Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,200 members, 7,845,956 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Gospel According To Ṣallā Allāhu ʿalayhi Wa-ʿala Āli-hi Wa-sallam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel According To Ṣallā Allāhu ʿalayhi Wa-ʿala Āli-hi Wa-sallam (805 Views)

The Gospel According To... / The Gospel According To Intercession Worldwide Ministry. / The Gospel According To Luke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel According To Ṣallā Allāhu ʿalayhi Wa-ʿala Āli-hi Wa-sallam by budaatum: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
So titled because its first in the series.
Re: Gospel According To Ṣallā Allāhu ʿalayhi Wa-ʿala Āli-hi Wa-sallam by budaatum: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
aadoiza:

This is one of your "ife inu" I was talking about. Logic or illogicality are constrained or limited but God is not.
To him, a thing is either logical or illogical. He can not understand how for you, a thing can be illogical and logical at the same time such that both logical and illogical are irrelevant.

It is beyond his mind, see. And so it should be. For as the Prophet Bob Marley ṣallā Allāhu ʿalayhi wa-ʿala āli-hi wa-sallam once said,

"Jah will never give the Power to a baldhead!"

Let me make Him sing it Himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meKhfr_CjQ0
Re: Gospel According To Ṣallā Allāhu ʿalayhi Wa-ʿala Āli-hi Wa-sallam by budaatum: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
budaatum:
I'm not having this crap. This is 4+4! The lazy must starve, there's too many fuqs. Then the powerful survivors will use your dead bones to build a glorious future! Where for Christ sakes are people getting this stupid ideology that government must rain down manna from heaven?

Sai bubu is not responsible for your daily bread go and find something to do you lazy fuqs! Next level!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyrpNfcNCz8
Re: Gospel According To Ṣallā Allāhu ʿalayhi Wa-ʿala Āli-hi Wa-sallam by budaatum: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
budaatum:

Another, my brother bullion van. Absolutely nothing has he done!

On a side, we all know we don't learn history in Nigeria. I doubt we take its implications into consideration. We know the fables of the Jews more than most of us know about Nigeria. That is destroying something for something else.

You have been destroyed if you weren't taught history in school people! You know its true!

Louis XIV of France
A good place to undestroy.

[url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Versailles_%28TV_series%29?wprov=sfla1]Versailles TV Series[/url]
Lots of sex. Hook or crook get hold of it. Yo! You people who get stream pls help us get this. Anyone seen it, comment!

The Wire
Yes, history. If you've seen it you know what I mean. If you haven't you'd be wiser.

Here's a podcast courtesy aadoiza. Cheaper than a 2 min youtube. No excuse.

Our population is young with 42.54% between the ages of 0–14. Apart from 12 year old buda you all are going to contribute to the 0-14 year olds in 10 years time or less. Our kids. People we will be responsible for. We who know we were never taught history! I swear to God if it were buda would just neuteur anyone who didn't read history!

We must learn history so our children are not stupid like us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOFu6b3w6c0

Re: Gospel According To Ṣallā Allāhu ʿalayhi Wa-ʿala Āli-hi Wa-sallam by aadoiza: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
budaatum:

To him, a thing is either logical or illogical. He can not understand how for you, a thing can be illogical and logical at the same time such that both logical and illogical are irrelevant.

It is beyond his mind, see. And so it should be. For as the Prophet Bob Marley ṣallā Allāhu ʿalayhi wa-ʿala āli-hi wa-sallam once said,

"Jah will never give the Power to a baldhead!"

Let me make Him sing it Himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meKhfr_CjQ0
I just think the guy lacks a bit of flexibility in his thought process. Whatever appears logical to him he'd hold on dogmatically to it, even in the face damning rebattals.
He shall come around, I believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gospel According To Ṣallā Allāhu ʿalayhi Wa-ʿala Āli-hi Wa-sallam by budaatum: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
aadoiza:

I just think the guy lacks a bit of flexibility in his thought process. Whatever appears logical to him he'd hold on dogmatically to it, even in the face damning rebattals.
He shall come around, I believe.
Rejoice. The almighty continues to strengthen.
Re: Gospel According To Ṣallā Allāhu ʿalayhi Wa-ʿala Āli-hi Wa-sallam by Empiree: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
budaatum:
So titled because its first in the series.
shocked
Re: Gospel According To Ṣallā Allāhu ʿalayhi Wa-ʿala Āli-hi Wa-sallam by budaatum: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
budaatum:
Who Chains You?

The op is being liberal with his "Nigeria simply means “The Nigger Area” or “Land of the Black slaves” and his "River Niger simply means the River of Niggers or Negroes as you wish to say". I mean, is everyone simple like him thinking he can just fill other peoples heads with simpleness!

Negro, and it's variants neger and negar derive from various Mediterranean language words for "black", including the Spanish and Portuguese word negro (black) and the now-pejorative French nègre. Etymologically, negro, noir, nègre, and nigger ultimately derive from nigrum, the stem of the Latin niger (black) (pronounced [ˈniɡer] which, in every other grammatical case, grammatical gender, and grammatical number besides nominative masculine singular, is nigr- followed by a case ending, the r is trilled). In its original English-language usage, nigger (then spelled niger) was a word for a dark-skinned individual. The earliest known published use of the term dates from 1574, in a work alluding to "the Nigers of Aethiop, bearing witnes". According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the first derogatory usage of the term nigger was recorded two centuries later, in 1775. Just you imagine what he'd say if we had been Niggeria!

Which leaves his "black slaves".

Well, I'm definitely black. And to be honest with you, if you want a donkey of a human being, strong as an ox, can work from dusk till dawn on little resource producing wealth when well managed but pretty clueless on my own, its me.

