Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? (4324 Views)

If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? / What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? / World Ends Sept.23.... Are You Afraid Of Anytin?? (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready?

For though talk about the end of the world is now rife, as the extent of the signs appear to give the impression that it is only at the doors.

And hence you may have become quite concerned as you don't want to be taken unawares by it.

Something you should know for a fact is that people are yet dying at this very moment, and some yet alive would not make it to the end of the world even if the world were to end in a few days time.

So although the end of world has not yet come, some people's worlds are yet coming to an end, for the end of the world doesn't necessarily mean the end of one's world, for the end of one's world may come before the end of the world.

So what if you are one of those people whose world comes to an end before the world comes to an end, would you be ready?
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by OtemAtum: 11:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
If my world ends today, then I have fulfilled my mission on it. Next is to continue my exploration of the universes. I have been exploring the universes before coming to the homo sapiens earth, then I'll return to continue from where I stopped.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by budaatum: 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
I'd be dead. Ready for what?

3 Likes

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
If my world ends today, then I have fulfilled my mission on it. Next is to continue my exploration of the universes. I have been exploring the universes before coming to the homo sapiens earth, then I'll return to continue from where I stopped.
So what if you didn't fulfill your mission here?
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by OtemAtum: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2019
jesusjnr:
So what if you didn't fulfill your mission here?
I can't die until my mission had been fulfilled.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by orisa37: 9:43am On Jun 19, 2019
Yes. And I know Buhari and/or El-Rufai will kill me soon.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
I can't die until my mission had been fulfilled.
So in other words the purpose of your life is your mission, so since you have filfilled your mission here, you are now ready to die?
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by OtemAtum: 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
jesusjnr:
So in other words the purpose of your life is your mission, so since you have filfilled your mission here, you are now ready to die?
My mission isn't fulfilled yet, I'm still on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
My mission isn't fulfilled yet, I'm still on it.

Were you not the one that said this:

OtemAtum:
If my world ends today, then I have fulfilled my mission on it.

Maybe you may have to explain what you meant.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by OtemAtum: 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
jesusjnr:

Were you not the one that said this:

Maybe you may have to explain what you meant.
If my world ends today, then I have fulfilled my mission. But because I have not fulfilled my mission yet, then my world cannot end today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
If my world ends today, then I have fulfilled my mission. But because I have not fulfilled my mission yet, then my world cannot end today.
You seem to be one hell of a confused fella, Lol! grin

Because both statements you've made contradicts each other, and cannot possibly exist at the same time.

Maybe your mission here is a mission in confusion.

2 Likes

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by OtemAtum: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
jesusjnr:
You seem to be one hell of a confused fella, Lol! grin

Because both statements you've made contradicts each other, and cannot possibly exist at the same time.

Maybe your mission here is a mission in confusion.

I'm surprised that you don't understand the simplest logical expression.

If I die today, then it means my mission is fulfilled, but I cannot die today because my mission is not yet fulfilled. This is too hard for you to understand?

More example:

If he goes to the cinema, he would see the actors, but he didn't see the actors because he didn't go to the cinema.

Seriot translation:

Zi fel zop ii åjibezob, fel nolon viet ådaretra, ni fel ci viet ådaretra kert fel ci zop ii åjibezob.

What is it that you are not understanding in this simple expression? Ordinary English Language you are finding it difficult to understand. How then will you be able to understand a more complex SERIOT LANGUAGE

4 Likes

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:

I'm surprised that you don't understand the simplest logical expression.

If I die today, then it means my mission is fulfilled, but I cannot die today because my mission is not yet fulfilled. This is too hard for you to understand?

More example:

If he goes to the cinema, he would see the actors, but he didn't see the actors because he didn't go to the cinema.

Seriot translation:

Zi fel zop ii åjibezob, fel nolon viet ådaretra, ni fel ci viet ådaretra kert fel ci zop ii åjibezob.

What is it that you are not understanding in this simple expression? Ordinary English Language you are finding it difficult to understand. How then will you be able to understand a more complex SERIOT LANGUAGE

Otem you're really something else, for just to simply accept that your expression contradicts itself, you went to start translating what someone didn't send you to do.

OK I know what to do. Let me call others to come and give their opinion about what you said there.

