Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo (50350 Views)

26-Year-Old Lady Stabs Ex-Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 Gift / Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) / Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Praizeupdates: 12:04am On Jun 19, 2019
A woman in Ondo state who divorced her husband receny because the husband married a new wife comes back to stab the new wife multiple times till she dies.

She was arrested along side with the husband as they are both handcuffed.

Watch video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/divorced-wife-comes-back-to-her-former-husband-house-stabs-new-wife-to-death/

2 Likes

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Praizeupdates: 12:04am On Jun 19, 2019
smiley naija sha
Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Kingpee2(m): 3:33am On Jun 19, 2019
She should go and get married to another man in prison.....Very simple��

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by SarkinYarki: 8:09am On Jun 19, 2019
The people I see there have no business getting married in the first place

168 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Houseofglam7(f): 9:14am On Jun 19, 2019
The prison warden just landed himself a new bride undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by AntiWailer: 9:56am On Jun 19, 2019
Why was her husband arrested and handcuffed ?

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Bizmagnet: 9:56am On Jun 19, 2019
Anger! Nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Auxtin85(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2019
Small women like this are usually devil’s incarnate, check our small small body celebrity you will know what I mean

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2019
She looks like a psychiatric patient.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by toprealman: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2019
Some men de try sha..... true true, konji no get palle or malle

7 Likes

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by moderatorr1: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2019
Some married women be like,
"now I am married I can put up any bad attitude I want and this man has no option but to stay and endure it.
Oh shii, he has found another option! I feel betrayed let me go and commit the world's biggest atrocity"

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Sonofthunder9(m): 9:57am On Jun 19, 2019
Imagine
Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by maxjax(m): 9:57am On Jun 19, 2019
Because BAIL aint free wink
AntiWailer:
Why was her husband arrested and handcuffed ?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Pidginwhisper: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2019
The man will be freed. Afterall he divorced her already. Make she carry her cross alone.

But come Ooo! These women are becoming more daring these days Oooo! Crime stories wey don grace fp today so far na that of women.

God airpus Ooooo!

20 Likes

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Eberex(m): 9:57am On Jun 19, 2019
She looks like a person from one state in south south

1 Like

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by seegi(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2019
This is too bad.

By the way, we have bring you a great opportunity to become a property owner in Lagos state with a friendly and affordable price, click the link on my SIGNATURE to view available offers, Thanks.
Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Junkie1: 9:58am On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2019
Dat woman should be sentence to death quickly & let dem free the husband..

2 Likes

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 19, 2019
they should approve guns for people to keep at home like texas

try this there and see yourself riddled with bullets before you pull the knife

1 Like

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by dayleke: 9:58am On Jun 19, 2019
Why arrest the husband too?

6 Likes

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Auxtin85(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2019
BBCP:

God go punish you this morning
Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by officialJP(m): 9:59am On Jun 19, 2019
Where is the wife, all i see is a monkey been handcuffed with human being

4 Likes

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by ibekwe97: 9:59am On Jun 19, 2019
What kind of country is this, a country where human life mean nothing to her citizens. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 19, 2019
Houseofglam7:
The prison warden just landed himself a new bride undecided

Unless the warden is mentally incomeptent, I doubt he , or any other male, or female for that matter....would want to marry this woman...and risk being sent to the higher realms prematurely.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos / Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.