Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,999 members, 7,845,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

How To React To Your Boss Criticism - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To React To Your Boss Criticism (205 Views)

Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? / Is It Right To Thank Your Boss After Receiving Your Salary? / 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To React To Your Boss Criticism by CampusTrybe(m): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Boss Criticism can come at you at any point in time and you really shouldn’t feel bad about it. Half the time, we do not get praised for what we do as employees, sometimes you feel ‘’What I’ve done is so good, my boss will be proud of me’’ but end up being disappointed. Tell your other work buddies or friends about it and they’ll say ‘eeyah, and you did good ooo, sorry’, tell older people about it and they’ll say ‘ That’s how it should be, you don’t expect to be congratulated for every little thing you do’.

No one ever just understands that feeling because they’re not you.

This article isn’t about how to make people understand the way you feel, it’s about how to deal with that feeling so it doesn’t affect your work, your relationship with your boss and others.

Getting criticized by your boss is sometimes difficult to accept — but that all depends on your reaction. You can either use criticism in a positive way to improve, or in a negative way that can lower your self-esteem and cause stress, anger or even aggression.

Continue reading here https://campustrybe.com.ng/how-to-react-to-boss-criticism/

(1) (Reply)

Selling Across Sectors / Fast Tracking Your Project The Right Way. / Verification Is Key To Any Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.