Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Help Please My Cousin Has Hepatitis C - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Please My Cousin Has Hepatitis C (1157 Views)

I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C / Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B / Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please My Cousin Has Hepatitis C by xxxangel(m): 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
After I saw a write on hepatitis, ask my cousin that we should go and run the test with the hope we are both clean only to found out that his positive to hepatitis C.
Please guys help on a cure for it, we both stay in Abuja .
Thanks please mature advice needed.
Re: Help Please My Cousin Has Hepatitis C by Tashlink: 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
Double stemcell was what I use! It work like magic!
Their contact number 07050539631! https://www.facebook.com/phytosciencenaija/
Re: Help Please My Cousin Has Hepatitis C by NAJALYN: 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
STC30 or Norland Products will cure him.

Please read the Post on STC30 below:

More on Stem Cell STC30 Therapy:

When you take 1 Satchet of Stem Cell STC30, it activates 80% of Cells in the Body, and this will multiply to billions.

It helps to Prevent, Control and Reverse over 134 ailments.
Stem Cell STC30 Therapy can heal any disease, depending on damage done to the body, from day 1 – 6 months. But within 3 – 7 days of taking the Therapy, changes can be noticed.

Stem Cells transform into Cells required by the body; they replace dead Cells, repair Cells damaged by diseases in the body, and also replace Organ Cells like Kidneys, Liver, Heart, etc. Also they multiply rapidly.

Stem Cells aid our body to function effectively.

Stem Cell STC30 is all organic, as it is extracted from plants, and so it has no side effects. It can be taken by Children, and Adults.

But Doctors in the Group
advise that pregnant women should not take it, though there has been no documented side effects.

But STC30 has helped married couples with fertility problem to have Children of their own.

The Stem Cell STC30 Therapy has unlimited power. It cures any type of disease in the body.

Please read the Post here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/05/03/more-on-stem-cell-stc30-therapy/

Read the Posts on Norland Products below:

Norland's Products for Treatment of Hepatitis A, B, and C

1. Hypoglycemic Herbal Caps.

Please see the Post here

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/12/17/hypoglycemic-herbal-capsules-effective-treatment-for-hepatitis-b/

2. 5 Mebo GI

Please see the Post here

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/09/15/mebo-gi-product-a-must-have-in-all-homes/

3. 1 Propolis-Lecithin Capsules

Please see the Post here

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/12/31/propolis-lecithin-capsules-for-energy/
Re: Help Please My Cousin Has Hepatitis C by creamedias: 1:31am On Jun 19, 2019
I know dis isn't staph group.

My friend tested positive to staph and I recommend herbal cure which he took but still no changes. He instead getting worst.

So I ask him to conduct another round of test which he did and still positive.

His concern now are;

- he is leaner after taking the herbal treatment.
- he has lump or what is it called behind his ear.
- he farts frequently.
- he said something about urinating a lot as well as night sweat.
- I also noticed his eye balls are very red.

I asked him to check his weight, he did & weight is normal.

Are these normal if is staphylococcus like the result said.
Re: Help Please My Cousin Has Hepatitis C by ayanbaba2(m): 5:45am On Jun 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Help Please My Cousin Has Hepatitis C by Rotex111(m): 6:36am On Jun 19, 2019
xxxangel:
After I saw a write on hepatitis, ask my cousin that we should go and run the test with the hope we are both clean only to found out that his positive to hepatitis C.
Hepatitis c is now curable medically, go to a standard hospital for details.
Re: Help Please My Cousin Has Hepatitis C by Tashlink: 8:12am On Jun 23, 2019
NAJALYN:

STC30 or Norland Products will cure him.

Please read the Post on STC30 below:

More on Stem Cell STC30 Therapy:

When you take 1 Satchet of Stem Cell STC30, it activates 80% of Cells in the Body, and this will multiply to billions.

It helps to Prevent, Control and Reverse over 134 ailments.
Stem Cell STC30 Therapy can heal any disease, depending on damage done to the body, from day 1 – 6 months. But within 3 – 7 days of taking the Therapy, changes can be noticed.

Stem Cells transform into Cells required by the body; they replace dead Cells, repair Cells damaged by diseases in the body, and also replace Organ Cells like Kidneys, Liver, Heart, etc. Also they multiply rapidly.

Stem Cells aid our body to function effectively.

Stem Cell STC30 is all organic, as it is extracted from plants, and so it has no side effects. It can be taken by Children, and Adults.

But Doctors in the Group
advise that pregnant women should not take it, though there has been no documented side effects.

But STC30 has helped married couples with fertility problem to have Children of their own.

The Stem Cell STC30 Therapy has unlimited power. It cures any type of disease in the body.

Please read the Post here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/05/03/more-on-stem-cell-stc30-therapy/

Read the Posts on Norland Products below:

Norland's Products for Treatment of Hepatitis A, B, and C

1. Hypoglycemic Herbal Caps.

Please see the Post here

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/12/17/hypoglycemic-herbal-capsules-effective-treatment-for-hepatitis-b/

2. 5 Mebo GI

Please see the Post here

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/09/15/mebo-gi-product-a-must-have-in-all-homes/

3. 1 Propolis-Lecithin Capsules

Please see the Post here

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/12/31/propolis-lecithin-capsules-for-energy/
stc or whatever you call it is no stemcell and I have proof! You are been deceived into something that is been pareeded as stemcell! If i tell you the full story behind stc you will be shocked! Pls Nigerian I beg we known times are hard, do your findings in anything you doing be giving out information that will mislead the public all bcoz we need money! Goodluck
Re: Help Please My Cousin Has Hepatitis C by RICHMAN247(m): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2019
xxxangel:

Are you suffering from the following Problem?
Stroke, Hepatitis,sickel cell anemia, hypertension, Epilepsy, diabetes,cancer, heart diseases,high blood pressure, low sperm count and Elephantiasis. Buy C247 today and you problem will be over. Call 08163098823

Re: Help Please My Cousin Has Hepatitis C by Solutionhealth(m): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
xxxangel:
Call this number 0811 842 8131
Re: Help Please My Cousin Has Hepatitis C by Elemental(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tashlink:
stc or whatever you call it is no stemcell and I have proof! You are been deceived into something that is been pareeded as stemcell! If i tell you the full story behind stc you will be shocked! Pls Nigerian I beg we known times are hard, do your findings in anything you doing be giving out information that will mislead the public all bcoz we need money! Goodluck

Pls share your findings with me
Re: Help Please My Cousin Has Hepatitis C by Herbal01: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
xxxangel:
Re: Help Please My Cousin Has Hepatitis C by Herbal01: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
xxxangel:

Re: Help Please My Cousin Has Hepatitis C by fidtopade: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Rotex111:
Hepatitis c is now curable medically, go to a standard hospital for details.
do you have detail of any hospital that handle that?
Re: Help Please My Cousin Has Hepatitis C by NAJALYN: 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Your cousin should use STC30 to cure the ailment. Please read more about the Product here and Watch the Videos

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)

(1) (Reply)

Another Testimony Of Sugar Balance Tea / Despite Three Cases Of Coronavirus, Nigerian Doctors Begin Strike / Anal Fissure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.