Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Question For Joagbaje - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Joagbaje (4316 Views)

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 8:24am On Apr 13, 2011
Mr Jo,

You have previously claimed you raised someone from the dead, can we have proof please ? If you cant, will you publicly retract that claim ?
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2011
I told you to reach me through my mail. And besides you're not quoting me properly. Since you won't let me rest .for anyone who cares to find out. I will give you the number of the brother to the girl that died. His name is Godspower .ask him you heard his sister was raised from the dead, how did it happen. 08162601443.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by KunleOshob(m): 8:44am On Apr 13, 2011
@uncle joe
How are we sure this Godspower person is not one of your paid cohorts in CEC used to arrange fake miracles. Such a person would easily give a fake testimony in your favour. After all we are all aware of the tonnes of fake testimonies emanating from CEC.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2011
Mr Jo

You said you raised him from the dead - how did I misquote you ?

Are you saying only the dead man's sister and you know about this supernatural act ? So no news channels were interested in this story ? Why would you want to keep such an 'act of power' quiet ?
You want me to call a number to confirm someone was raised from the dead, are you kidding ? I could give you 10 numbers to call that will confirm I am the King of London smiley . This will not do, Mr Jo - we need some real proof.

In cases of real miracles - the news is broadcast far and wide so that the world can really see that Christ can heal (which he 100% can) - in your case it seems only you and his sister know about the miracle - does the dead man know too ? smiley
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 8:53am On Apr 13, 2011
I don't want to be involved. He will take you to the sister if you wish. He is even based in lagos now. He can take you to their family. We don't have fake testimonies. Miracle takes place in CEC regularly.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2011
Mr Jo

You don't want to be involved in a case where you raised the man from the dead Do you see why I am calling you a fraud.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 9:00am On Apr 13, 2011
Are you saying only the dead man's sister and you know about this supernatural act ? So no news channels were interested in this story ? Why would you want to keep such an 'act of power' quiet ?

So what proof do you want? You ask for proof , I gave you a number now you are asking for tv report. I've always questioned the sincerity of your demand. Do you want truth or not? .

Let me add this. There are mighty miracles that Gid wrought through others in CEC. we are not as carnal to be looking for publicity . We project the message of jesus and not ourselves. The president of Ghana Got healed in the healing school . Did you hear it on tv? But we watched the testimony . You guys look at this things from feebly perspective. A dead was raised , we should gather newspaper. We are too busy.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 9:05am On Apr 13, 2011
@Jo

You must think we are all fools ? So there is a lady somewhere who is ready to talk to anyone from Nairaland to confirm her brother was raised from the dead ? come on Jo, this is rubbish ?

What did he die of ? What hospital did he die at ? Who confirmed he was dead ? Was he raised from the dead in your church ? Did he need to go back to hospital for checkups etc - Answers to these, will be what I consider proof
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2011
EarsWide:

@Jo

You must think we are all fools ? So there is a lady somewhere who is ready to talk to anyone from Nairaland to confirm her brother was raised from the dead ? come on Jo, this is rubbish ?

What did he die of ? What hospital did he die at ? Who confirmed he was dead ? Was he raised from the dead in your church ? Did he need to go back to hospital for checkups etc -  Answers to these, will be what I consider proof

I didn't say a guy died. That is why I said you should have resurected the thread. The guy came to me almost crying that he just got a call that his sister died , they wanted to take her to mortuary but they wanted him to come first. I just finished ministering to some sick people that day and the anointing was still on me. I asked him if the girl was born again he said "no" I was moved with compassion . If he had said she was born again. I might have left the matter. Since she would be in heaven. But a young girl not saved died , that means she is going to hell. That was the ground for my compassion. I held his hand and pray. " lord , give this girl another  opportunity to for salvation and fulfil your purpose" ( I may not be ecxact in word) I blew on his hand . I told him to stand over her body, lay these hands on her and rebuke the spirit of death and call her by name and command her spirit to come back into her body.   He called me later shouting that when he did it she rose up!.

