Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? (12556 Views)

Forbidden Fruit | J. Cole (feat. Kendrick Lamar) {DOWNLOAD} / Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 05, 2010
Has anyone listened to the RIGHT ABOVE YOU lyrics?
Does anyone else think Drake is trying to diss J.Cole?

[Drake]
Who else really tryna fc uk with Hollywood Cole?
I’m with Marley G, bro
Flying Hollygrove chicks to my Hollywood shows
And I wanna tell you something that you prolly should know
This that Slumdog Millionaire Bollywood flow
And uh, my real friends never hearin’ from me
Fake friends write the wrong answers on the mirror for me
That’s why I pick and choose, I don’t get shoit confused
I got a small circle, I’m not with different crews
We walk the same path, but got on different shoes
Live in the same building, but we got different views
I got a couple cars I never get to use
Don’t like my women single, I like my chicks in twos
And these days all the girls is down to roll
I hit the strip club and all them bitches find a pole
Plus I been sippin’, so this poo is movin’ kinda slow
Just tell my girl to tell her friend that it’s time to go

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHZtMNbrmWE?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Dsense(m): 12:33am On Oct 05, 2010
Drake has really improved grin grin grin grin
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 05, 2010
D-sense:

Drake has really improved grin grin grin grin

LOL My drake is simply competing with himself. . . .dude don pass improvement o.

Are you a fan or just stopping by cuz you missed me? [As expected]

Answer the question nau.
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Dsense(m): 12:46am On Oct 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LOL My drake is simply competing with himself. . . .dude don pass improvement o.

Are you a fan or just stopping by cuz you missed me?  [As expected]

Answer the question nau.
I'm a fan of course.U re sick grin grin grin grin. i didn't miss u ooo.but miss your winding. grin grin grin
To be honest i don't have clue Info over dis question .But a friend was touching bout it nd was like he was really trying to.but he got to stop playing around dat ,he's above it.
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 05, 2010
D-sense:

I'm a fan of course.U re sick grin grin grin grin. i didn't miss u ooo.but miss your winding. grin grin grin
You're a fan. . . . oya prove it. Show me your own "I love drake Tattoo" by your right nip ple.

Lol potatoe potata, you miss me. It's nothing new, ask o4kaa. wink
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Dsense(m): 12:57am On Oct 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You're a fan. . . . oya prove it. Show me your own "I love drake Tattoo" by your right nip ple.

Lol potatoe potata, you miss me. It's nothing new, ask o4kaa. wink
OYA NOW,Let's go ''firework'' pro ,by Crada grin grin grin grin grin

Who's O4kaa u re funny sha. u better don't let us start ''Oro Ife ni bi''
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 05, 2010
D-sense:

OYA NOW,Let's go ''firework'' pro ,by Crada grin grin grin grin grin

Who's O4kaa u re funny sha. u better don't let us start ''Oro Ife ni bi''

You mean "FireWorks- Drake ft. Keys"? Keys messed it up. Hey voice is annoying in that song.
I asked yu to show me the title jor, this one is too much talk nau.

O4kaa is my bingo lol. You dont have to "fe mi" to miss me wink
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Dsense(m): 1:14am On Oct 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You mean "FireWorks- Drake ft. Keys"? Keys messed it up. Hey voice is annoying in that song.
I asked yu to show me the title jor, this one is too much talk nau.

Title ok oo wat of''Up all night'' feat Minaj, Me love dat track so much.

O4kaa is my bingo lol. You dont have to "fe mi" to miss me wink
Lol.Ur congrat on ur Bingo grin grin grin.
Sure i don't have to ''fe e'' to miss u.1 point. grin grin grin
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 05, 2010
D-sense:

Lol.your congrat on your Bingo grin grin grin.
Sure i don't have to ''fe e'' to miss u.1 point. grin grin grin
Actually 2 points. Added up cool
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Dsense(m): 1:20am On Oct 05, 2010
hahaha ''wa n bi'' don't start ur 'ojoro ooo''.it's 1 point.
wat of ''Shut it down''.sure u 've never heard it bofre grin grin grin
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 05, 2010
D-sense:

hahaha ''wa n bi'' don't start your 'ojoro ooo''.it's 1 point.
wat of ''Shut it down''.sure u 've never heard it bofre grin grin grin

From my observation, me and you both like drake. But diff personalities of drake.
I like his fast hard, rap version most of the time.
It seems like you like his slow, soft, musical version.

My point, I hate SHUT IT DOWN lol. So annoyingly slow. wink
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Dsense(m): 1:31am On Oct 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

From my observation, me and you both like drake. But diff personalities of drake.
I like his fast hard, rap version most of the time.
It seems like you like his slow, soft, musical version.

My point, I hate SHUT IT DOWN lol. So annoyingly slow. wink
Hmmmm think u hit it .but ''SHUT IT DOWN'' is one of his unique tracks.How come u don't like it? Too slow, well could be a reason sha.

