, bad publicity, player's antics on the field, all led to the demise of upcoming star players.
I hope mbappe will not follow suit & strive in the way ororo did.

and another thing grace & favour is important ..I have seen many players shine with.. like C.Ronaldo, Messi, hazard, xavi, dani alves, salah.

4 Likes

Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by Godwin2am(m): 8:02am On Jun 17, 2019
Na Me Won Buy Used Player?

1 Like

Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 17, 2019
Xkalaban:

Hehehehe, they can now have him for all we care. Pride they say, always goes before a fall.....

Neymar is more of a celeb and model these days

Less football

Good he won UCL before all this

Unless his career would be seriously handicapped

If you like win 15 French league

No one go rate u till u touch something tangible for wither national team or UCL

7 Likes

Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by shogsman(m): 8:08am On Jun 17, 2019
He should just return to Barcelona jeje and take the chill pill he once refused to take.no one is willing to play doctor to a 300mill price tag.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by zainkay: 8:14am On Jun 17, 2019
maybachmusic:

Most were anti messi fans

And barca haters saying messi was holding neymar back from greatness

cheesy cheesy

Now he is alone . hopping injuries and losing captain band
I agree bro, we just keep imagine the kind of footballer he would have grown to be had it been he stayed at barca..

2 Likes

Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by Xkalaban(m): 8:15am On Jun 17, 2019
maybachmusic:

Neymar is more of a celeb and model these days

Less football

Good he won UCL before all this

Unless his career would be seriously handicapped

If you like win 15 French league

No one go rate u till u touch something tangible for wither national team or UCL

Honestly, he had everything he could ever ask for at Barca. MSN was the most formidable front as at the time. Messi and all of Barca valued and took him as one of us. Messi was generous enough to let him take some freekicks and penalties with no fuss whatsoever. If say Messi get how him for just carry the ballon d'or give am, he for do am. The guy just go fall hand like yeye....

9 Likes

Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by golddeejay(m): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2019
From Messi's Shadow To Mbappe's.

This dude is good but unlucky with injury. Then there is this "I am a big player" attitude to him, even on the pitch. Too much showboating.

Only one "Wasteful" club in Europe can afford to buy him, that is PSG themselves. Maybe Madrid, but dem get small sense.

In a related news, PSG please come and buy Owlzil o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by Starboytwo(m): 8:19am On Jun 17, 2019
omonla10:
I don't know where to rate Neymar honestly.maybe na most underated player or most overated.. personally,I feel he is d most talented after Mess/Ronaldo but something is always wrong with him..he suppose visit one of these cele churches for cleansing.

He should probably return to Barca just like d prodigal son or Chelsea should invest hazards money on him
the guy is massively underated, offcourse his style of play may frustrate you sometimes but no denying he's got the magic touch....he is the most skilful player of the era..
Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by Ameboperoo(m): 8:22am On Jun 17, 2019
seanjy4konji:
see above
See below ni o�
Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by Kingkun69(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2019
omonla10:
I don't know where to rate Neymar honestly.maybe na most underated player or most overated.. personally,I feel he is d most talented after Mess/Ronaldo but something is always wrong with him..he suppose visit one of these cele churches for cleansing.

He should probably return to Barca just like d prodigal son or Chelsea should invest hazards money on him
asin my brother he should reset the mami water for im head because he is very very very good even better than hazard if he puts his mind to his ball but he is always in the headlines for the wrong reasons even that rape scandal that was not true sha still spoilt his image small because there was a time in Barça where he was playing God like football in that msn was not doing all his dribble and flapping like fish diving was playing sweet ball

1 Like

Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by fergieboy: 9:04am On Jun 17, 2019
His career might just be over just like Adriano and Robinho
Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:19am On Jun 17, 2019
Come back to Barca
Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by chiboy1116: 9:21am On Jun 17, 2019
omonla10:

neymar is more talented than Ronaldo .

1 Like

Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by Oladelepsy001(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2019
Neyma followed money to PSG only to end up being an injury prone player.. the injuries he is picking up goes a long way to impact negatively in his career.. if he knows what's good for him, returning to Barcelona will save his career a lot.

1 Like

Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by Gabson001(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2019
Ogbeni this guy don flop..

1 Like

Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by bluefilm: 9:46am On Jun 17, 2019
Neymar na bad market, true true.

Such a waste of money.

1 Like

Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by bassman007(m): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2019
No European club will pay such amount for a 27 year old injury prone player

1 Like

Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 17, 2019
his prime years slowly being wasted
Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by MyOleSolksjaer: 10:23am On Jun 17, 2019
Neymar is finished.

Brazillian players are a scam.
Re: PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar by Edusouls(m): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
The Neymar boy bad character too much I'm own dey smell like pooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Siasia Share In Keshi's Glory? / Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread / Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.