They took her to a hospital later . It was then i met her. I had to fulfil my proomise to God by leading her in prayer of salvation. Thats my part. It was the brother i knew . He was the one who laid hands on her. I have prayed for several dead people with no result. Why should i go on TV. How carnal? Is it about popularity?
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2011
@Jo

Many apologies it was a girl that died not a man - sorry my mistake!

So you never actually saw the dead girl but yet you claim you raised her from the dead ?? Mr Jo - how can you be embarassing yourself like this ?

So your powers are so great that you were able to package the miracle and send it via her brother smiley

If I was to be charitable to you - I would say you were lied to by her brother - on the other hand the more probable explanation is that you are a fraud - you made up this cock and bull story.

Mr Jo - if you are really a pastor (and I say this sincerely) then the problems in churches are greater than I thought!!
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 13, 2011
Lmqo, so what is the funniest part of Jo story?
Is it the brother who went to Jo after receiving the call instead of goin to meet his dying sister?
The relatives that were going to take her to a mortuary instead of a hospital?
The prayer and subsquent magic performed by the blowing of air unto the brother's hands?
The application of said magic spell on the dead body?
The relatives FINALLY taking the girl to a hospital?
The claiming of the "miracle" by Jo even though he wasn't there?
The absurdity of the whole story?
Joagbaje relying on hearsay to claim that a miracle occured?
I think its the possibility that people actually look up to Jo and his likes and consider them the epitome of morality and ethical behavior based on book of questionable integrity.
But when people believe the is a grand wizard in the sky, they'll believe anything no matter how ridiculous and naive.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 13, 2011
Martian:

Lmqo, so what is the funniest part of Jo story?
Is it the brother who went to Jo after receiving the call instead of goin to meet his dying sister?
The relatives that were going to take her to a mortuary instead of a hospital?
The prayer and subsquent magic performed by the blowing of air unto the brother's hands?
The application of said magic spell on the dead body?
The relatives FINALLY taking the girl to a hospital?
The claiming of the "miracle" by Jo even though he wasn't there?
The absurdity of the whole story?
Joagbaje relying on hearsay to claim that a miracle occured?
I think its the possibility that people actually look up to Jo and his likes and consider them the epitome of morality and ethical behavior based on book of questionable integrity.
But when people believe the is a grand wizard in the sky, they'll believe anything no matter how ridiculous and naive.

Well said
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 10:12am On Apr 13, 2011
@Martian

I do believe in God - however what these prosperity charlatans are preaching is wicked.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by harakiri(m): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2011
@Mr Joseph Agbaje. . . You are undoing yourself more and more. Everybody was "cool" with you defrauding willing mugus all in the name of healing,intervention and other fraudulent packages you have to offer BUT you have taken it notch by attempting to force yourself into the league of "lazarus hellraisers"! If this was a live broadcast discussion, you would be torn to shreds live on tv. You are an embarassment to Men of Fraud worldwide (at least your betters know there is a limit to which you can push the human gullibility button). I hope your church members are reading this.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2011
^^^^
what's your point dude?
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2011
Mr Jo

Give me the link to your facebook page please - and let me expose your lies. smiley
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2011
They said thesame about Lazarus and the blind man from birth. Instead of all the ranting here . Why not talk to the family. We see miracles regularly .

EarsWide:

@Jo Many apologies it was a girl that died not a man - sorry my mistake!

No qualms , your ears are not wide enough.

So you never actually saw the dead girl but yet you claim you raised her from the dead ??  Mr Jo - how can you be embarassing yourself like this ?

You are the one embarrassing yourself. I said all these in the other thread . I'm having to be repeating myself all over. With all your misquotation of my words in a manipulative way as usual.

So your powers are so great that you were able to package the miracle and send it via her brother smiley

Every christian has the same power Jesus has. But the point is . I feel God responded to the intercession we did to give her another chance.

If I was to be charitable to you - I would say you were lied to by her brother - on the other hand the more probable explanation is that you are a fraud - you made up this cock and bull story.

