Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? (12581 Views)

Forbidden Fruit | J. Cole (feat. Kendrick Lamar) {DOWNLOAD} / Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by chiogo(f): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2010
DBR:

Oh yea, so tht means he's alone in d world? Ok with that same reasonin'. .
it's a "man's world" i guess that means women dont exist grin

oNe
Sarcasm, honey.  wink

I thought you asking if he's alone in the world was you being sarcastic, like obviously, he's not alone in the world. lol

@Bamsyle, I agree!
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Bamsyle2(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2010
chiogo:

@Bamsyle, I agree!

Now I feel elated . . . coming from someone I've got loads of respekt for . . . wink
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by Wordsmith(m): 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2010
, and to butress Bamsyle's post, anyone remember the Nelly Vs. KRS-1 beef? KRS cremated Nelly, urged hiphop heads not to buy Nellyville that was dropping around that same period. . . at the end of the day, Nelly went 4x plat of that album, with KRS sinking back into oblivion. Rap battles go beyond skill these days (heck, even then), the true test of victory is what happens in the aftermath of the battle. . .
Re: Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? by A40(m): 8:00am On Oct 22, 2010
First things first you guys should stop fronting on B.O.B the guy is aight! I dare say his album was better than Drake's. Stop frontin on that kid! He is good

I have to agree though much to my chagrin and disgust that Hov aint doing enough for J.Cole prolly cos he is not sure how well he would fare on the charts but coming to any battle with Drake it would take more than just better lyrics cos so lon as Drake keeps making music for the ladies it would hardly matter if he lost a battle with J.Cole and J.Cole winning a rap battle would be utterly useless to his musical career if he doesn't focus on waxing classics cos in the end that is what history would judge you by

Talking about the Nas and Jay thingy! Cmon Jay had NY under lock and key before Takeover/Ether. He was headlining Summer Jam winning Grammies selling more records e.t.c Nas was actually the underdog in that beef and didn't win the initial battle cos he had more fans he simply won cos Ether was just a better diss song!
When you think diss songs Ether would most likely come to mind first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(official Video) Olamide - Poverty Die 'mp4 Download' / Mo'hits All Stars "cv" Album / Wizkid's Net Worth In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.