Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,556 members, 7,865,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

How To Start A Cyber Cafe Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Cyber Cafe Business (429 Views)

I Finally Start A Cafe Business / On Average, How Much Do I Need To Start Up A Cyber Cafe Business. / (URGENT) How to Start a Computer Business Center With Cyber Cafe in 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Cyber Cafe Business by Venzee(m): 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Now is the time to be in business of your own, that’s what we are trying to achieve on this website, to help as many Nigerians as possible to start a business of their own. This mini cyber cafe is one viable business any serious person must think about seriously. If you’re ready to get started, here are steps you’ll need to take to start your cafe business.

[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]

1. Get an Empty Shop –

Look for a small affordable shop within where you live or anywhere you can find it, let it be possibly in a busy place but not necessarily very busy place because it seems everyone is browsing the internet these days, as long as people are living there, you are okay.

Depending on where you get the shop, the average rate is N1,500 – N6,000 per month. In some parts of Lagos, the price could be as high as N9,000 to N12,000 per month. Go for the cheaper ones, they are everywhere. You will need to pay for one year (1500 x 12 = N18,000) and some other charges like the popular agreement fee. Just budget around N30,000 to N100,000 for the shop, you may not spend all.

2. Furnish Your Shop –

You’ll need furniture equipment (Tables and Chairs), Put AC if you can afford it (a tokunbo split unit is ab

out N30,000, you can get cheaper wall AC) if not, just buy ceiling fans or standing fans for N4,000 each.

Paint your shop if it’s not yet painted and make sure it looks very nice, branding is everything in business as that will help you attract more customers and stay ahead of your competitors. Put TV in your shop too, for your customers entertainment. Generator is a must, except if Nigeria’s power supply changes for better tomorrow but for now, you must get a generator (N23,000) if you hope to be in business.

3. Source For Desk Top Computers –

Read all click on the link below
https://www.venzeetutorials.com.ng/2019/06/how-to-start-cyber-cafe-business.html?m=1

Re: How To Start A Cyber Cafe Business by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Probably 15 years back not any more.

I guess you are using a old textbook or you smoke something different. grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Start A Cyber Cafe Business by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
If you have such space . your better off running a crypto training academy

And make millions
Re: How To Start A Cyber Cafe Business by Lagosfinder(m): 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
WinningSun:

Probably 15 years back not any more.

I guess you are using a old textbook or you smoke something different. grin
op this not 2010, business centre is manageable not cafe
thats an outdated business
Re: How To Start A Cyber Cafe Business by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lagosfinder:

op this not 2010, business centre is manageable not cafe
thats an outdated business

Even all the estimates are out dated probably he inherited the proposal from dad grin

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Cyber Cafe Business by Lagosfinder(m): 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
WinningSun:

Even all the estimates are out dated probably he inherited the proposal from dad grin

good observation there
Re: How To Start A Cyber Cafe Business by Venzee(m): 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
WinningSun:

This na my mini cyber cafe naaaaa
Ah no no watin u set Tok oooo

(1) (Reply)

How Femi Otedola Pocketed N65bn From Sale Of Forte Oil / l / Pls I Need Your Advice I Want To Setup A Marketing Company In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.