Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Cardi B Performs In Bathrobe After Her Jumpsuit Split On Stage (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Performs In Bathrobe After Her Jumpsuit Split On Stage (photos) (7075 Views)

Pregnant Simi Rocks Her Baby Bump On Stage (Photos) / Yemi Alade In Hot Leather Pants On Stage. (Photos) / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Performs In Bathrobe After Her Jumpsuit Split On Stage (photos) by Amagite2: 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
Cardi B suffered a major wardrobe malfunction on stage during her performance at Bonnaroo Arts and Music Festival.

The 26-year-old American rapper twerked so hard she ripped her multi-coloured jumpsuit on her backside during her performance in Tennessee.

The star was gyrating in front of crowds when her zip split, and gave onlookers a closer look at her derriere.

Cardi swiftly covered up and pulled on a robe to protect her modesty.

But she did not let the mishap stop her, and she proved to be a true professional by continuing her set.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/cardi-b-performs-in-bathrobe-after-her-jumpsuit-split-on-stage-photos.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Cardi B Performs In Bathrobe After Her Jumpsuit Split On Stage (photos) by thinksquad(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cardi B Performs In Bathrobe After Her Jumpsuit Split On Stage (photos) by Ciaos: 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
; grin twerking in a tight fitted dress is a NO!, NO!No! In order to avoid this kind of embarrassement.
Re: Cardi B Performs In Bathrobe After Her Jumpsuit Split On Stage (photos) by MJBOLT: 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
what is she covering?undecided her nude videos are all over the internet

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Performs In Bathrobe After Her Jumpsuit Split On Stage (photos) by Soulsymbol99: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Wonder hw they even compare dis gal wit Nicki undecided her rap wack cool

8 Likes

Re: Cardi B Performs In Bathrobe After Her Jumpsuit Split On Stage (photos) by APOPTOSIS: 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
This One na OKPO
Re: Cardi B Performs In Bathrobe After Her Jumpsuit Split On Stage (photos) by folake4u(f): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nicki all the way abeg cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Cardi B Performs In Bathrobe After Her Jumpsuit Split On Stage (photos) by MasonKendall(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
If you see cardi b without makeup you'll vomit

She's damn ugly

8 Likes

Re: Cardi B Performs In Bathrobe After Her Jumpsuit Split On Stage (photos) by nedubest(m): 3:30am On Jun 18, 2019
Soulsymbol99:

i swear

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Performs In Bathrobe After Her Jumpsuit Split On Stage (photos) by CANlBUS(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2019
We all know it was all planned.A leopard doesn't change it's spots.She just wanted to strip.Harlot.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Performs In Bathrobe After Her Jumpsuit Split On Stage (photos) by KelvinCX(m): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2019
her surgery butt dey tear clothes
Re: Cardi B Performs In Bathrobe After Her Jumpsuit Split On Stage (photos) by Cletus77(m): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2019
Nicki Minaj got raps, a good voice and a cute face..

Cardi B just screaming wacks all in the name of competition!

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Performs In Bathrobe After Her Jumpsuit Split On Stage (photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
PLS I'M SERIOUSLY VRY HUNGRY, I NEED KIND HEARTED INDIVIDUALS TO HELP ME OUT EVEN IF IT IS 2K MY ACCT DETAILS UBA BANK, ACCT NAME-ATULEGWU GODSWILL ACCT NUMBER-2068756952 I PROMISE TO PAY BCK D MONEY, I AVE ASKED AROUND NO HELP IS GOING THROUGH TO ME.
Re: Cardi B Performs In Bathrobe After Her Jumpsuit Split On Stage (photos) by xty50(f): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
i swear the thing dey pain me sef cry

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Performs In Bathrobe After Her Jumpsuit Split On Stage (photos) by horzzyart(m): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
later now dey will say dey wore expensive cloth. undecided . no one is perfect o undecided
Re: Cardi B Performs In Bathrobe After Her Jumpsuit Split On Stage (photos) by twerkjack: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
Atta girl smiley

Let em hate

That’s their business

Only thing that matters is securing that bag baby cool
Re: Cardi B Performs In Bathrobe After Her Jumpsuit Split On Stage (photos) by Holycity(f): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
she is so violent..... attacking people at random and having a mind set that people don't like because she was a stripper

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Performs In Bathrobe After Her Jumpsuit Split On Stage (photos) by iamso9ce(m): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
no be only dey wear fake...................... grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

TACHA Finally Shows Her Boyfriend On Her 24th Birthday Kiss Him (video) / Abroad Picture Vs Nigeria Picture Same Phone / Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.