Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State (31577 Views)

Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) / Nana Firdausi Ahmad Of FUDMA Kidnapped At Her Father’s Residence In Katsina / Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by sebali: 6:25am On Jun 19, 2019
9jaRealist:

No INNOCENT person should be “targeted” (in fact, nobody at all should)...
People don’t choose their families and should not pay for any misdeed (real or imagined) of others.
>

By lottery of birth he enjoys his fathers wealth, for tgat same reason he must share in his father's sin

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by bluecircle470: 6:43am On Jun 19, 2019
Nbote:
Beta... Politicians and their families shld b targeted... D common man shldnt b d one facing these challenges daily

He’s not a politician. Being an ex-minister doesn’t make you one
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by SarkinYarki: 6:44am On Jun 19, 2019
Iblad0994:

Evans the kidnapper is also a Fulani man?

Keep fooling yourself as usual ..just last week I am sure this Yoruba Minister's son was also fooling himself like you
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by CioAngels(f): 6:45am On Jun 19, 2019
Sundaypaul12345:
In as much as i hate kidnapping, i love it when politicians kids are being kidnapped so that they will know that insecurity is really affecting both the rich and the poor
They wont feel it because they have all they monies they have stolen to pay their way for release. But is good, the children they refusef to better their lives will teach them all lessons.
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by flington4550(m): 6:46am On Jun 19, 2019
Nbote:
Beta... Politicians and their families shld b targeted... D common man shldnt b d one facing these challenges daily
I swear
If den fit kill the pikin sef hin go make sense
Make den sef feel the heat as hin Dey go
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by daddio(m): 6:52am On Jun 19, 2019
mmadu5:
wonderful news infact the best news on NL so far more to go i hope they kill him

Bros why na!
E tief ya moni?

grin

Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by OmoOshodi(m): 6:52am On Jun 19, 2019
Good.... Next level things
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by bewla(m): 7:04am On Jun 19, 2019
Nbote:
If we no fit collect our salary in office we go get am in bush salary na salary
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by Rhea(f): 7:07am On Jun 19, 2019
shehuolayinka:
Some unknown gunmen on Tuesday evening abducted Dayo Adewole, who is the son of the immediate past Minister of Health, Prof. Isaac Adewole.

The military, the police, security agents and local hunters were already on the trail of the kidnappers as at press time.

Read more: https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-ex-ministers-son-abducted-at-gunpoint/

You mean the minister of health whose tailor is a medical doctor cheesy cheesy grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYQG-0KsmBg

The chicken has come home to roost
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by obowunmi(m): 7:09am On Jun 19, 2019
Good job kidnappers.

Please leave innocent citizens alone

Target government officials. Kill and rape them... You'd garner more sympathy.
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by shineeye1: 7:17am On Jun 19, 2019
shehuolayinka:
Some unknown gunmen on Tuesday evening abducted Dayo Adewole, who is the son of the immediate past Minister of Health, Prof. Isaac Adewole.

The military, the police, security agents and local hunters were already on the trail of the kidnappers as at press time.

Read more: https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-ex-ministers-son-abducted-at-gunpoint/

If i read their morbid minds right : it is time to recycle the gains and proceeds of juicy office !

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by shineeye1: 7:24am On Jun 19, 2019
bluecircle470:

He’s not a politician. Being an ex-minister doesn’t make you one

They chop from the SAME chop plate ! Minister, and all political appointees are politicians! Forget your oxford definition

Instead of building the economy and empowering their teeming masses they are preoccupied building High Fences all around their sprawling mansions. Now the fences cannot save them. Black man with em black senses!
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by skabber2: 7:30am On Jun 19, 2019
Eeyah
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by Hedonisst: 7:42am On Jun 19, 2019
Where is this Gunpoint area that people are always been robbed or kidnapped? Is it in Lagos or where. I don't know why people keep going to that Gunpoint axis since it is so dangerous.
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by SendAbroad: 7:44am On Jun 19, 2019
dexterinc2003:
Not to make a joke of this situation.
But, is this not the dude that said 'not everyone can be doctors'?

Just thinking. What if the kidnappers actually followed his advice and became kidnappers instead of being doctors.

Sometimes our words can come around and bite us in the arse. We really need to be careful when making statements around sensitive topics.

