Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel (11155 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ghana - History Favours The Eagles / Ighalo And Balogun Tears The Eagles Camp Apart. / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by Flashyoil1(f): 8:18am On Jun 17, 2019
Super Eagles’ captain, Mikel John Obi has revealed that he was never away from the National team despite missing majority of the county’s matches during the Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers, AOIFootball.com reports.
In an exclusive interview with theNFF.com, which was monitored by AOIFootball.com, the 32-year-old stated he was in constant touch with the team despite being away for almost 327 days.
Read Also: Captain: Rohr insists on Mikel
“I’m happy, to be honest; it’s been a long time about a year now since I haven’t been here with the team but I have kept in touch with the team and have followed all that was going on and wished the guys the best of luck whenever they went on to play a game.
“For me, I had a good conversation with the coach after the World Cup, like you know I have been serving the country for 15 to 16 years so I had to take a break but now I am back to help the team and see if we can try and win another Nations Cup,” Mikel said.
The 2013 AFCON winner who made his long-awaited return in the goalless draw against Zimbabwe last weekend in Asaba, now has his sights set on securing another AFCON trophy for Nigeria to end his illustrious international career on a high.

http://aoifootball.com/2019/06/14/i-was-never-away-from-the-national-team-mikel-obi-reveals/

Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by hecha38(m): 8:28am On Jun 17, 2019
Ok
Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by Seanixking: 8:28am On Jun 17, 2019
Dear Mikel, I'm not hating, but in a sane national football team, you and 80percent of the national player won't be call up.

They are many committed home base players that will give their best.

Good luck to you guys as you captain them to Afcon finals.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by yusufyo: 8:28am On Jun 17, 2019
H
Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by mosho2good: 8:28am On Jun 17, 2019
You once dated someone, the relationship didn't work out as planned So you guys broke up despite everything you have done for each other.

You felt hurt, You felt used, She/he Cheated Sporadically On you, So you couldn't take it and left Or It was Genotype issue, You guys were not compatible so you You guys had to break up.

Few months or years later, you got married and everything changed.

But one thing that Never changed was your communication with your ex, He or she kept coming back, While some asked for forgiveness, others wants to be your best friend, that you guys can still visit each other even while married.

You people must be Joking. One of the greatest threats to marriages is an Ex, Many first kids to so many married couples belongs to their ex

You guys won't respect yourself Until you find yourself in deep mess, Nobody said you should start keeping malice with all your ex but common sense should teach you what boundary is.

Some of you, though married are still sleeping with your ex and blaming the devil
Some of you still accommodate ex that disturbs you daily though married.

I don't actually know your plan but just know that you are digging a pit for yourself.

Sever all ties with your ex if he or she poses a threat to your marriage.

Remember Okafor's law that tells us that once you have slept with a person, there are great chances of it happening again if left alone with that person.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by boyue1: 8:28am On Jun 17, 2019
really?
Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by sebebe01(m): 8:28am On Jun 17, 2019
ok
Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by success1smyn(m): 8:29am On Jun 17, 2019
Ok we hear you. Go and do your talking on the football field.
Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by Damilaresammy: 8:29am On Jun 17, 2019
And you were never there for them because You no sabi play anything

4 Likes

Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by jeffizy(m): 8:29am On Jun 17, 2019
Better than sitting at home.
Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by Saltoflife: 8:30am On Jun 17, 2019
Ok o..welcome all the same.

I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now
Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by hisexcellency34: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2019
Grandpa go and rest jare

2 Likes

Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by NotBeenPaid: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2019
mosho2good:
You once dated someone, the relationship didn't work out as planned So you guys broke up despite everything you have done for each other.

You felt hurt, You felt used, She/he Cheated Sporadically On you, So you couldn't take it and left Or It was Genotype issue, You guys were not compatible so you You guys had to break up.

Few months or years later, you got married and everything changed.

But one thing that Never changed was your communication with your ex, He or she kept coming back, While some asked for forgiveness, others wants to be your best friend, that you guys can still visit each other even while married.

