Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... (1172 Views)

I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man / The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / I'm Ready To Get Married But My Father Wants Me To Build First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by drderock: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Some of you guys here came on my WhatsApp and threatening me that if I don't stop scamming people they will deal with me ruthlessly, I am waiting for you people o. Come and arrest me! You guys don't know what I face here and how I survive, i know how many persons I have met to assist me with some moni to startup something understood to be very lucrative that will take me of the street. I have skill in some sort of legitimate online businesses but only seeking a level of assistance. The menial job i get here is only a hand to mouth job and can't really save up anything meaningful to help me start up on my business. Okay as we speak now, if I see someone who will contact me on Whatsapp to assist me with even if it's N50,000 to help me get a good start on my dream business, I will stop scamming people and come back here when I've started making profit, I'll come back here to make refunds to whoever I've scammed before. If anyone could do this for me and you see this account or a trace of any of my information still involved in scam, you people should deal with me as you wish. This is my WhatsApp number to contact me on 0.8.1.2.7.0.2.8.4.5.6

To be honest, I'm ready to rededicate my life back to Christ but who will help me? How will I survive if I stop this scam activities that takes care my feeding daily?
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by MZrapper(f): 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
This is a scamming concept on its own.
In short you are a bloody scammer, it's in your blood.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by shortgun(m): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
lol....see format
grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by drderock: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hmm my dear... I'm very honest here. Did you ever assisted me and u saw an information of me still continuing with this evil deed? If u know u can't help me pls just don't talk what u don't really know.
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by drderock: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
This is not format pls. I am sincere here. I don't take delight in hurting people.
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by GraGra247(m): 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
drderock:
Some of you guys here came on my WhatsApp and threatening me that if I don't stop scamming people they will deal with me ruthlessly, I am waiting for you people o. Come and arrest me! You guys don't know what I face here and how I survive, i know how many persons I have met to assist me with some moni to startup something understood to be very lucrative that will take me of the street. I have skill in some sort of legitimate online businesses but only seeking a level of assistance. The menial job i get here is only a hand to mouth job and can't really save up anything meaningful to help me start up on my business. Okay as we speak now, if I see someone who will contact me on Whatsapp to assist me with even if it's N50,000 to help me get a good start on my dream business, I will stop scamming people and come back here when I've started making profit, I'll come back here to make refunds to whoever I've scammed before. If anyone could do this for me and you see this account or a trace of any of my information still involved in scam, you people should deal with me as you wish. This is my WhatsApp number to contact me on 0.8.1.2.7.0.2.8.4.5.6

To be honest, I'm ready to rededicate my life back to Christ but who will help me? How will I survive if I stop this scam activities that takes care my feeding daily?

There are people in far worse situation than yourself that are managing life without scamming anybody.

As long as you've been known as a scammer even your most honest innocent request or plea will be easily assumed to be another scam trick.

There are countless genuine people needing help. You'll have to do away with scam for good for anyone to take you seriously.

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by drderock: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
Some of you here don't think maturely at all. If I don't come here to do this, would u have seen me to begin to say this of me? I'm the one that willingly come here and made this decision and no one forced me.
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by dawnomike(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
Don't worry... there's no need. Just continue

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by egopersonified(f): 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hope you know God will punish you? How can you come online and threaten people that if they don't dash you money that you will defraud them? Are you okay at all?

6 Likes

Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by cococandy(f): 4:22am On Apr 01, 2020
So basically we owe you money right?
Or you will keep defrauding people of their money.

How many people have you set up in business?

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by Winneygirl(f): 5:07am On Apr 01, 2020
So all the money you have been scamming people off, you have not gotten enough to start a legitimate business?
You want people to contribute money and give you so you can stop scamming people. Are you alright at all?

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by drderock: 5:14am On Apr 01, 2020
If anyone here thinks I have ever defrauded him or her, pls chat me up on my WhatsApp contact above with valid prove, im willing to make refunds. Please you all should forgive me of my evil deeds in the past.
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by sisisioge: 6:18am On Apr 01, 2020
OP, what was your scam MO? Are the enhancers fake or you have another way of scamming?

1 Like

Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by drderock: 7:48am On Apr 01, 2020
Chat me on my WhatsApp. Let's talk
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by viettastitches(f): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2020
you did not included your night job or are you such a coward that you can only Rob people from a far distance, ode.
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by LadySarah: 11:17am On Apr 01, 2020
drderock:
If anyone here thinks I have ever defrauded him or her, pls chat me up on my WhatsApp contact above with valid prove, im willing to make refunds. Please you all should forgive me of my evil deeds in the past.

Use the refund money to start up life.
The nerve!
Onye Oshi!

5 Likes

Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by GraGra247(m): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
drderock:

Stay calm. Some people are watching and will assist if your deeds going forward are genuine.

Ignore any distraction and people that don't believe you and make your ways right.
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by drderock: 4:11am On Apr 03, 2020
GraGra247:

Stay calm. Some people are watching and will assist if your deeds going forward are genuine.

Ignore any distraction and people that don't believe you and make your ways right.

Well said. Thank you sir!
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by yeyeosoronga: 7:31am On Apr 03, 2020
Another scam..
You guys and different ideas sha
Re: My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... by ThothHermes: 8:14am On Apr 03, 2020
shortgun:
lol....see format
grin grin grin grin
Wicked format.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experiences Losing A Loved One. / Her Legs Get Tired While Walking On Coaltar. Why? / Being Single Is It A Crime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.