Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Neymar Wants To Go Back To Barcelona, Send Message To PSG - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Wants To Go Back To Barcelona, Send Message To PSG (3682 Views)

Neymar Wants To Return To Barca, But We Have Not Made Contact - Barca VP / Real Madrid Fans Send Message To Jose Mourinho During Defeat To Eibar / Neymar Wants Barcelona Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar Wants To Go Back To Barcelona, Send Message To PSG by Finnese001: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2019
NEYMAR DELIVERS MESSAGE TO PSG: 'I DON'T WANT TO PLAY THERE ANYMORE, I WILL GO BACK TO MY HOUSE'

Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar has all but confirmed that he does not want to stay at PSG and wants to return to Barcelona, calling the Nou Camp his 'house'.
Neymar has been heavily linked with a move back to the Catalan side recently, as times continue to be tough for him at the French capital.
Today's Mundo Deportivo carries a direct message from the Brazilian- a message in which he talks about where his home lies and the fact that he should have never it in the first place.
He says: "I don't want to play at PSG anymore. I want to go back to my house, which I should never have left in the first place."
Sport also confirm these rumors, saying that many crucial figures at Barcelona want Neymar back at the club- that includes Lionel Messi and Gerard Pique. Luis Suarez has already confirmed that he would like to play with his former teammate again.
It is felt that Neymar would raise the standards of the club's attacking talent.

Re: Neymar Wants To Go Back To Barcelona, Send Message To PSG by Nbote(m): 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hahahaha... He ran away from d shadow of Messi and ran into d shadow of Mbappe lol... Now d prodigal son wants to go back...
Re: Neymar Wants To Go Back To Barcelona, Send Message To PSG by Truthwords: 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
This so called neymer is not as good as we thought. Overhyped average player
Re: Neymar Wants To Go Back To Barcelona, Send Message To PSG by ManspaceBarber(m): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
I wish you the best. It's all about interest. No prodigal son story grin

Genuine 2019/20 all European major league football kits at Manspace Grooming

Whatsapp: Zero Eight Zero Eight Nine Seven Eight Five Zero Zero Seven.

Manspace Grooming smiley

Re: Neymar Wants To Go Back To Barcelona, Send Message To PSG by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
You can't deal with your failure. Where does that bring you??

Back to me — Barcelona!
Re: Neymar Wants To Go Back To Barcelona, Send Message To PSG by nicki1991(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hi, everybody. Yes, Neymar made a huge mistake when he joined the PSG team. For example, the author of a popular article about Neymar at Neymar Jr. info website also believes so. I fully agree with the author of the article, as Neymar should have stayed in the Barcelona team, but the only right decision for Neymar now is to go back to Barcelona in order to be able to get the "Golden Ball" award. Moreover, on this website I found out a lot of interesting facts about Neymar's life. Did you know Neymar bought an island in the Maldives? I didn't know either, before I read the news reports from that site...
Re: Neymar Wants To Go Back To Barcelona, Send Message To PSG by goodspeed963(m): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
nicki1991:
Hi, everybody. Yes, Neymar made a huge mistake when he joined the PSG team. For example, the author of a popular article about Neymar at Neymar Jr. info website also believes so. I fully agree with the author of the article, as Neymar should have stayed in the Barcelona team, but the only right decision for Neymar now is to go back to Barcelona in order to be able to get the "Golden Ball" award. Moreover, on this website I found out a lot of interesting facts about Neymar's life. Did you know Neymar bought an island in the Maldives? I didn't know either, before I read the news reports from that site...
Neymar is stupid...
Re: Neymar Wants To Go Back To Barcelona, Send Message To PSG by simonlee(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
eni4real:
You can't deal with your failure. Where does that bring you??

Back to me — Barcelona!
With time, you will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right...yet you fail all the same! -- PSG
Re: Neymar Wants To Go Back To Barcelona, Send Message To PSG by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
simonlee:

With time, you will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right...yet you fail all the same! -- PSG
"God has given me one gift, just one gift. I am the most complete footballer in the world" —Neymar!
Re: Neymar Wants To Go Back To Barcelona, Send Message To PSG by celinechen873: 7:37am On Apr 27, 2020
Did you know Neymar bought an island in the Maldives? I didn't know either, before I read the news reports from that site... http://s128live.club/
Re: Neymar Wants To Go Back To Barcelona, Send Message To PSG by Kheeng1: 1:18am On May 01, 2020
Re: Neymar Wants To Go Back To Barcelona, Send Message To PSG by MariaGarcia(f): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
Since the day he was signed for PSG everyone thought that this might be the new beginning for the so called “star” Neymar. After somedays of Neymar signing, PSG signed a world class youth from Monoca known as Mbappe. Everyone thought that the combo of Cavani,Neymar and Mbappe would work on an utmost level of professionalism,but the curse was about to come. In one of match,PSG was award a penalty so Neymar stepped in to take it, but Cavani ordered him not to take ,these duos also shared some words.This was the first of many, which were yet to come.Naymor also gets the brand memebrshiop with max fashion .Although Neymar was successful to get out of Messi’s shadow but there was another shadow waiting for him. Neymar was playing at his top form, but there was a talent who started dominating him, so called Mbappe . At a point Neymar started to realize that he was being suppressed by his junior player and felt humiliated,after that a big shock was yet to come. He was utterly injured and was not able to play for 3 months,during this 3 months PSG got eliminated from Champions League yet again a big disappointment for the star. Summing up all these event he felt of being submerged in curse and thinks he was happy at FC Barcelona. So he want a return move to Barca
Re: Neymar Wants To Go Back To Barcelona, Send Message To PSG by paulolee(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
we are all waiting to accept you.
even messi would gladly open the gate himself to welcome you..
he was the best transfer ever that barca did since 2010 followed by de jong.. the rest are just scammers..
Re: Neymar Wants To Go Back To Barcelona, Send Message To PSG by Gbest90(m): 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
FAKE NEWS!!!
Re: Neymar Wants To Go Back To Barcelona, Send Message To PSG by vn88bet: 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
Neymar left barcalona for a reason too..and now he wants to go back to Barcelona will have a good reason too? I do not support Neymar when he leaves but also need to take a more objective view on this matter ...

Neymar! I can't forget the fact that I lost my bet at vn88 because of the match your performance was so bad !!
Re: Neymar Wants To Go Back To Barcelona, Send Message To PSG by misr2030: 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
Back to me — Barcelona! plz nemar new alexandria
Re: Neymar Wants To Go Back To Barcelona, Send Message To PSG by joker123terbaru(f): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
I love Neymar smiley
Re: Neymar Wants To Go Back To Barcelona, Send Message To PSG by daduonlineindo: 8:13am On Feb 02, 2021
we are all waiting to accept you.
even messi would gladly open the gate himself to welcome you..
he was the best transfer ever that barca did since 2010 followed by de jong.. the rest are just scammers..
Re: Neymar Wants To Go Back To Barcelona, Send Message To PSG by agensv388: 4:13am On Feb 03, 2021
Neymar left barcalona for a reason too..and now he wants to go back to Barcelona will have a good reason too? I do not support Neymar when he leaves but also need to take a more objective view on this matter ...

Neymar! I can't forget the fact that because of the match your performance was so bad !!

(1) (Reply)

Win Bet9ja With Me Always / Top Five Wealthiest Nigerian Footballers And Their Assets / Why Is Betting So Difficult?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.