You people must be Joking. One of the greatest threats to marriages is an Ex, Many first kids to so many married couples belongs to their ex

You guys won't respect yourself Until you find yourself in deep mess, Nobody said you should start keeping malice with all your ex but common sense should teach you what boundary is.

Some of you, though married are still sleeping with your ex and blaming the devil
Some of you still accommodate ex that disturbs you daily though married.

I don't actually know your plan but just know that you are digging a pit for yourself.

Sever all ties with your ex if he or she poses a threat to your marriage.

Remember Okafor's law that tells us that once you have slept with a person, there are great chances of it happening again if left alone with that person.

Wetin happen?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by Starboytwo(m): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2019
Click like if you believe "Mikel Obi" is lifting the Afcon trophy on the 19th of July...

God bless us....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by GodSaklek(m): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2019
Don't still know the reason why mikel was included

1 Like

Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by oluwamaich(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2019
Noted lipsrsealed
Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by Starboytwo(m): 8:36am On Jun 17, 2019
GodSaklek:
Don't still know the reason why mikel was included
he is the best player we've got ..the captain, most experienced, most decorated, the best thing in our football in the last 10 years or so...

Respect the Capitano

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by Unrated900(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2019
Damilaresammy:
And you were never there for them because You no sabi play anything

Believe me bro

That guy no sabi play single ball

I dislike his pattern of play

Because he knew he can’t play shit that is why he ran away from premier league and go to where he will be king

How old is mikel that he is playing in that place

How old is Messi and still active till date.

Share and dislike for mikel LIKES for Messi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by kenzysmith: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2019
My advice to genort roar, my prefare line up front 3 musa onachu onyekuru. Attacking 10 should be iwobi then defensive midfilders etebo john ogu defenders shehu, troost ekong leon balogun omerou and our ist choice keeper should be enzenwa he have d confindence between d sticks. Osihmen and chukweze will be d super subs if rohr stick to my advice we will rule africa again good luck boys.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:42am On Jun 17, 2019
Yes o
Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by 3coins(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2019
Seanixking:
Dear Mikel, I'm not hating, but in a sane national football team, you and 80percent of the national player won't be call up.

The same home based eagles that can't win CHAN? .....the same home based eagles that have made Nigerian clubs far behind in CAF champions league and Confederations cup

Please say something else

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by Buhari5: 8:46am On Jun 17, 2019
Flashyoil1:
Super Eagles’ captain, Mikel John Obi has revealed that he was never away from the National team despite missing majority of the county’s matches during the Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers, AOIFootball.com reports.
In an exclusive interview with theNFF.com, which was monitored by AOIFootball.com, the 32-year-old stated he was in constant touch with the team despite being away for almost 327 days.
Read Also: Captain: Rohr insists on Mikel
“I’m happy, to be honest; it’s been a long time about a year now since I haven’t been here with the team but I have kept in touch with the team and have followed all that was going on and wished the guys the best of luck whenever they went on to play a game.
“For me, I had a good conversation with the coach after the World Cup, like you know I have been serving the country for 15 to 16 years so I had to take a break but now I am back to help the team and see if we can try and win another Nations Cup,” Mikel said.
The 2013 AFCON winner who made his long-awaited return in the goalless draw against Zimbabwe last weekend in Asaba, now has his sights set on securing another AFCON trophy for Nigeria to end his illustrious international career on a high.

http://aoifootball.com/2019/06/14/i-was-never-away-from-the-national-team-mikel-obi-reveals/

How may I Contact you please?
Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by Charly68: 8:46am On Jun 17, 2019
Those who stay away from eagles don't fly,fly higher my Brother
Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by etibaba(m): 8:47am On Jun 17, 2019
Seanixking:

