Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

(URGENT) How to Start a Computer Business Center With Cyber Cafe in 2019 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (URGENT) How to Start a Computer Business Center With Cyber Cafe in 2019 (1275 Views)

How To Start A Computer Business Center In Nigeria {tips} / 3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / A Computer Business Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(URGENT) How to Start a Computer Business Center With Cyber Cafe in 2019 by Changeus: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hi Nairalander,
Please, I need fast/urgent responses to this!!!
I stay at Ilorin I'll like to know your idea in starting a computer business center with a cyber cafe, is this still lucrative and what is the startup capital?
I intend to offer the below services:
Internet browsing
Online registration
Printing
Photocopying
Laminating
Scanning
Graphics Design
Web design
Video Animation / editing

Lalasticlala Mynd44 IamD18 Donstan18 Ubunja Martinez39 Chenzen Deepfeel Pocohantas Isilove iLegend Divepen1
Re: (URGENT) How to Start a Computer Business Center With Cyber Cafe in 2019 by Nickisindigo(m): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
it is not lucrative
Re: (URGENT) How to Start a Computer Business Center With Cyber Cafe in 2019 by sulaimon22: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
The business is lucrative especially in students dominated areas. U can also add paga and recharge card printing to it
Re: (URGENT) How to Start a Computer Business Center With Cyber Cafe in 2019 by Changeus: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
sulaimon22:
The business is lucrative especially in students dominated areas. U can also add paga and recharge card printing to it
Thanks, may I know how much it'll require to add the paga and recharge card printing also?
Re: (URGENT) How to Start a Computer Business Center With Cyber Cafe in 2019 by sulaimon22: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
Changeus:

Thanks, may I know how much it'll require to add the paga and recharge card printing also?

POS is free from banks, but on ur own part u must have some certain amount of money to run the business on a daily basis. let's say at minimum 30k. and for d recharge card printing business, u can also start on whosale small scale of 30k
Re: (URGENT) How to Start a Computer Business Center With Cyber Cafe in 2019 by Changeus: 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
sulaimon22:

POS is free from banks, but on ur own part u must have some certain amount of money to run the business on a daily basis. let's say at minimum 30k. and for d recharge card printing business, u can also start on whosale small scale of 30k

Thanks, please where do you stay? Do you a capital idea for the business center and cafe??
Re: (URGENT) How to Start a Computer Business Center With Cyber Cafe in 2019 by sulaimon22: 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
Changeus:

Thanks, please where do you stay? Do you a capital idea for the business center and cafe??

I'm based in Ogun state. about d capital of d business. the first tin is rent, i don't know how much that will cost in ur area. aside that

300k is okay for a start up. considering Generator, laptop, multifunction printer that can also do photocopy, scanner and let me chip diz in u can also include passport photograph service. thou I don't know how much dy sell d machine.

In summary, meet a trusted engineer in ur area and tell him about d business and how u can get d best equipment for the business.

I don't know about d cafe business. The budget i wrote up dia is just for d business centre
Re: (URGENT) How to Start a Computer Business Center With Cyber Cafe in 2019 by oazeez1991(m): 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
I'm also in Ilorin and have plan to start up that kind of business, but my capital is not enough. Should in case you need a helping hand, please have me consider.
Re: (URGENT) How to Start a Computer Business Center With Cyber Cafe in 2019 by Changeus: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
oazeez1991:
I'm also in Ilorin and have plan to start up that kind of business, but my capital is not enough. Should in case you need a helping hand, please have me consider.
Please let me have your number and whatsapp number, mine is 0.9.0.3.1.1.7.6.7.4.2
Re: (URGENT) How to Start a Computer Business Center With Cyber Cafe in 2019 by Changeus: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
sulaimon22:

I'm based in Ogun state. about d capital of d business. the first tin is rent, i don't know how much that will cost in ur area. aside that

300k is okay for a start up. considering Generator, laptop, multifunction printer that can also do photocopy, scanner and let me chip diz in u can also include passport photograph service. thou I don't know how much dy sell d machine.

In summary, meet a trusted engineer in ur area and tell him about d business and how u can get d best equipment for the business.

I don't know about d cafe business. The budget i wrote up dia is just for d business centre
Thank you so much sir

1 Like

Re: (URGENT) How to Start a Computer Business Center With Cyber Cafe in 2019 by Changeus: 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
oazeez1991:

Which side are you in Ilorin?
Re: (URGENT) How to Start a Computer Business Center With Cyber Cafe in 2019 by oazeez1991(m): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Changeus:

Please let me have your number and whatsapp number, mine is 0.9.0.3.1.1.7.6.7.4.2

Here is mine 0.7.0.3.7.3.8.1.4.2.4
Re: (URGENT) How to Start a Computer Business Center With Cyber Cafe in 2019 by oazeez1991(m): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Changeus:

Which side are you in Ilorin?
Offa garage area

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Millions In 2020 / Naira Falls Against The Dollar / How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.