Your opinion doesn't count . You will see many miracle on my face book. Jesus is still doing his work in the church. You are just on a wrong side of the fence. The unbelieving side. You need to come out of your backsliden state.

Mr Jo - if you are really a pastor (and I say this sincerely) then the problems in churches are greater than I thought!!

Rather If people like you still claim to be christians , then the problems in the churches are greater than I thought!! . What do you believe . The words of Jesus or your head?
Re: Question For Joagbaje by harakiri(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2011
@Agbaje. . . My point (which everyone who has commented on this thread plus yourself knows) is that you are a fraud. Its that simple.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2011
Go and sit down dude. Are you born again ? Do you believe the gospel? Tell me what you believe
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2011
Mr Jo

Give me the link to your facebook page please - and let me expose your lies.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 10:34am On Apr 13, 2011
EarsWide:

Mr Jo
Give me the link to your facebook page please - and let me expose your lies. smiley

Why not call the guy yourself to start with and expose my lies from there.What an unbelieving generation. Which Jesus do you believe in? Miraculous are common place in the body of christ. What do you make of scriptures like this:

Mark 16:17
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;Mark 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

If you believe you will see the glory of God. An eye witness visited CEC Calabar crusade and did a thread . Miracles took place . Every christian should desire to function in the fulness of Christ.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Image123(m): 10:36am On Apr 13, 2011
He gave you a number, why not do your 'investigation' on that number first before coming here to condemn him? so many lazy jealous unbelievers these days. It's unfortunate Jo and co don't know how to ignore baseless accusations sha.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2011
@Jo

Mr Jo, you were the one that said
You will see many miracle on my face book

I have challenged you to give me the link and you are telling me to call one of your sisters in crime or maybe a confused 'prosperity victim' - put the link to your facebook page up or shut up!
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2011
@Image123

Shut up! So in your thick head talking to someone on the phone(who could be a fellow fraudster) is proof ?
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2011
Mr Image.
Tell him o. If he had called them and I'm found lying . He can attack.But He is not after truth as I suspected. After pursuing me all over asking for proof. Now I responded with the person number and name . He started attacking.He doesn't want investigation again. He only wanted to draw me out for his insults .
Re: Question For Joagbaje by nuella2(f): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2011
Abi the guy no fit buy call card to call the number?

What is the big deal in raising a dead person sef?

That is what every children is asked to do by our master na.

Jo, ur such a gentleman, see as you just dey ans this guy.

He is not worth it, ignore such people o.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2011
Mr Jo, you said

You will see many miracle on my face book

Put the link to your facebook page up or shut up!
Re: Question For Joagbaje by harakiri(m): 11:12am On Apr 13, 2011
@Mr Joseph Agbaje. . . Drop your facebook link so that we can view the "miracles" and get it over with. Or would'nt you love to put unbelievers like me to shame? Hehehe. . .hoing hoing. . .ROFLMAO!
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2011
@Nuella2, you said

What is the big deal in raising a dead person sef?

All i know is that Jo cannot and did not raise a dead body - he is a fraud!
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2011
Jesus was right . If they don't believe the scriptures , they can't believe even if someone comes from the dead. Face book ko? Ear book ni.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by harakiri(m): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2011
@nuella2. . . There is no big deal about raising someone from the dead. After all, you must have seen so many instances including decomposing bodies in the mortuary being brought to life a.k.a lazarus model 2000. All Agbaje needs to do is put us to shame by pasting the facebook link for miracles. Thats all. Kini big deal?
Re: Question For Joagbaje by harakiri(m): 11:25am On Apr 13, 2011
@ Agbaje. . . Please state the verse in the bible where the biblical Jesus said that. Last time i read the bible,most people believed because they witnessed MIRACLES! You see your life? Why do you keep doing this to yourself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers / The End-Time Chruches With Non-Apostolic Practices / Is It Ok For Guys To Wear Earrings To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.