Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name (49694 Views)

Juventus Sacks Andrea Pirlo / Juventus Appoint Andrea Pirlo As New Manager / Andrea Pirlo Retires From Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by martineverest(m): 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
the closest look alike ever
Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by martineverest(m): 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Dozie32:
Abeg who be the scammer and the scammeee?
so difficult to differentiate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by thesicilian: 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
enshi:
If you played PS1 and you don't know this player.....

Jump power 85%
Speed 84%
Response 90
Curve 100%
Height 94

Unbelievable....... Supergoal.... Excellento... !!!!!!

Indomie generation would be wondering what I am saying
Even we the elders are wondering why you are still discussing video games at your age.

1 Like

Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by ThothHermes: 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
Andrea Pirlo. One of the most elegant players ever

I think therefore I play.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
enshi:

Jump power 85%
Speed 84%
Response 90
Curve 100%
Height 94

Ac Millan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by raphy(m): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
they can. be twins from birth an got seperated .who knows nobody if I was the guy I would have travel out since
Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by Kellie069(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
Offpoint1:
lol, where's the fake and where's the original?
You guys be posting news kindergarten pupils

You comment looks like someone in kindergarten tho ! Incomplete sentence
Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by Megatrix: 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
Free the man joor
Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by idonhammer: 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
Just the way I hate fine girls.

lilianofentse:
Lol. He used it to his advantage although he used a fraudulent approach....
And I hate fraudsters

Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kellie069:

You comment looks like someone in kindergarten tho ! Incomplete sentence
He asked a valid question. The two pics up there are that of Pirlo, so where is the lookalike?
Kindergarten journalism.
Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by idonhammer: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Make them try am and see if they will ever return back to tell the story...Buhari Efcc

dmltoyin:
Grade A scammer

EFCC Turin branch
Over to you
Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by chiboy1116: 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
Offpoint1:
You guys be posting news like kindergarten pupils
the one on tuxedo is the fake one .
Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by drkass: 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
This is the right time you ask your parent about what happened to your unknown twin brother,
Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by teflonjake(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
enshi:

Jump power 85%
Speed 84%
Response 90
Curve 100%
Height 94

Supersubu
Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by Freshbaba95(m): 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
OkumagbaBOY:
Fraud everywhere.....

No b only naija nah fraud dey sef grin grin angry.....

It is everywhere bro. Asians are the worst, but you won't hear pim, but the holy Nigerians carry the matter for head pass devil
Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by Beulah77: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
dmltoyin:
Grade A scammer

EFCC Turin branch
Over to you

I tell you, the guy na Italian yahoo yahoo
Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by okeniti: 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
Good news. You'll find out when it comes to fraudulent acts (not condoning) despite our reputation Nigeria is a small boy in comparison to what happens in some European countries.
Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by lekbel09(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
enshi:

Jump power 85%
Speed 84%
Response 90
Curve 100%
Height 94

lol
Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by RealSniper: 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
enshi:

Jump power 85%
Speed 84%
Response 90
Curve 100%
Height 94

And you think the rubbish you posted makes you mature. wehdone Oga old school.
Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by AlhajiAbdul: 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
Mr man, you no even play PS1 sef
The maximum for PS1 na 19
Pirlo was Curve 19 and Speed 17
Secondly, height 94....Is that a child ?
Even short Roberto Carlos na 166cm for PS1, Kanu 195cm and Jan Koller na 202cm

You don’t even know what you are talking about

enshi:

Jump power 85%
Speed 84%
Response 90
Curve 100%
Height 94

6 Likes

Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by Saltoflife: 5:32am On Jun 19, 2019
But I had been looking for my celebrity lookalike I never c..
Am I this unique.

This Sunday the digital marketing trainning starts.
Few days to go but you can still hop in or slide in.
It's going to take weeks to finish the training but it's on whatsapp. ..legooo digital baby
Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by fredoooooo: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2019
Italians, Corruption and fraud are like bread butter and tea grin

Trust an average Italian at your own peril , che bastardi ! grin grin
Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by enshi(m): 9:52am On Jun 19, 2019
AlhajiAbdul:
Mr man, you no even play PS1 sef
The maximum for PS1 na 19
Pirlo was Curve 19 and Speed 17
Secondly, height 94....Is that a child ?
Even short Roberto Carlos na 166cm for PS1, Kanu 195cm and Jan Koller na 202cm

You don’t even know what you are talking about

you are a fool....

i was only relating my ratings of the player based on what is obtainable in today's PS

IDIOT
Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by Nuklex(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2019
Which one of them is the original..I'm confused
Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by ManspaceBarber(m): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2019
Scusa signore grin everybody wants to tap from the stardom.

For instance, Manspace Barber is seizing the chance to announce that we have genuine 2019/20 all European major league football kits at Manspace Grooming

Whatsapp: 0.8.0.9.7.8.5.0.0.7

Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by trevorhorace(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
enshi:

Jump power 85%
Speed 84%
Response 90
Curve 100%
Height 94

height 94
Which ps1 did u play biko undecided

1 Like

Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by sorepco(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
Is the guy sitting not the fake?

Offpoint1:
You guys be posting news like kindergarten pupils
Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by Naijabigboi(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
enshi:

Jump power 85%
Speed 84%
Response 90
Curve 100%
Height 94

Height 74

1 Like

Re: Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name by booksrite(f): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Andrea Pirlo. One of the most elegant players ever?I think therefore I play.

embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School / Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs / Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.