Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me (33307 Views)

Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up / Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Faithway10: 7:21am On Jun 18, 2019
Big Brother Naija season three housemate, Ifu Ennada says she will soon expose the popular man in the entertainment industry who raped her.

She said the man will be exposed at the right time.

The reality star revealed last year that she was sexually abused by a popular name in the entertainment industry and was also infected with a Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI).

In an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja, she explained that she stopped talking about the rape because she did not want to be seen more as a victim than the businesswoman and entertainer that she is.

According to her, the rape inspired her film, ‘Tears of a Broken Virgin’ and she would talk further when she is ready.

She said,

I stopped talking about it because I didn’t want people to see me as just a victim. There is so much to it. I am above that but at the right time, I will expose my abuser. He is even in Abuja.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/i-will-soon-expose-the-popular-man-who-raped-me-ifu-ennada.html

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by youngest85(m): 7:22am On Jun 18, 2019
Have you not being collecting money from him?

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 7:32am On Jun 18, 2019
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by donbachi(m): 7:43am On Jun 18, 2019
Lies..nigerian women don't keep such things at heart for a minute without spewing it out...rape for that matter...if u wan sell ur movie,go and sell ur movie.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by GistOffer: 8:11am On Jun 18, 2019
Kai
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 18, 2019
It's like dis one is waiting for lati to call for compensation on the rape act. Spill the beans or STFU

15 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by BanevsJoker(m): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2019
Is it no longer the Yoruba Language rapper you falsely accused 2 years ago? When will this country start jailing people for false accusations?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by lilmax(m): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2019
you will be the dumbest of the dumbest to believe she was raped

21 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:38am On Jun 18, 2019
Any rapist and any one that lied he or she was raped and the court found out it is false should both end up in jail.
Rape and Accusation of Rape are both dangerous!

@Topic, just name the person Ifu, and stop talking about it this way.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by DBossNG(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Pabloosas(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2019
undecided
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Imoh555(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2019
Expose him or shut the fork up

5 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Mopolchi: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2019
She no fit expose am embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by 111sunshine: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2019
Pls expose him

If you believe in only eating healthy food products, then read this post
https://www.nairaland.com/5249377/take-nutrition-serious
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by watintin: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2019
We will be waiting.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Kingbenn(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2019
Oh Oh Oh, Buhari self!
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by ELgordo(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2019
ovoko.....did he release inside?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Xisnin(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2019
The crime may have happened.
But whenever you see the words "I will soon" when a serious crime is involved,
it is either a message of "settle me or I go to the press" or a way to seek attention.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by gift2xl: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2019
MUMU TALK.
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:41am On Jun 18, 2019
why bring it uo now? stop trying to trend on social media, BBN has ended since, beside the popular man is now rich n famous, so let it go!
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by koolcat: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2019
I dey suspect seun

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Pavore9: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2019
donbachi:
Lies..nigerian women don't keep such things at heart for a minute without spewing it out...rape for that matter...if u wan sell ur movie,go and sell ur movie.

Why not wait for her to name her alleged rapist and the man come out to defend himself.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by deafeyez: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2019
When is the right time if not now.

Looking for compensation?
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 18, 2019
Attention seeking Hoe, You will expose the rape when you eventually set the rape up.

4 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by ShitHead(m): 10:43am On Jun 18, 2019
See this low life, Upper-Iweka Ceece Winans claiming rape. Fifty-kobo puna? Who wan drown inside that pond you call pvssy? Cheap attention seeker.

Biitch! You raped yourself.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Speaks About Alleged Romance With Actress Tonto Dike / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter / Yeah!! Big Boobs Naija Babe Nicki Releases New ‘boobs’ Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.