You guys should stop all this "Sane national team ish abeg" Carrasco left Europe to China just because of money and he still get regular call up in a star studded team like Belgium.
Dani Alves was injured almost the whole season but still made the Copa America squad (And was handed the captain armband)
Otamendi watched most part of Mancity game this season from the bench and he made Argentina squad (He even started)
Fabian Delph was on the bench for city this season yet he is always in the English national team squad(Even started the semi final and 3rd place Uefa Nations league game)
Make una rest abeg, the so called Sane country as you may classify them still take players based on trust and not present condition.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by IsraelSongz: 8:49am On Jun 17, 2019
Unrated900:

Believe me bro

That guy no sabi play single ball

I dislike his pattern of play

Because he knew he can’t play shit that is why he ran away from premier league and go to where he will be king

How old is mikel that he is playing in that place

How old is Messi and still active till date.

Share and dislike for mikel LIKES for Messi

Everyone has their destiny Boss. He's successful in his own way. Everyone can't achieve like Messi but they can still achieve to their own capacities according to their destiny.

For example, Your can't tell me amongst Your age mates around the globe, You're the most successful in Your career. But that's doesn't mean You're not a success either.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by yudatulesu: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2019
30 DAYS TO GO FOR THE MARATHON ICT TRAINING LIVE IN ABUJA – IF YOU ARE NASSARAWA, KOGI, BENUE, KADUNA, JOS, KWARA AND OTHER NEIGHBOURING STATE, DON’T MISS THIS!

WITH THIS PROGRAM, WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER IN 4 WEEKS – 1000% GUARANTEED!

IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO: A friend recommends a certain website, so you click on the link. And wow – even though you can't put your finger on it, everything about the site seems to fit together superbly, from the colors, Web Design and entire functionality. Although you haven't visited the site before, you know just how to navigate it. The search function even works. For all this and more, you can give kudos to the talented Web developer - and probably you have nursing the dream of becoming a WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER

Build A Job-Ready Career As Website Developer. Learn to Create Professional & Functional Websites.
Get Tutored and Mentored by Experts who have developed hundreds of Websites, Web & Mobile Apps

What You Get -Practical Training Outlines

- Everything You Need to Know About Becoming a WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- What are the important time-tested and trusted Skills, Technologies and Training needed to Become A WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT Profession
- The Fundamentals of Web technologies – HTML, CSS and Javascript
- SEO – Basic and advanced applications of Google Analytics, Console and Yoast
- Basic and Advance implementation of Site Speed optimization
- Achieving mobile responsiveness
- Domain registration and propagation
- Procuring best Host Registrars with most advanced and reliable hosting features
- How Best to host multiple Websites on a single Hosting platform
- Website Maintenance and Management principles
- Web Design with Photoshop
- PLUS MUCH MORE!

PROGRAM FEES: N30,000 – HEAVILY DISCOUNT FOR EARLY BIRDS
N39,000 - PAYMENT MADE ON TRAINING DAY

TRAINING STARTING DATE: JULY 9TH, 2019 (This was why we informed everyone who want to make payment not make any until we announce otherwise)

VENUE: ABUJA CHAMBER OF INDUSTRY AND COMMERCE. Umaru Yaradua Road, Lugbe Abuja

PERIOD: We will be having the following sessions of training
- SESSION 1 – Morning Classes – 9.30am to 12.30pm DAILY
- SESSION 2- Afternoon Classes - 1pm to 5pm DAILY
- SESSION 3 – Weekend Classes – SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creating Websites

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: There will be free consultation as follows:
BUSINESS OWNERS – FREE consultation with THE ICT HUB team on issues surrounding getting your business online. Let help to open you business for more sales, more customers digitally!
ICT CAREER CONSULTATION & TRAINING - Our ICT Experts will be on hand to advise, mentor and throw insight on career courses and options for everyone who requires ICT career advise

OUR TRAINING GUARANTEE - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER THE PROGRAM - YES, WITH 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

DON’T MISS THIS CAREER AND LIFE CHANGING ICT PROGRAM. RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: Super Eagles Friendly (2 - 0) On Tuesday 15th November 2011 / Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? / Odemwingie Scores First League Goal In Nine Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.