I love dis band's new track'' Pls don't let me go]] - Olly murs nd ofcourse dis upcoming artist B.o.B i love his slow rapping.d guy is genius .or u think
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Dsense(m): 1:43am On Oct 05, 2010
D-sense:

Hmmmm think u hit it .but ''SHUT IT DOWN'' is one of his unique tracks.How come u don't like it? Too slow, well could be a reason sha.

I love dis band's new track'' Pls don't let me go]] - Olly murs nd ofcourse dis upcoming artist B.o.B i love his slow rapping.d guy is genius .or u think
Have u gone to bed
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 05, 2010
D-sense:

I hate his slow songs because when he sings, he tends to repeat his lyrics 3x much more than when he raps. All I hear is "You gonna shut it down down down", same beat undecided Drives me crazy.

Have you noticed that most of his new songs are intended for Nikki Minaj? I made an observation on each of their recent song titles. Nikki Minaj first came out with "Your Love", then Drake came out with "Find Your Love". . . . stuff like that has been going on with both of them. Hasnt he made it clear enough that he wants the chicks puzzy? undecided

Sorry, I didnt like PLZ DONT LET ME GO either lol. B.O.B is the shoit----> I'm quietly digging AIRPLANES [the rapping part sound like sth J.Cole would come out]
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 05, 2010
D-sense:

Have gone to bed
LOL Nah. . . . just typing you a long speech
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Dsense(m): 1:54am On Oct 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I hate his slow songs because when he sings, he tends to repeat his lyrics 3x much more than when he raps. All I hear is "You gonna shut it down down down", same beat undecided Drives me crazy.

Have you noticed that most of his new songs are intended for Nikki Minaj? I made an observation on each of their recent song titles. Nikki Minaj first came out with "Your Love", then Drake came out with "Find Your Love". . . . stuff like that has been going on with both of them. Hasnt he made it clear enough that he wants the chicks puzzy? undecided

Sorry, I didnt like PLZ DONT LET ME GO either lol. B.O.B is the shoit----> I'm quietly digging AIRPLANES [the rapping part sound like sth J.Cole would come out]
hmmm i don't agree with u over is slow songs bcoz it goes with da beat which is not really common in other artist's songs such as Kanye West i like him but he sings while d beat goes on its own.

Actually i've not been noticing either he 's after her watever or not but i'm sure d guy is smarter dan dis shiitt.He can not dispute Minaj grin grin grin. Abi now.

What of Bruno nd his mate Travie Mccoy.2 Hot bombs tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Dsense(m): 1:57am On Oct 05, 2010
Pls u know when dis guy is coming out of d Prison ;;Lil WAYNE'' ?Can't wait, grin
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 05, 2010
D-sense:

hmmm i don't agree with u over is slow songs bcoz it goes with da beat which is not really common in other artist's songs such as Kanye West i like him but he sings while d beat goes on its own.

Actually i've not been noticing either he 's after her watever or not but i'm sure d guy is smarter dan  dis shiitt.He can not dispute Minaj  grin grin grin. Abi now.    

What of Bruno nd his mate Travie Mccoy.2 Hot bombs tongue tongue tongue tongue
The only slow song I've prolly liked from Drake has to be "BEST I EVER HAD", prolly because it's 50-50 rap/singing and "SUCCESSFUL" lol.

He's mentioned it that he wants her puzz, even tried to help Nikki fight Kim. Disgusting lol

"I WANT TO BE A BILLIONAIRE" comes in mind. . . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiiU-Fky18s  lol
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 05, 2010
D-sense:

Pls u know when dis guy is coming out of d Prison ;;Lil WAYNE'' ?Can't wait, grin
LMAO!! OMG, me too. grin grin
He's coming out early to mid November.
Cant wait for more Wayne/Drake/Young Money Cash money collabo cool

I've given up on T.I, now it comes to drake/wayne undecided
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Dsense(m): 2:10am On Oct 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

The only slow song I've prolly liked from Drake has to be "BEST I EVER HAD", prolly because it's 50-50 rap/singing and "SUCCESSFUL" lol.

