Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,960 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) (109904 Views)

Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note / 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by millionboi2: 11:35am On Jun 19, 2019
mmadu5:
my advice to those dating emotional and low self esteem people when you decide to break up do it by vanishing with no way to contact you leave him or her wondering what happened to you if possible relocate to another state after a year he or she will move on its much better than telling your emotional partner that you want a break up leading them to go into depression and then committing suicide on your head its not worth it
hahahaha

Mine I just size an opportunity to call it off,
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 11:43am On Jun 19, 2019
My dear, let's pray we don't encounter such heart break... No one knows the main story between them because the guy could have probably made a serious promise to her and she believed him.
My sister, I have experienced heart break that I almost committed suicide, but at the end I stayed strong.
I'm even going through one at the moment and I'm just trying to take my mind of it.
ChristineC:
pele oo. the boy is probably getting good head right now staring at your pic in disgust.
only God can have mercy on your soul.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by ikelowa(m): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2019
Wait am coming
Umu aka abiakwala ozo!!!!

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Efegoma(m): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
she die well. anuofia !!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by NYCnextStop(m): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
dingbang:
Eya...chai... Some girls are so weak and emotional. Please boys don't break their heart inugo.
idiot

But they can break guys heart
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Checked86: 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
R.I.P lady. Local man somewhere had a sweetheart in 2001 and wanted to marry. the local man even promised marriage and told the lady he would die if she left him. It is 2019, 18 years now and the local man is single and the said lady has 3kids the last time i checked. Why die for today when tomorrow is where the fun is.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Tecno66: 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
pascal558:
it happened this evening at Ekosodin community. According to eye witnesses she dropped a note before drinking the popular sniper insecticide,and the details in the note stated it clearly that it was because of the f a boy, uploading her pic soon.
When a boy or girl breaks your heart and you move on, oftentimes, you later have cause to thank God. When you get into a new relationship and you look back at the old one that almost took your life, you find yourself thanking God because you find out that the new one is better, sweeter and more reliable.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by macbeyland(m): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
pascal558:
it happened this evening at Ekosodin community. According to eye witnesses she dropped a note before drinking the popular sniper insecticide,and the details in the note stated it clearly that it was because of the f a boy, uploading her pic soon.

So shocked beyond words right now. This was a girl I watched grow up. Such an intelligent girl. I still can't believe she would end her life this way leaving her mom and loved ones shattered.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by blanket6560(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
dingbang:
eya. The one wey dem dey give am, wetin she come carry am dey do

she use am help herself
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Ishilove: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
rusher14:

Hmm.

It's because you don't know me.

Ladies that date me always carry a bottle of sniper in their handbags.

They would die for me.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
obicentlis:
Upon this sweet life?

Na who commit suicide lose oo.
I swear...i Use concrete and tiles to plaster it... Lol
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by mamajj17(f): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
RIP Dear, nothing breaks like the HEART❤
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
No story here.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
MiaB:
No single boy is worth dying over

Even your dad?
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by MiaB(f): 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Isoduwa:

Even your dad?
yours too
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by raphy(m): 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

I thought I was the only one who no go school but I know now that we plenty. Please read what I wrote again and again till you understand or better still you ask me if you do not understand.

oga I don surrender for you o. mercy DA man
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
dairykidd:

It only goes to show they don't know why they are even there in the first place
God bless you jare
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
MiaB:
yours too

Pussyhead
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by MiaB(f): 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
Isoduwa:

Pussyhead
dickhead
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
MiaB:
dickhead

Spoiledhead
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
MiaB:
dickhead

Can i lick � your 69
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Mayokun2019: 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
I wept, when I read this. So sad. May the Lord console her parents.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by MiaB(f): 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
Isoduwa:

Can i lick � your 69
Change your location to hell
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
raphy:

oga I don surrender for you o. mercy DA man

I'm a lady. Thank you
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
MiaB:
Change your location to hell

I'm in the right location
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Mrvirus6(m): 4:12am On Jun 20, 2019
Oh boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by raphy(m): 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

I'm a lady. Thank you
OK sister have a blessed day don't mind me o .I read very fast this days I skip some stuff.
am ain't an illiterate.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
raphy:

OK sister have a blessed day don't mind me o .I read very fast this days I skip some stuff.
am ain't an illiterate.

It's OK dear
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by raphy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

It's OK dear
will love to know you if you not already taken.

Here is my digit if you dont 08081112840 you can whaspp me.if you want to knw me too.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Alejobs: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by TruthinAction: 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
The best thing that can happen to anyone is to focus on your studies and serve God with undivided attention. Give your life to Jesus. It is a higher life. It brings peace and joy. Only get into relationship when you are ready for marriage. And not with play boys who are not ready to settle down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) / 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos / FBI Declares Six Nigerians Wanted (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.