Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,399 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

3 Things You Can Do To Improve Your Life After Work. No. 2 Will Surprise You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3 Things You Can Do To Improve Your Life After Work. No. 2 Will Surprise You (333 Views)

3 Things To Consider Before You Change Your Career / After Work, What Next? We Will Create Your Business Plan For You / FG Moves To Enforce ‘No Work, No Pay’ Rule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things You Can Do To Improve Your Life After Work. No. 2 Will Surprise You by Talk2Zan(f): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
shocked
[center][/center]If you’re thinking about what to do to improve your wellbeing, you may consider starting a new hobby. Here are a list of hobby ideas that can be enjoyed by men:

1. CHESS
What better way to pass the time with a friend than to play a game that makes you a better man. If you’re looking for another reason, consider this; Chess helps to fine tune your concentration, critical thinking, abstract reasoning, and problem solving skills. Chess gurus in the house can testify wink. Abi no be so?

2. [/b]READING
I know some people will not agree with this but yes, men do read and should read. “Readers are Leaders “ and men are leaders so therefore pick up a book biko. It is great for ya health

3. [b]FOOTBALL

Need I say more ? I know most of you have been waiting for this point. Well I don’t mean watching football in viewing centers but actively playing football. This would boost your testosterone levels, keep you healthy and in shape, keep depression at bay and soothe your stress

If you’re feeling any of these ideas let me know or if you have ever tried any of these hobbies, share your experience.
Also if you have any more to add, please share.
I hope these ideas benefited someone

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Told You Earlier / . / How To Break Into The International Development Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.