I guess the people that took his advice when he said not everyone can be doctors are now showing how his advice has worked for them .
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by middlebelter(m): 7:49am On Jun 19, 2019
tyup:
How's Adewole an Ex-minister undecided

He is no more a minister of the Federal Republic except he is reappointed by PMB.

Even if reappointed, he will face the Senate for another interview as required by the law before his confirmation. The tenor of all minister has since expired with that of their principal.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by Brightest04(m): 7:55am On Jun 19, 2019
Nice one there,let them also feel the heat,maybe those olodos at the states and federal chambers will start doing the right thing instead of sharing the tax payers money.
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by bionixs: 7:56am On Jun 19, 2019
mmadu5:
wonderful news infact the best news on NL so far more to go i hope they kill him
for what? He comes home unhurt. God will bring him home safely
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by SOFTENGR: 8:01am On Jun 19, 2019
If say na chief liar son I for laugh grin
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by Houseofglam7(f): 8:08am On Jun 19, 2019
UnitedAlliance:

I trust a group of friends.

Smith and Wesson, Winchester, Glock, Ruger, etc

FGN just have to allow concealed carry.
I see you got a thing for guns cool

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by wink2015(m): 8:16am On Jun 19, 2019
Breaking: Ex-minister’s son abducted at gunpoint

The ex-minister has however been forced to cut short his trip abroad.

The abductors were yet to contact the family on their motive and the condition of their victim.

According to a source, Dayo Adewole was waylaid at gunpoint on his farm in Iroko, near Fiditi in Afijio Local Government Area of Oyo State at about 6pm.

Although there were some staff with Dayo, the abductors went for him as a prime target.

It was gathered that the kidnappers later took Dayo away to an unknown destination.

A source said, ” The villagers were alerted by the staff who survived the ordeal. Local hunters were mobilised by the Oniroko of Iroko.

“The hunters were said to have located the car of the abductors along the road to Iware village near Iroko.

“But they are yet to locate Dayo’s whereabouts. It was suspected that the kidnappers might have changed their vehicle following persistent announcement on radio after Oniroko had raised the alarm on air.”

Findings confirmed that the military, the police and security agencies have joined forces with the villagers to search for Dayo.

A top official of the Federal Ministry of Health said: ” We are in sad mood over the abduction. Dayo was a graduate of agriculture and he opted for farming.

” He has been managing his farm peacefully in Iroko until he was abducted by some gunmen on Tuesday.”

Responding to a question, the official said: “The ex-minister left for abroad last Thursday for recess but he is on his way back. He has cut short his trip.

” The military, the police and other security agencies are on top of the situation.”

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-ex-ministers-son-abducted-at-gunpoint/

THE RICH ALSO CRY !

"COME AND GIVE US OUR SHARE OF THE MONEY YOUR FATHER GOT FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI"
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by bionixs: 8:18am On Jun 19, 2019
Kingspin:
Herdsmen militia taking over

Keeping looking for Igbos while the country is burning
why wont they,when our people from the west thought that voting should be to hurt igbos.Now they got what they want. Imagine a browsy aboki okadaman who took me from Iyana Iba to alaba yesterday afternoon ,on getting there, told me initially that he had no change. the next moment,he told me that i shoudnt even ask for it because that was what the trip worth. To my amazement ,he threaten that there was nothing i could do about it and he was serious about it. this got me crazy and i made up my mind to go out of my way to kick him real good. if not for the intervention of people who gathered and were also amazed at his stand, he wouldnt have given me my balance. this is where found ourselves. i only blame Luggard
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by Bennycollins: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2019
Nigerians are really angry and this is dangerous. Imagine most people here hoping the kidnapped was killed.
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by AngelicBeing: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by DRPMJ(m): 8:41am On Jun 19, 2019
Police should go and rest. God will bring him back and punish the kidnappers.
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by Alejobs: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2019
Nobody can make you angry without your permission
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by seangy4konji: 9:23am On Jun 19, 2019
Its a family affair. I don't put mouth in such matter..

When Sara kidnap me yesterday and made me withdrew all my money?no one came to my rescue..they should carry their own cross.
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by seangy4konji: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2019
Its a family affair. I don't put mouth in such matter..
Re: Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State by desoul2004(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2019
The most wicked ex minister. Continue to enjoy Johesu's April and May salary. This is just the beginning of your problem and downfall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl / Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up / Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.