Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child (31338 Views)

11-Year-Old Rape Victim Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Benue State / Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" / Ochanya, 13-year-old Rape Victim Buried Amidst Tears (2) (3) (4)

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Guadiol104(m): 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Say no to rape!

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Sonia2002(f): 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
That pole he used to render this innocent gal futureless should be torn piece by piece with tiger razor blade.

Who knows the size of that thing self.

Evil men everywhere

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by ipobarethieves: 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
angry angry sad angry we want justice for this lil girl. Find the baztard and feed him to the Lion

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Newguyhere: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
I don’t believe.... How can prick do this much damage.. Haba undecided
Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by hahn(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
landmark86:
That's doctor report but God will neva make it happen.
She's too young for this

The same god that watched her getting raped and did nothing about it?

I don't think it cares

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
Beware of Nigerian men they are all devils.
Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Smile4daddy(m): 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
Was she a virgin?
Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by magicminister: 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Was she a virgin?

Jesus!!!

Nigerians are by far the most ignorant people on earth.
I’m proud to be one of the elites.

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by landmark86: 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
hahn:

The same god that watched her getting raped and did nothing about it?

I don't think it cares

Keep quite idiiiiots

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Sicilyjoe: 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
Did the prick damage or shift the womb, I don't believe this, people can lie for Africa because all this mallam and aboki wey they marry 12 or 13yrs old virgin, them they give birth yafuyafu, tell us another lie
Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Exodora: 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
Look at them ranting , mumu people. When this girl is all grown and comes out to narrate her story them will still be the ones with licking mouth to tag her@Olosho#Evening news paper#old cargo# bitch just to mention few.
Thank God they didn't say she seduced him and she enjoyed the sex foolish people everywhere occupying air made for sane people .

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Exodora: 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
Whether she leaves or not this girl has just being lead to another phase of life.
I know majority of girls that are raped who has ended up being sex addict just pray is not same with her cause that man has just destroy her destiny. Majority of them end up enjoying that type of forced sex and then when they don't get it that way they create it themselves .
Just pray she will never face any of this in Jesus name .Amen

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Exodora: 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
Did the prick damage or shift the womb, I don't believe this, people can lie for Africa because all this mallam and aboki wey they marry 12 or 13yrs old virgin, them they give birth yafuyafu, tell us another lie

And at the end , their anus will be licking can't remember the name of the disease right now.
Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by skyfather09(m): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
even God don tire for Africans matter..

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Mariangeles(f): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
Skye231:
The rapist should marry her angry
What nonsense are you saying !? angry

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Mariangeles(f): 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Was she a virgin?
Duh!
Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by OdefaGirl(f): 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
You people have not given me d update I was expecting; what about the rap!st?
Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Sicilyjoe: 11:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
OdefaGirl:
You people have not given me d update I was expecting; what about the rap!st?

Hmmmmm,is like his anaconda dey hungry u too
Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by jonvalek(m): 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
...may never be able to birth a child. Abeg oo, isn't something wrong with this headline? OP you sure say you dey crosscheck your poo before flushing it out to the world? sad am just saying...
Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by enemyofprogress: 12:19am On Jun 20, 2019
Some useless lawyers will still come out to defend this bastard
Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Glycosunde: 12:27am On Jun 20, 2019
Let them pass a very hot rod through the man's anus and let it come out of him mouth. He will know how painful it is. Wetin you go enjoy to rape person when women full everywhere n now imagining this lowest of all life raping a child.
Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by nkemjacob2(m): 12:49am On Jun 20, 2019
How much for ashawo wey dem no fit afford. Than to destroy this girl
Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by SammyTJack: 3:53am On Jun 20, 2019
Defiled not Defined

Oh n yea sympathy
Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 20, 2019
Oh Jesus have mercy cry.
Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by boyjo: 6:59am On Jun 20, 2019
landmark86:
That's doctor report but God will neva make it happen.
She's too young for this

Amen.
She has a womb and she is gonna give birth.

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by hahn(m): 8:06am On Jun 20, 2019
landmark86:

Keep quite idiiiiots

The truth hurts

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by deanoffaculty: 8:31am On Jun 20, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Humanly speaking, it is impossible but with God, Nothing is Impossible.
May God help her heal, but she needs to leave her environment.
People are just wicked!
Maybe it is even unprofessional to make it public because the girl might eventually commit suicide.
Ride on Pastor!!! But seriously at times I feel God has left us and he's no longer coming back to this country. If you read 10 headline of news, at least 6-7 will be bad or unpleasant news....no good news again. If the angel in charge of trumpet for rapture could not find it, let him blow saxophone and just end the world.
Lord please have mercy on this country!!!!

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by deanoffaculty: 8:32am On Jun 20, 2019
boyjo:

Amen.
She has a womb and she is gonna give birth.
Amen....
Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Ugosample(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2019
UceeGod:
We are all responsible for this decadence in morality. Everyone - the media, govt, families, churches, mosques, all of us have contributed to these evil characters that are getting worse by the day

True that

we destroyed our society with our own hands
Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Ugosample(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2019
magicminister:

Jesus!!!

Nigerians are by far the most ignorant people on earth.
I’m proud to be one of the elites.

that guy you quoted is a big fool

what does virgin have to do wity anything,?

Those of us with some common sense are in the minority in NiggerArea.
that is why NiggerArea is doomed to remain an underdeveloped joke with majority people thinking like that undecided

you cannot get quality from worthless things

Passenger Caught On Camera Stealing From A Lagos Taxi / Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) / Nigerian 'Cele' Pastor In Us Arrested For Beating, Robbing & Raping Ladies(pics)