Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo (50382 Views)

26-Year-Old Lady Stabs Ex-Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 Gift / Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos) / Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by NobleAngell(f): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2019
Haa
Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Blacksavage: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2019
Women are the problem of this world... Lord help the men!!

1 Like

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Giantlady: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2019
She no resemble woman for my eye
Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2019
undecided
Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Ohis2018: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2019
May God help us
Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Freebuzz: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2019
AntiWailer:
Why was her husband arrested and handcuffed ?
undecided
Wow

Also read >

How to create android apps for free without learning to code.
read steps here
Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by meetmeonline: 10:03am On Jun 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:
The people I see there have no business getting married in the first place

...and that is the problem with the organ in-between a man's legs.

1 Like

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Lexusgs430: 10:03am On Jun 19, 2019
Small pepper devilish woman.........
Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Kharol1234: 10:03am On Jun 19, 2019
wetin concern d husband insyd?undecided

1 Like

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2019
The sort of things men push women to do is unbelievable. The woman should have gone to find another man after all there are more men in Nigeria now compared to women. Unfortunately most men are criminals and locked away in prison.
Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Nuklex(m): 10:06am On Jun 19, 2019
camoncx2019:
Igbo women are killers

Fvvck ipob
ATULU!!! Tell me where see Igbo for the story OKPO!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by TSRC: 10:06am On Jun 19, 2019
camoncx2019:
Igbo women are killers

Fvvck ipob
For the sake of foreigners on this thread, the lady in question is not igbo.
She is yoruba.

Igbo women are not killers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Ndubuisi1075: 10:06am On Jun 19, 2019
I'm seeing a man and a small boy. Is that one the wife?

1 Like

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by kinglee007(m): 10:08am On Jun 19, 2019
camoncx2019:
Igbo women are killers

Fvvck ipob

Dem kill your papa abi your brother? I won know o! All these children of nowadays just dey open their mouth they scatter yarn anyhow. What has tribe got to do with this? Inciting rubbish into minds of people....

Ooooohhhhh!!! this my quick fingers sef. I wonder why i had to waste my time to type and respond to you in the first place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Thalinzrcng: 10:09am On Jun 19, 2019
The most beautiful women are the most prone to self-esteem issues and chronic clinical depression.
The most talented women are the most prone to domestic violence.
The tallest women don't seem to have a care in the world.
While the shortest women are some of the most savage, violent creatures ever liveth
Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Neddstark: 10:09am On Jun 19, 2019
How did the man marry such ugly woman in the first place?
Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by freshyung: 10:09am On Jun 19, 2019
Eye for eye.she hv to face justices, am i right?
Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by bamasite2: 10:10am On Jun 19, 2019
Jesus!
Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Smile4daddy(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2019
Beware of these women from these part of the country
Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2019
Ugly outward and inward...

SpitĀ§
Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by plus1ne(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2019
acrimony comes to mind........
Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by mosallah(m): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2019
If dash you dey woman nko, u no go accept her grin
tactius:

Unless the warden is mentally incomeptent, I doubt he , or any other male, or female for that matter....would want to marry this woman...and risk being sent to the higher realms prematurely.
Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by tomdon(m): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2019
All humans are not equal! Can one even call this thing a human being? I bet some animals are more intelligible than it. See the blood stains still on the skirt if that's a skirt. This one should be given a painful death, they should inject hot pepper into all its orifices at once
Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by QuickStandard: 10:15am On Jun 19, 2019
Women can be heartless.
Look at the ugly bastard.

Used batteries

We buy them inverter batteries, car Batteries!

Call or WhatsApp us on check our Sig for contact s

We can pick up from your location
Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by SILVERLINES: 10:15am On Jun 19, 2019
camoncx2019:
Igbo women are killers

Fvvck ipob

your senselessness will kill you sooner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by wink2015(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2019
Praizeupdates:
A woman in Ondo state who divorced her husband receny because the husband married a new wife comes back to stab the new wife multiple times till she dies.

She was arrested along side with the husband as they are both handcuffed.

Watch video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/divorced-wife-comes-back-to-her-former-husband-house-stabs-new-wife-to-death/

THE HUSBAND CREATED ALL THIS PROBLEM.

It is not a surprise to me that the police got him handcuffed face justice.

HUSBAND, SEE WHAT THIS TOMBOY EX-WIFE HAS DRAG YOU INTO.

A woman that you discarded like rag.

TOMBOY WOMEN STUBBORN REALLY HARD !
Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by godquality: 10:15am On Jun 19, 2019
Why was he arrested again?
Re: Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo by pinkygurl(f): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2019
Walahi.the woman can now go & drink a well deserved sniper in jail. Not all those mumu killing themselves for love without havinga bittersweet revenge first
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Eiye Cult Members Killed By Rival Gang In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH / Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.