He's mentioned it that he wants her puzz, even tried to help Nikki fight Kim. Disgusting lol

"I WANT TO BE A BILLIONAIRE" comes in mind. . . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiiU-Fky18s  lol

D best of his song to me is ''Karaoke'' love it so much till when it first came out i had to listen to it bofre heading to bed,couldn't help it grin grin

HAHAAH he can neva go for such fake nd dirty puzz, He deserves a better one grin grin grin

Thanks for da link .but i download i don't really pop on Youtube mostly just wen i'm checking new albums out.
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Dsense(m): 2:14am On Oct 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LMAO!! OMG, me too. grin grin
He's coming out early to mid November.
Cant wait for more Wayne/Drake/Young Money Cash money collabo cool

I've given up on T.I, now it comes to drake/wayne undecided
Lil Wayne leads ,Drake lags nd Young Money is lost grin grin grin
I've given up on dis guy too TI he's endowed but senseless trying to ruin his carrier by playing round dirty stuffs.
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 05, 2010
D-sense:

D best of his song to me is ''Karaoke'' love it so much till when it first came out i had to listen to it bofre heading to bed,couldn't help it grin grin

HAHAAH he can neva go for such fake nd dirty puzz, He deserves a better one grin grin grin

Thanks for da link .but i download i don't really pop on Youtube mostly just wen i'm checking new albums out.
LOL Abi o. . . . the dude dey vex me. I dey hear dey long for am, na that. . .  that. . .  angry angry

watchu trying to say? That only cheap and poor ppl like us visit Youtube? oga o.

D-sense:

Lil Wayne leads ,Drake lags nd Young Money is lost grin grin grin
I've  given up  on dis guy too TI he's endowed but senseless trying to ruin his carrier by playing round  dirty stuffs.
Nah, Young Money Cash Money is cool. Birdman just needs to give it up, he's too old for YMCM.
Anticipating the return of lil wayne. . . . bet he now has more stories to tell. That's the best thing about rappers going to jail cool
Maybe we'll hear how he dropped the soap, who knows.
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Dsense(m): 2:29am On Oct 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LOL Abi o. . . . the dude dey vex me. I dey hear dey long for am, na that. . .  that. . .  angry angry

It's all meditation wink he can't be falling for dat Bitchhhhhhh.But sh's a gud rapper.U know

watchu trying to say? That only cheap and poor ppl like us visit Youtube? oga o.
Nah, Young Money Cash Money is cool. Birdman just needs to give it up, he's too old for YMCM.
Anticipating the return of lil wayne. . . . bet he now has more stories to tell. That's the best thing about rappers going to jail cool
Maybe we'll hear how he dropped the soap, who knows.

Lol.i idn't say dat nd if reveal ma text u ll find out dat i subsequently said i visit sometimes but when checking clips out

Come on Skype ,Yahoo or MSN now. NL is boring today grin grin grin. I know u ll abuse me now grin grin grin
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 05, 2010
D-sense:

Lol.i idn't say dat nd if reveal ma text u ll find out dat i subsequently said i visit sometimes but when checking clips out

Come on Skype ,Yahoo or MSN now. NL is boring today grin grin grin. I know u ll abuse me now grin grin grin
Lucky you, am bored as well. Traveling out tonight, waiting for the time to pass.

I dont Yahoo, MSN, etc. . . but catch me on skype. What's your ID? smiley
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Dsense(m): 2:34am On Oct 05, 2010
It's Desholah,
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 05, 2010
Got yah, plz dont come on skype and preach to me oh.
Mehn, I dont know how some guy found my skype, but he kept preaching about God this and that. I had to block that foo str8 away.
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Donseaun(m): 4:30am On Oct 05, 2010
Wetin be una own na??
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by semid4lyfe(m): 6:50am On Oct 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Got yah, plz dont come on skype and preach to me oh.
Mehn, I dont know how some guy found my skype, but he kept preaching about God this and that. I had to block that foo str8 away.
Shey you nor know se u need God for ya life ni? grin grin grin
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Mobinga: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2010
On Every Bleeping Thread!!! Ileke Idi and D-Sense must "hijack" [although its her thread] and bring in their e-love cry

@Topic: raps from Right Above. . Drake don't wan't no beef with J nooo! I thought Jay z warned him about silly rap feuds on "light up" he should listen to Jay. . .Coz if he goes into beef with cole he aint gon come out victorious cool
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Fred87(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2010
Drake plz dont end it(ur career),for it just started.dat boi j.cole is a monsta,avoid him abeg ehen.eeeezz
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Genuflect(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2010
Mobinga:

@Topic: raps from Right Above. . Drake don't wan't no beef with J nooo! I thought Jay z warned him about silly rap feuds on "light up" he should listen to Jay. . .Coz if he goes into beef with cole he aint gon come out victorious cool
Fred87:

Drake plz dont end it(your career),for it just started.dat boi j.cole is a monsta,avoid him abeg ehen.eeeezz
Make una helep me tell Drake oooo!! Im no go wan use Vuvuzela drink tea
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by semid4lyfe(m): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2010
Genuflect:

Make una helep me tell Drake oooo!! Im no go wan use Vuvuzela drink tea
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hehehehe. . . .u have finally killed me today. Gawd, I've laughed so much my stomach is hurting and tears are coming outta my eyes.

Where u dey always get these your crazy sayings from sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD AUDIO: Wizkid - Sweet Love / What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go / M.I Abaga - Illegal Music 2 MI2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.