Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Avengers Endgame Is Coming Back To The Cinemas Again. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BREAKING NEWS: Avengers Endgame Is Coming Back To The Cinemas Again. (529 Views)

'Sugar Rush' Movie Banned From The Cinemas / Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast / 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Avengers Endgame Is Coming Back To The Cinemas Again. by DiggITnetwork: 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
Guess what guys, Avengers Endgame will be re released in cinemas with additional new footage that did not make the original cut.

You just have more below.

https://shockng.com/breaking-avengers-endgame-to-be-re-released-with-additional-new-footage/

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Avengers Endgame Is Coming Back To The Cinemas Again. by DiggITnetwork: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
How do we take this to the front page. Can someone please tell me how?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Avengers Endgame Is Coming Back To The Cinemas Again. by Kaceman(m): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Make ee come back sef I wan watch am again nothing spoil

The easiest way to earn Bitcoins? Just change your browser to CryptoTab and receive payments to your balance every 10 minutes. You will get BTC for simply using it, even if just having CryptoTab browser window open. It takes less than 1 minute to start earning
Check my signature for link
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Avengers Endgame Is Coming Back To The Cinemas Again. by sholay2011(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Marvel is desperate to break James Cameron's box office record of Avatar by any means possible. grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Avengers Endgame Is Coming Back To The Cinemas Again. by BankyGee(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
sholay2011:
Marvel is desperate to break James Cameron's box office record of Avatar by any means possible. grin
Walahi Talahi grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Avengers Endgame Is Coming Back To The Cinemas Again. by meobizy(f): 1:41am On Jun 20, 2019
I thought they said the Blu ray version.
Who is spreading this fake news?
A movie which never left the cinema can't come back all of a sudden.
Where e waka go to begin with?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Avengers Endgame Is Coming Back To The Cinemas Again. by DiggITnetwork: 7:16am On Jun 20, 2019
No it's not fake news. Kevin himself confirmed it

meobizy:
I thought they said the Blu ray version.
Who is spreading this fake news?
A movie which never left the cinema can't come back all of a sudden.
Where e waka go to begin with?

(1) (Reply)

Facts You Don't Know About Bbnaija / Name The Most Scary Movies You Ever Watched.... / A Quiet Place 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.