Please johnydon22 and lordreed come and help us out here, and let us know what you think about the bolded.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by OtemAtum: 6:42am On Jun 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Otem you're really something else, for just to simply accept that your expression contradicts itself, you went to start translating what someone didn't send you to do.

OK I know what to do. Let me call others to come and give their opinion about what you said there.

Please johnydon and lordreed come and help us out here, and let us know what you think about the bolded.
Hmm. I see that the logic is too hard for you to unknot. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 20, 2019
OtemAtum:
Hmm. I see that the logic is too hard for you to unknot. smiley
There's no logic but confusion contradiction in that your expression.

For if the example you gave there was what you were trying to emulate, then you certainly failed woefully with your execution.

For the example you gave made logical sense, but your expression made confused sense.

But wait for those i mentioned to come and give their take before you start making logic of nonsense. grin
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by OtemAtum: 7:02am On Jun 20, 2019
jesusjnr:

For if the example you gave there was what you were trying to emulate, then you certainly failed woefully with your execution.

For the example you gave made logical sense, but your expression made confused sense.

But wait for those i mentioned to come and give their take before you start making logic of nonsense. grin

So my example make logical sense abi. Good, now you see that. Now you're relying on atheists to help you out. Can't you call on your fellow theists? You sure know that atheists are even more logical than you guys grin
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 20, 2019
OtemAtum:

So my example make logical sense abi. Good, now you see that. Now you're relying on atheists to help you out. Can't you call on your fellow theists? You sure know that atheists are even more logical than you guys grin
Help me out, Lol!
grin

I'm trying to help you out, for you are the confused one, that tried to copy a logical expression, but ended up with confused expression.

It's obvious you take sides with the atheists, so I'm trying to prove to you the extent of my certainty that your expression was lacking logic, for at least you won't have any excuses and complain of ojoro when they come and prove your expression was confusion.

So you certainly need all the help you could get. grin
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by LordReed(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2019
jesusjnr:

Please johnydon and lordreed come and help us out here, and let us know what you think about the bolded.

I think what he is saying makes a sort of sense. If he dies it means his mission has ended. As long as he is alive the mission is still on.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by LordReed(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2019
budaatum:
I'd be dead. Ready for what?

Exactly. The end is the end, what is there to be ready about? Death doesn't give you an appointment for you to be ready for.

1 Like

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2019
LordReed:

I think what he is saying makes a sort of sense. If he dies it means his mission has ended. As long as he is alive the mission is still on.
Hmmm.

You don't sound so sure.

Or is his mission dying?
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by LordReed(m): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Hmmm.

You don't sound so sure.

Or is his mission dying?

I am as sure as I understand. His mission ends when he dies is a very simple statement, it is like saying I will only enter an airport if I want to travel abroad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by budaatum: 11:11am On Jun 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Ogbeni go and read joor! Instead of admitting dem no get brain to understand they will be arguing nonsense! What is difficult to understand?

Otem will not die until Otem completes Otem's mission!
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 20, 2019
LordReed:

I am as sure as I understand. His mission ends when he dies is a very simple statement, it is like saying I will only enter an airport if I want to travel abroad.
If he had used "ended" instead of "fulfilled" it would have made more sense, because "fulfilled" and "ended" mean two very different things, for a mission can end without being fulfilled.

And take a look at another example he gave:

"If he goes to the cinema, he would see the actors, but he didn't see the actors because he didn't go to the cinema."

This also makes sense but the other one well...
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by LordReed(m): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
If he had used "ended" instead of "fulfilled" it would have made more sense, because "fulfilled" and "ended" mean two very different things, for a mission can end without being fulfilled.

And take a look at another example he gave:

"If he goes to the cinema, he would see the actors, but he didn't see the actors because he didn't go to the cinema."

This also makes sense but the other one well...

Yeah you are correct, he would have been clearer.

1 Like

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 20, 2019
budaatum:

Ogbeni go and read joor! Instead of admitting dem no get brain to understand they will be arguing nonsense! What is difficult to understand?

Otem will not die until Otem completes Otem's mission!
If what you have is a brain, then I'd rather be brainless, for it would be better than having what you call a brain!!!

What if I argue nonsense, is it your damn business?

Or don't I have the right to argue nonsense if I chose to?

You are nothing but an aproko, something that they did not send you, is what you'd be doing and when you get what you're asking for, you'd start crying foul, for did I even call you here?

