Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

My Demon Wife Have Finally Absconded With My Son. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Demon Wife Have Finally Absconded With My Son. (1168 Views)

My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? / My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Demon Wife Have Finally Absconded With My Son. by MUSAPLC: 10:10am On Jun 18, 2019
Great nairaland.
Thanks for your wonderful suggestion and comments.
May my covenant father bless you all.
Last week Friday, my demon wife came to pick my son and promised to return him on Sunday .
As am writing this message she have not return back my son.
I have decided to leave our son with her.
Re: My Demon Wife Have Finally Absconded With My Son. by Jasen1(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2019
MUSAPLC:
Great nairaland.
Last week Friday, my demon wife came to pick my son and promised to return him on Sunday .

You've no right to call her demon sir

I'm sure you never wanted the son self

I bet you you will need him in future and may e by then it will be too late, the boy would be drunk in he's mother's love

Only God know another pussy you're hustling for like this, that you don't even care if your son doesn't come back again. I think that lady deserve someone better

3 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Have Finally Absconded With My Son. by SageMK: 10:23am On Jun 18, 2019
She came to pick up my son.
She has not returned my son.
I've decided to leave our son with her.

Glad you realized that you only contributed sperm.

Anyway you suck at parenting.

Doesn't it bother you that he's all alone with your demon wife? — Check up on him. That's what a good dad does.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Demon Wife Have Finally Absconded With My Son. by ImaIma1(f): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2019
If she is a demon and you leave your child(who is supposed to be precious to you)with her, what does that make you?

Or are you just happy to be rid of the responsibility of caring for your son?

7 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Have Finally Absconded With My Son. by Tushnigerian(f): 10:36am On Jun 18, 2019
You bring everything To Nairaland and you allow irresponsible and immature people with no sense of decorum cheer you on in your stupidity!!
Firstly, you have no right to call your ex wife a ‘demon’ The highest thing you can do is pull a divorce if you can’t cope, you did that already so what else do you want? You pin point all her bad sides in the other post, do you know all those points were workable, but pride and lack of communication. Have you sat yourself and see how you’ve been a bad person? Men like you are good at emotional blackmail and possess narcissistic character. Everybody sees you as a good man but your character is worse and always trying to bring people down.
Let your ex wife be, she deserves Love �, lousy and uncouth man forming multinational worker. Yet you ask ask for different buisiness advice to venture into, you can’t research, read books and develop.
Take several seat behind and stop acting like a Saint, go go get a lawyer, process your divorce and let the Judge decide whom to give custody of the Child to! She’s definitely right for taking her son for now, she’s a mother!!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Demon Wife Have Finally Absconded With My Son. by ebonyggurl(f): 11:12am On Jun 18, 2019
Marriages nowadays undecided
Re: My Demon Wife Have Finally Absconded With My Son. by lilmax(m): 11:36am On Jun 18, 2019
the painful thing is, your son's mind will be poisoned, filled with bitterness

I will advice you to see him once a month though
Re: My Demon Wife Have Finally Absconded With My Son. by seyigiggle: 11:48am On Jun 18, 2019
Most marriages failed because of absence of family morals.
You don't have family members except on NL?
Good luck!
Re: My Demon Wife Have Finally Absconded With My Son. by baby124: 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
She’s not a demon. You are the demon in that marriage from what I can read here. Try and get some psychiatric help.

11 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Have Finally Absconded With My Son. by Omoluabi16(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
Demon wife. Ogbanje husband. Whatever you both decide, make sure you give your child the best.

5 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Have Finally Absconded With My Son. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Demon wife. Ogbanje husband. Whatever you both decide, make sure you give your child the best.

Lmao. Na real demon wife and ogbanje husband. I felt for him after his first post, but now he is going on and on...

I am beginning to see he isn't so clueless and innocent after all. E get im own for body.

3 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Have Finally Absconded With My Son. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
I pray not to be joined with a man who will bring out the demon in me.

People don't even know what marriage is about these days... Very pathetic

6 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Have Finally Absconded With My Son. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
Odikwa serious trolling yall
Re: My Demon Wife Have Finally Absconded With My Son. by FloraEC(f): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
Stop trolling. Demons everywhere undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Demon Wife Have Finally Absconded With My Son. by piroux(f): 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
MUSAPLC:
Great nairaland.

covenant father indeed!
The things these people do in God's name. Except he's referring to the demon that gave him a wife.
mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Have Finally Absconded With My Son. by Omoluabi16(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lmao. Na real demon wife and ogbanje husband. I felt for him after his first post, but now he is going on and on...

I am beginning to see he isn't so clueless and innocent after all. E get im own for body.
Maybe him na senior man for the coven self. All this one sided story dey always get as e be.
Nonchalantly, he said he was letting go of the child leaving her with the 'demon' .
Re: My Demon Wife Have Finally Absconded With My Son. by Houseofglam7(f): 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
Dude,grow up

And when you're grown,STFU undecided

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Have Finally Absconded With My Son. by sisisioge: 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
Well...babies are better off with their mothers anyways. Let her keep him...this will end well.

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Have Finally Absconded With My Son. by Mizwisdom(f): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
Take your life out of Nairaland, communicate with people around you so that you will find wise ones to ask for advise

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... / 10-Year-Old Boy Crowned King In Iyiora Anam, Anambra State (Photos) / Naija Man Curses Naija Lady After DNA Test Proved Baby Pinned On Him Isn't His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.