Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,434 members, 7,864,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State (31590 Views)

Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) / Nana Firdausi Ahmad Of FUDMA Kidnapped At Her Father’s Residence In Katsina / Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 19, 2019
Houseofglam7:

I see you got a thing for guns cool

They are excellent equalizers.

If we are all mostly armed then crime would reduce. The criminals already have theirs and it’s only law abiding citizens that are at a disadvantage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by Torg77: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
shehuolayinka:

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-ex-ministers-son-abducted-at-gunpoint/

His sad should pay the ransom with some of the money he stole when he was a minister
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by Alejobs: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
Is it really difficult to be good?
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by Alejobs: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
You can only cheat someone once but a good deal can bring a million customer
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by Alejobs: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
Just before you do the do.... Think twice!
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by chiedu7: 4:59am On Jun 20, 2019
chuose2:

See this head slammer that follows a pedophile forming prophet,
who married a 6 yr old baby

Hadith of Muslim, volume 2, #3309
Aisha reported: Allah’s Messenger married me when I was six years old.

Then instead of protecting the baby, abused the baby

Bukhari (6:298) -
Muhammad would take a bath with the little girl and handle her.

That one na prophet,that na pedophile angry

Is this true Aboguede ? angry

If it's true then mohammed is a pervert. grin

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by Aboguede(m): 7:01am On Jun 20, 2019
chiedu7:

Is this true Aboguede ? angry

If it's true then mohammed is a pervert. grin

You are jokers

I thought the Aisha was 9

Well, as long as the fuuking Mohamed accepted JESUS as the Lord of the new age

It is all fine

Oga David of all bible peeped a married woman taking bath in her own house and went ahead to rush and fuuk (rape) her by force then as if the pussy was honey pot he proceeds to murder the women's husband and take the woman without paying bride prize.

So, tell me between Ojukwu that sold all igbos and stole all their money in partnership with his colleagues Obasanjo and gowan AND Nnamdi Kanu that collected 2 billion Naira from Nigeria govt in Addition to the money he made through YouTube who among these two imbeciles is better to rape ur mama and wife?

No hard feelings and no insult

Proudly Anambra for life
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by chiedu7: 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
Aboguede:

You are jokers

I thought the Aisha was 9

Well, as long as the fuuking Mohamed excepted JESUS as the Lord of the new age

It is all fine

Oga David of all bible peeped a married woman taking bath in her own house and went ahead to rush and fuuk (rape) her by force then as if the pussy was honey pot he proceeds to murder the women's husband and take the woman without paying bride prize.

So, tell me between Ojukwu that sold all igbos and stole all their money in partnership with his colleagues Obasanjo and gowan AND Nnamdi Kanu that collected 2 billion Naira from Nigeria govt in Addition to the money he made through YouTube who among these two imbeciles is better to rape ur mama and wife?

No hard feelings and no insult

Proudly Anambra for life

So in ur mind knacking a 9yr old is okay.

Man, Islam na perverts religion
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by Alejobs: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
What can we do without reliable power really? We don't deserve this heat!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Free Ex-mobil Staff After 31 Days, Chop Off His Finger, Collects N5m / OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble / Student Tortured At Okoh Poly Over Food Theft: The Real Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.