Why not wait for the 1st of January before you come for me if you want to get, but you keep looking for someone's trouble, and feel they don't have a right to react.

I usually ignore you because i consider you as a fool, that is not worth dignifying with a response, but whenever i do respond it's justified by your foolishness.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by budaatum: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2019
jesusjnr:

Why not wait for the 1st of January before you come for me if you want to get, but you keep looking for someone's trouble, and feel they don't have a right to react.
I can wait for 1st January and still let you know when you don't use your brain whenever I want. And you do have a right to react. You just did. As to looking for your trouble I think you did that already when you maliciously lied. But hey, who cares, eh?

You can't hide from buda jnr!
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by budaatum: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2019
LordReed:

Yeah he should be clearer. He already goes to farm the food, prepares the food, puts it in a bowl in front of you, picks up the fork and puts it in your mouth and chews it for you too. You do no work to try to understand. Does he have to poo for you too?!

Otem! Atum bows.

1 Like

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by LordReed(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
budaatum:

Yeah he should he be clearer. He already goes to farm the food, prepares the food, puts it in a bowl in front of you, picks up the fork and puts it in your mouth and chews it for you too. You do no work to try to understand. Does he have to poo for you too?!

Otem! Atum bows.

LMAO!
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by budaatum: 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
If what you have is a brain, then I'd rather be brainless, for it would be better than having what you call a brain!!!
Don't take buda word for it jnr, but you are brainless already.

jesusjnr:
What if I argue nonsense, is it your damn business?
On Nairaland we make it our "damn business". Its why we are on a forum and not just talking to the wall.

jesusjnr:
Or don't I have the right to argue nonsense if I chose to?
Of course you "have the right to argue nonsense" if you chose to. And we have the right to tell you you are arguing nonsense and we choose to.

jesusjnr:
You are nothing but an aproko, something that they did not send you, is what you'd be doing and when you get what you're asking for, you'd start crying foul, for did I even call you here?
Are you just realising that buda pokes nose? I thought it was obvious I must have been assuming!

buda super aproko

It means buda don't mind buda business and pokes nose in jnr's!

You knowing buda now.

jesusjnr:
I usually ignore you because i consider you as a fool, that is not worth dignifying with a response, but whenever i do respond it's justified by your foolishness.
jnr, ten of you would not have the might to ignore buda not even one billion of you can ignore aproko poke jnr nose buda!

Try, though. Try really hard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
LordReed:

I just thought something did not sit quite right in his expression, even though I saw what he was trying to do, i didn't think he managed to pull it off with the example he gave.

Much respect though for admitting it.

Thanks but don't forget we still have something to yet look forward to. #deactivateyourmoniker Lol! grin
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
budaatum:

I can wait for 1st January and still let you know when you don't use your brain whenever I want. And you do have a right to react. You just did. As to looking for your trouble I think you did that already when you maliciously lied. But hey, who cares, eh?

You can't hide from buda jnr!
Lol!

As for the malicious liar part, you can take to the bank for you are a tried and proven malicious liar.

You seem quite confused though, "I don't have brain" then, and now when I don't use my brain, and you think i'm your problem?

Maybe you're high on something, that's why a brainless person could yet reason better than you.

Of course can't wait till your moniker finally bites the dust and proves that it's been a waste of a brain malicious lying moniker that it is, but meanwhile trust me you can keep your envious spite coming for it would be treated accordingly. grin
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by budaatum: 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
I just thought something did not sit quite right in his expression, even though I saw what he wanted to do, i didn't think he managed to pull it off with the example he gave.

Much respect though for admitting it.

Thanks but don't forget we still have something to yet look forward to. #deactivateyourmoniker Lol! grin
Regarding that #deactivateyourmoniker I don't agree its firm enough my Lord. As it is, buda can deactivate buda and become buda2 then whats the point?

Do you not think #deactivateyourmoniker should mean "get the fuq off nl completely and in all forms"?

Its not as if buda can't publicly grovel before the day and still remain but buda should not be allowed to not grovel and then return as buda2 unless it is to accept the ridicule that buda would rightly deserve.

I would be delighted my Lord if you explain it to your client and seek his opinion and hopefully, agreement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do U Pray Before Eating? / Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? / Question For Joagbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.