I mean, go take a look in the Land of the Free and the Brave and you'd see what the sweat of my brow and the blood of my veins and my whole entire being when managed well built, and I talk Kunta Kinte managed, whip, chains, rape and all, to get that donkeyness in me to be resourceful! I guess you can't do that no more seeing as its 2019 and not 1700, and to be honest, the closest you get these days is paying me a decent wage for my donkeyness because, it's just about the best donkeyness in the entire world, and I've since evolved and don't work farm no more but digitally, disciplined and for myself.

Let in be known that I, buda is a black slave from the area that the Niger flows through. A very proud arrogant Nigerian. After all, its not like anyone but myself chain me!

Slavery is not my shame. It's those who enslaved that should be ashamed of themselves!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMAU5GqbDW0

1 Like

Re: Gospel According To Ṣallā Allāhu ʿalayhi Wa-ʿala Āli-hi Wa-sallam by budaatum: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Re: Gospel According To Ṣallā Allāhu ʿalayhi Wa-ʿala Āli-hi Wa-sallam by budaatum: 12:31am On Jul 30, 2019
budaatum:
While some people are building up, some people will be hating and be trying to tear down.

All haters shall fail!

Oya Nananana pick up pick up pick up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-qi7nE5UUk

Re: Gospel According To Ṣallā Allāhu ʿalayhi Wa-ʿala Āli-hi Wa-sallam by budaatum: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2019
budaatum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wesp9civU9g

Lift up your heads, o ye gates
And be ye lifted up, ye ever livin' black people
The King of glory shall come in
Arise Blackman, arise
Arise and denote thyself
Arise Blackman, arise
Arise and denote thyself
We've been sittin' in the dirt too long
And it seems we don't know when we're right or wrong
But help me sing my song, Blackman arise
Arise Blackman, arise
Arise and denote thyself right now
Arise Blackman, arise
Arise and denote thyself
For the moon shall turn into blood
And the rivers turn into flood
And the sun will never shine, Blackman arise
Arise Blackman, arise
Arise and denote thyself
Arise Blackman, arise
Arise and denote thyself
Remember we've been down here as slaves
And to get a little job you have to trim and shave
Your heaven becomes your grave, Blackman arise
Arise Blackman, arise
Arise and denote thyself
Arise Blackman, arise
Arise and denote thyself
For the time of rights is now
And you don't have to ask me how
You've got to make a move, Blackman arise
Arise Blackman, arise
Arise and denote thyself right now
Arise Blackman, arise
Arise and denote thyself
Every man on earth is a man
And every tub have to stand on its own bottom
No matter where you're from, Blackman arise
So arise Blackman, arise

Arise Blackman by Peter Tosh
Re: Gospel According To Ṣallā Allāhu ʿalayhi Wa-ʿala Āli-hi Wa-sallam by budaatum: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2019

Re: Gospel According To Ṣallā Allāhu ʿalayhi Wa-ʿala Āli-hi Wa-sallam by budaatum: 1:38am On Aug 22, 2019
Re: Gospel According To Ṣallā Allāhu ʿalayhi Wa-ʿala Āli-hi Wa-sallam by budaatum: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
What is your problem? If I collect money from you it's scam. I reject money politely is another problem.

The other time I told someone the amount of capital I was looking for Nairaland EfCC said I wanted to scam him, Now I rejected 5000 for feeding and it's called hogwash.

Human beings will always be human.

budaatum:

The Man, the Boy, and the Donkey

A MAN and his son were once going with their Donkey to market.

As they were walking along by its side a countryman passed them and said: “You fools, what is a Donkey for but to ride upon?”

So the Man put the Boy on the Donkey and they went on their way. But soon they passed a group of men, one of whom said: “See that lazy youngster, he lets his father walk while he rides.”

So the Man ordered his Boy to get off, and got on himself. But they hadn’t gone far when they passed two women, one of whom said to the other: “Shame on that lazy lout to let his poor little son trudge along.”

Well, the Man didn’t know what to do, but at last he took his Boy up before him on the Donkey. By this time they had come to the town, and the passers-by began to jeer and point at them.

The Man stopped and asked what they were scoffing at. The men said: “Aren’t you ashamed of yourself for overloading that poor Donkey of yours—you and your hulking son?”

The Man and Boy got off and tried to think what to do. They thought and they thought, till at last they cut down a pole, tied the Donkey’s feet to it, and raised the pole and the Donkey to their shoulders.

They went along amid the laughter of all who met them till they came to Market Bridge, when the Donkey, getting one of his feet loose, kicked out and caused the Boy to drop his end of the pole.

In the struggle the Donkey fell over the bridge, and his fore-feet being tied together he was drowned.

“That will teach you,” said an old man who had followed them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8uS5Qy8X1w

“PLEASE ALL, AND YOU WILL PLEASE NONE.”
Re: Gospel According To Ṣallā Allāhu ʿalayhi Wa-ʿala Āli-hi Wa-sallam by budaatum: 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
Re: Gospel According To Ṣallā Allāhu ʿalayhi Wa-ʿala Āli-hi Wa-sallam by budaatum: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
budaatum:
There's a special love
Like an eagle flying with a dove
I'll find it in the end
If I keep on searching, but until then
I'm Carrie not-the-kind-of-girl-you'd-marry
That's me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4OWFqr7Fjg

One day you will learn to mention in a separate post.

(1) (Reply)

Numerology: A Guide To Success In Life / The Werewolf Analogy. / "Give Me Your Nyash, And I Will Buy You Food And Clothes!!!"---pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.