Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? (2575 Views)

Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / Half Of A Yellow Sun: Best Nigerian Movie For 2013 / You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by opemogaji(m): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2006
HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT MOVIE?
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by hotangel2(f): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2006
Akata's husband.. or akata's penis?

Anyways i havent seen it.. nigerian right?
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by opemogaji(m): 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2006
YEA
ITS A NIGERIAN MOVIE
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by hotangel2(f): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2006
I havent seen it. Is it good or bad?
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by opemogaji(m): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2006
IT GOOD I WAS IN THAT MOVIE. THEY DID IT IN NEWYORK. I WAS 11YRS AT THAT TIME
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by hotangel2(f): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2006
ohhh coolie. I havent seen it.
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by layi(m): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2006
@opemogaji

Can I see ur pic plz?
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by Z4M4eva(f): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2006
It's in his profile

@Ope I haven't seen the movie
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by casper(m): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2006
opemogaji:

IT GOOD I WAS IN THAT MOVIE. THEY DID IT IN NEWYORK. I WAS 11YRS AT THAT TIME

so duh ............. now you are 12  grin and what difference does it make..............cheesy
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2006
N now he's 16...it says on his profile
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by hotangel2(f): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2006
hmmm.
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by layi(m): 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2006
....and the purpose of this thread is to tell us you are a star, right?
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by IAH(f): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2006
hot-angel:

Akata's husband.. or akata's penis?

Hot-Angel!!!!!
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by afrobeat: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2006
layi:

, and the purpose of this thread is to tell us you are a star, right?

see me see trouble oh
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by olunifemi(f): 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2006
i hv seen it.i love it
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 04, 2006
Hold up , Lol uhhhh i have that movie , well my mom had it ( i think she still has it ) and i personally dont like watching yoruba movies that much so i didnt watch all of it but i saw part of it and all i remember is the song they were playing over and over

it was oko akata oko akata eni something something blah blah.
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by Egoat(m): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
Good evening Thedeep.
I hope you are doing fine?
I can not pretend everything is fine, to be sincere j can't. I involved you in everything and I have been disturb since morning. Reason why I stayed away since only to come online and see fresh insults. People fight and we all get over it, and I believe this is getting too much already. Especially with your recent posts, it doesn't make you look better. Please I beg you in the name of God let it stop. The recent dirty (not in the insultive manner) talks don't fit you at all especially with the way I think highly of you.
This was the reason I mentioned you and since CN already said somethings about you too, I sincerely thought you two be cool together. I did not intend to get you insulted. God is my witness I didn't. I only wanted to see two people I like get together and it is painful it turned out bad and bitter. It may have been painful, please I accept the blames and i take responsibility for everything.
I am very very sorry I brought you into this.
It is just my true intentions taking for something else. Please let it slide. Thanks Deep.

2 Likes

Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2020

Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by Egoat(m): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
theDEEP:

You too follow the timeline of the whole thing from the beginning.
If it were you, would you let that whole thing slide?
I should take it lying down? Just take all the insults like that?
Unnecessary and uncalled for. I won't take those lightly.

That maggot, that id1ot, that nobody, nonentity from nowhere had the guts to insult my man. That was where he crossed the line and I already cursed him for it anyway.
sorry o but
If someone insulted your man, does that mean you should sexualize your posts?
Not like you should care but it will only make you look some how and don't forget you already uploaded personal details and your pictures too. It may be linked to you in real life.

Anyway, about the fight. I beg you let it slide.
Please.

1 Like

Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2020

Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by Egoat(m): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
theDEEP:

What is you and anybody's business if I should sexualize my post?
How is it affecting you?
Is it your s3x.
Na this one dey pain me pass.

I can do whatever I like.
How is it anybody's headache?

Whatever. I'm not fighting anyone. I'm just reacting the way I feel I should.

Please don't quote me again. Goodnight
Alright. I am sorry.
Good night.
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by Kollegenews(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
Egoat:

Alright. I am sorry.
Good night.
Hahahaha. grin grin grin

P.S
I appreciate your other mention of me man.
Thanks a lot brother, sorry if I disappointed you in anyway.
See you by weekend.
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2020

Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by MZrapper(f): 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by Collegenews: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
MZrapper:

This is what he gets for apologizing and telling you the truth?
Are you this brainless?? What part of his post did you not understand? Nothing irritates me more than seeing a beasty lowlife abusing opportunities. Continue showcasing your mental malady and your almost dead esteem. I hope the little attention you got here can help revive your dignity and the imaginary worthiness you badly crave for.
If that is truly you in the picture above, you owe Eg an apology.
Those disgustingly fat lips plus pig-like tones and the other obvious misfit all in one body don't deserve the apology.
Apologize now that you can.
cry cry
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by Egoat(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by MZrapper(f): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
Egoat:

You only saw that response? You should see the way she insulted me in her diary.
I have given up biko.
I don't have time for her dramas.
I do not read diaries of deranged entities and I sure won't grace her idiocy with it.
You should know when and when not to tolerate slutty imbeciles.
Next time apologize to no person, not even a cheap soul. Capeesh??
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by Egoat(m): 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
MZrapper:

I do not read diaries of deranged entities and I sure won't grace her idiocy with it.
You should know when and when not to tolerate slutty imbeciles.
Next time apologize to no person, not even a cheap soul. Capeesh??
Lesson learnt. Thanks mama. kiss kiss

Good night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by Collegenews: 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
Egoat:

Lesson learnt. Thanks mama. kiss kiss

Good night.
If Farida got your back you are safe. grin
Laz laz na to involve parliamentary men and chop ban. grin grin
Good night man.
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by MZrapper(f): 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by Collegenews: 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
MZrapper:

You know you dey eff up shey?
Who would stoop so low to argue with a lunatic scunge and a demented wench?
To think you got her horrible picture, one would think it should have tipped you of her unworthiness.
Na wa you o.
I swear I bin no even get the pic. Na person shoot am enter my DM say see who I dey rub body with.
He shock me sef, I gaz put am here.
Thinking about it now, the match from EG is very pejorative. I feel scorned and insulted.
Emi la ye mi. cry
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by MZrapper(f): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
Collegenews:

I swear I bin no even get the pic. Na person shoot am enter my DM say see who I dey rub body with.
He shock me sef, I gaz put am here.
Thinking about it now, the match from EG is very pejorative. I feel scorned and insulted.
Emi la ye mi. cry
Eg isn't to be blamed tho.
As you wrote you were single, he prolly felt anything would go. grin
How are you jere?

(1) (2) (Reply)

SAW Movies: What Is The Point? / Lets Talk About Science Fiction Movies.. Which 1 Is Your Fav? / Please, Is "IRIS" Korea Action Movie Season 5 Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.