Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,130 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) (16964 Views)

Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu / Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos) / Army Officer Who Survived Peace Keeping Mission, Killed By Armed Bandits. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by Jsst: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
Good move by the women. This herdsmen crisis is becoming serious day after day. Who is sponsoring them? What is their motive? So many unanswered questions.

ATTENTION!!! GET NEW CLIENTS & JOBS IN CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Are you an artisan (welder, carpenter, painter, mechanic etc) or professional(Engineer, Architect, Surveyor etc)? Looking for new jobs or clients in Construction, housing, Oil and Gas, and engineering.
Register on KonstructApp, and you will be connected to clients fast. Register Here>>https://blnk.in/XyUQky
Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
See gobe
Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
Next level intensifies, just can't stop laughing
Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
LZAA:
Sarrki wee call them ipob grin
Cc immhotep Adaibeku deomelo

Sarrki get ur ass over here right now ,
I wasted my ass writing a sarrki repentance topic ,
Only 4 u 2 go back ,who does that?

Anyway i heard juliusmalema has been arrested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by Ready2speak: 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
Mrop:
According to the recent report, Many were feared killed as rampaging herdsmen are reported to shooting sporadically in the area.

Residents of Nukai, ATC, Kasuwan Bera, and Jauro-Sabai have reportedly fled the area, as rattling gunshots continue to rend the air.

Meanwhile Taraba Protests to the recebt kilings by the bandits.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/taraba-women-protests-the-recent-killings-by-bandits/

So so unfortunate we have this type of situation on our hands. Does d call to submit guns to d police make any sense when people are being killed like common fouls & nothing appears to be done to secure lives of d people? My dear this thing just tire person ooo!
Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by LZAA: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
Adaibeku:

Sarrki get ur ass over here right now ,
I wasted my ass writing a sarrki repentance topic ,
Only 4 u 2 go back ,who does that?

Anyway i heard juliusmalema has been arrested
grin grin
Immhotep is it true grin
Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by okechukwu3: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
Is it until they're killed finish?

Do your research bro ... the system will be used to finish them off if they dare form such millitia. That the worst part of what has befall Nigeria.
Place a curfew there and their annihilators will still freely move in to main and kill them. Read between the lines.

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

You are very much aware of the Trend

1 Like

Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
fulani have come to stay...
Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by Wesley28: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hope you dey enjoy your NEXT LEVEL grin grin grin
Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by israelmao(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nigerian people are just scratching the surface when it comes to protest,two million people rose against extradition bill in Hong Kong sooner were they began than apologies began to come in torrents and there was a quick reversal.When we are really tired and ready to stop this incessant bloodshed the whole world shall shiver and quake.
Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
It is as though government's refusal to deal decisively with the herdsmen's attack is what has led to the rise of Fulani bandits or better still, criminal militias.

Government must first deal with the herdsmen and then deal decisively with the militias

1 Like

Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
auntysimbiat:
Good for them
ur mumuness nor get part 2
Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by Alejobs: 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Can we pray our way to security as a nation or we need serous overhaul of our security architecture?
Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by kernel01: 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
tyup:
My main concern is why can't these locals form a militia to defend themselves undecided

Federal Government has withdrawn all individual gun licenses.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by selemo: 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
BLACK People and their dirty look... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by STRENGTHesq(m): 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
tyup:
My main concern is why can't these locals form a militia to defend themselves undecided

The military will just round them up,just like they did in Benue
Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by biafrasun: 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nemesis of T Y Danjuma who killed his OGA thinking he is in partnership with the jihadist, now the cock has come home to roost.
Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by mclorenzo(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
Where are the men?
Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
Just speechless because I M tired of addressing this issue again and again on a daily basis.
A hopeless situation and obviously no solution. Wonder what the security chiefs are still doing retaining their post.

Who ever is affected by fulani, herdsmen or bokoharam or kidnappers or bandits should take it as one of those normalities of everyday life as it's not new under the sky as it is the new normal.
Really am tired of this kind of news
Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
auntysimbiat:
Good for them
God.. Why u add some people weh suppose from Mali for Nigeria.... God... Nawaoooo
Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by bendike: 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
simplesearch:
Our Governors should wake up and handle this herdsman issue with the kind of seriousness it deserves, lives are been wasted now and then without remedy, it's also time the president make a definite pronouncement about this killings he should work on the positive side of prosperity by calling this herdsmen to order otherwise each state should be given free hand to defend their colony by any legitimate means available if the centre is overwhelmed by the situation. People becoming orphans, windows, widowers, refugees by people who pretend to know and serve the God they know not, it's saddening and demoralising seeing people suffer for no fault of theirs. We have lost it all in this country, our milk of human sympathetic has been eroded by our very own wickedness and evil plot. whoever kills his fellow man will definitely perish in Hell even if your religious view holds a contrary opinion.
So you actually expect Buhari to do something about his brothers? Keep waiting.
The unfortunate thing is that after the next 4 years they will be too entrenched to resolve.
Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by bendike: 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
grandstar:
It is as though government's refusal to deal decisively with the herdsmen's attack is what has led to the rise of Fulani bandits or better still, criminal militias.

Government must first deal with the herdsmen and then deal decisively with the militias

Ok. Keep waiting for government to do something. Have you not smelt the body odor from this government?
Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by searchlight: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
tyup:

They would have to combat Nigeria army first because Nigeria army is aiding and protecting the herdsmen. Nnamdi Kanu warned you but you refused to heed
Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by Alejobs: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated
Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by Alejobs: 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Just before you do the do.... Think twice!
Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by danjalingo: 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
tyup:

The government won't let them. Some of their young men that tried to mobilize were arrested, some were even killed by security operatives, yet not even a single herdsman has been arrested.
Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by fk001(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
I saw them earlier today on my way from yola to IMO state grin cheesy At first when I saw an elderly unclad woman with leave around her waist I thought she was insane then I noticed she wasn't alone
Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 12:46am On Jun 19, 2019
Pray for what exactly? God should wear canvass and tshirt descend from heaven with his Ak47 to fight the insurgence? Una too toooooo mumu for Africa.
Gabson001:
Dear mothers.. The best thing u can do is gather urselves under one tree and pray
Re: Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) by CynthiaOkeke: 4:13am On Jun 19, 2019
josephine123:
It worth it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Usifo Ataga: Court Orders Chidinma, Accomplice Trial At High Court / Smuggled Goods Worth N130m Seized By Customs In 1 Month (see Photos) / N30m Fraud: Herbalist Sacks Counsel, As Court Sends Him Back To Prison Till Sep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.