Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

NOCEN Anambra Student's Rag Day Costume Got People Talking (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NOCEN Anambra Student's Rag Day Costume Got People Talking (Photo) (65206 Views)

Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures / Federal Polytechnic Oko Rag Day: Students Looking Like Mad Men / Anambra Student Who Dressed Like Anas Aremeyaw, Masked Journalist, Chased Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NOCEN Anambra Student's Rag Day Costume Got People Talking (Photo) by mechanics(m): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2019
hahahahah.
Re: NOCEN Anambra Student's Rag Day Costume Got People Talking (Photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 18, 2019
Stupid boy that should be reading, he is here being crazy. Wasted funds. I pity his parents.
Re: NOCEN Anambra Student's Rag Day Costume Got People Talking (Photo) by SammyTJack: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2019
Na money hm de find la
Play on my brother, no one judges you
Re: NOCEN Anambra Student's Rag Day Costume Got People Talking (Photo) by sunkieisland(m): 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
This is a direct explanation of.. ..

Many are mad

Few are roaming.. grin grin grin
Re: NOCEN Anambra Student's Rag Day Costume Got People Talking (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
Madness fit the guy die
Re: NOCEN Anambra Student's Rag Day Costume Got People Talking (Photo) by Chukalemon(m): 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
No be rag day we you dey see so be that, this one na real craze be that.
Re: NOCEN Anambra Student's Rag Day Costume Got People Talking (Photo) by nextnear(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
Youngk:
According to a facebook users who shared a picture of a student of Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe (NOCEN) Anambra state,posing and looking like a regular mad during the institution's rag day celebration has got many talking how extreme the student has gone .is it yah or nah for him
when a mad man is celebrating rag day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NOCEN Anambra Student's Rag Day Costume Got People Talking (Photo) by biztip: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
I remembered Sanwo, d governor. Na Ambode talk am not me o
Re: NOCEN Anambra Student's Rag Day Costume Got People Talking (Photo) by Alejobs: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2019
It is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it!
Re: NOCEN Anambra Student's Rag Day Costume Got People Talking (Photo) by RealJungleMan: 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
nextnear:
when a mad man is celebrating rag day.

Please I've been trying to get across to the administrators of this blog.
I am the trending students week rag day guy; and I would like to put out word about my hustle.. that I am a Thespian (dramatist) and Poet (page and performance). I am also a Writer and Scriptwriter, and an aspiring filmmaker and photographer.
Please o make una help me spread the word..
This is my IG: @Thereal_Jungleman
Number: 07054711450
Re: NOCEN Anambra Student's Rag Day Costume Got People Talking (Photo) by RealJungleMan: 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
Philpham:
Stupid boy that should be reading, he is here being crazy. Wasted funds. I pity his parents.

Please, watch your words, some people are trying to make a living out of their talent, out of what they love; displaying and acting. Making people wonder and laugh. Writing is also my forte. From reporting News stories for a National Newspaper agency, to bagging a school writing award, to appearing on an International online magazine for poetry recognition.
You shouldn't judge people so quickly..
I don't feel insulted about this, because I understand that when you do things like this, a lot of people hurl hurtful and spite filled abuses upon you, calling you stupid and foolish.
Please don't pity my parents, they know about my artistic craziness and they pray for me to prosper.
I'm the guy in the picture, I'm the rag day man. Thank you.
Re: NOCEN Anambra Student's Rag Day Costume Got People Talking (Photo) by RealJungleMan: 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Madness fit the guy die

I am the trending students week rag day guy; and I would like to put out word about my hustle.. that I am a Thespian (dramatist) and Poet (page and performance). I am also a Writer and Scriptwriter, and an aspiring filmmaker and photographer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NOCEN Anambra Student's Rag Day Costume Got People Talking (Photo) by RealJungleMan: 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
Youngk:
According to a facebook users who shared a picture of a student of Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe (NOCEN) Anambra state,posing and looking like a regular mad during the institution's rag day celebration has got many talking how extreme the student has gone .is it yah or nah for him

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study / Missing OAU Student Is Found Alive (Photo) / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.