Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Toyota Corolla Won't Start - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Corolla Won't Start (2156 Views)

My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion / Volkswagen Passat CC Won't Start / 10 Common Reasons Why Your Car Won't Start & How To Fix It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Corolla Won't Start by Flav(m): 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
Please I need advice. My Toyota Corolla 2006 model bank type won't start. I Change the kick and tried with several batteries. Still it didn't start. The ignition lights are showing full. When the key is turned to start. it will make a sound as if to start but won't start.

Please I need advice. I believe it's an electrical fault. But my Machanic says the car pressure is low and had to do with the ring. I don't believe that.
Re: Toyota Corolla Won't Start by ruby360: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2019
Flav:
Please I need advice. My Toyota Corolla 2006 model bank type won't start. I Change the kick and tried with several batteries. Still it didn't start. The ignition lights are showing full. When the key is turned to start. it will make a sound as if to start but won't start.

Please I need advice. I believe it's an electrical fault. But my Machanic says the car pressure is low and had to do with the ring. I don't believe that.

It's electrical issue. Have experienced such before.

First let him run a direct test and check all the fuse in the hood.

Find experienced technician and tell him to check the earth wire under the battery or connected to the body of the car.

Let him remove and sand paper well before retighting again. Then connect the battery terminals it will start. Don't give them opportunity to mess your car before they tell you to buy brain box.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Won't Start by nurey(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2019
Flav:

Has he checked the fuel pump system

Did he check the coil and plugs component.

low pressure what happened to the engine before this occured? overheat, low oil etc. besides engine would have been giving you signs before it would develop low pressure like

loss of power when climbing hills

extreme vibration when engine is loaded like AC

sluggish acceleration when car is loaded etc
Re: Toyota Corolla Won't Start by flexxyworld(m): 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
I think a relay should sort it out, maybe the power supply isn't enough. It's nothing major and doesn't have to do with rings.. kindly avoid such hands on your vehicle. its electrical
Re: Toyota Corolla Won't Start by imoci(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
Please house what could be wrong , my 07 Corolla somethings won't start except I hit the auto kick with iron.First I taught it was the bushes in the auto kick and I gave it to auto tech.but still the same.like this morning I tried to start but couldn't untill I hit it.

Pls what could bearing.
Re: Toyota Corolla Won't Start by honmusa(m): 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
Change your kick starter once and for all

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Won't Start by Lexusgs430: 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
imoci:
Please house what could be wrong , my 07 Corolla somethings won't start except I hit the auto kick with iron.First I taught it was the bushes in the auto kick and I gave it to auto tech.but still the same.like this morning I tried to start but couldn't untill I hit it.

Pls what could bearing.

You already know the problem and solution........ One day obe day, that iron kicking would fail and get you stranded..... .

(1) (Reply)

Honda Civic 2004 Sedan Timing Belt Cutting Problem / ..................CASTROL 5w30.........DONE AND DUSTED / New Thermostat Of 60'c-70'c Rating In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.