Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments (27604 Views)

Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each / Prof. Augustine Nwagbara Tasks Government And Universities On Diaspora Phenomeno / Video Of Nigerian Prof. Austin Nwagbara That Made Ghana Sack Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by Rolings: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nukilia:

Enough of your rhetorics! Nigerians are busy doing something good with their lives and they are not obsessed about Ghanaians.

so why the incitement by your Professor? he would have been glorifying "the good things" nigerians are doing with their lives and not the incitements.
see, Ghanians have decided they want to do things right in their country and dont need indisciplined Nigerians to come and mess things up for them not caring if the nigerian is a professor or a street peddler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by Nukilia: 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
martineverest:
that's not inciteful..it's a retaliation... Ghanian media are bent on destroying Nigeria's image...even if the crime is committed by Ghanaian,they will still finger Nigerians

The Ghanaian media is filled with pathetic souls who are doing the dirty jobs of the Ghanaian crooks. Their agenda is simple.

1. Blackmail Nigerians using the media and takeover their properties in Ghana..

#EndGame

1 Like

Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by ken6488(m): 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
sad I am beginning to hate all this Ghanaians
Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by win3k: 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
IGBOs are very good at that, they used drugs and 419 to destroy Nigeria's image internationally.
Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by Nukilia: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
Rolings:

so why the incitement by your Professor? he would have been glorifying "the good things" nigerians are doing with their lives and not the incitements.
see, Ghanians have decided they want to do things right in their country and dont need indisciplined Nigerians to come and mess things up for them not caring if the nigerian is a professor or a street peddler

undecided NC
#Grind
Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by vaxx: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
budaatum:

2 likes for you!
10 likes for him and five likes for you Buda.. .. grin]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by vaxx: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
Danwakae:

Ghana does not complement NIGERIA....stop saying rubbish, on what ground

Dangote and Adenuga may even richer than Ghana, how can they complement us, when Nigerians are the ones handling their economy, if u don't have knowledge on issue keep shut and don't say rubbish.

Even Niger and Chad are more beneficial to Nigeria than Ghana...IF NOT FOR BAD LEADERSHIP, THEY WONT BE MALTREATING AND KILLING NIGERIANS ANY HOW IN GHANA AND SOUTH AFRICA...NIGERIA STILL REMAIN THE LION OF AFRICA...
Na dem. grin
Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
hahn:

Do you have a free laptop also?
Do you need a LAPTOP...?
Are you a student??
I can get you one although fairly used for free..
Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by Triniti(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
Jayslicky:
The man goofed and he is a shame to Nigerians, why try to spoil your fellow Africans image, even if it was done to make Nigeria superior to ghana it still doesn't make it right, Nigeria has a lot to learn from ghana and ghana has a lot to learn from Nigeria, we complement each other.
Did you watch the video? I think you should watch the video

1 Like

Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by ken6488(m): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
Rolings:

[s]
see, Ghanians have decided they want to do things right in their country and dont need indisciplined Nigerians to come and mess things up for them not caring if the nigerian is a professor or a street peddler[/s]

Trash...... You guys are The most ungrateful fellow in Africa... South Africa nor pain me na Ghanaian we see as brothers chai

Nemesis will catch up with you guys one day

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
babytoun:

I am talking from first hand experience ...Ghanaian media gets high when anything negative about nigeria is available for reporting ...

I know we have work to do as Nigerians but radio stations throw caution to the wind and allow their disdain for nigeria to affect their job. They must balance the reporting ...the kidnapped Canadian girls ...we were initially made to believe that the culprits were just Nigerians until the truth surfaced.

It was wikileaks that made us know that in the aftermath of 911 when reports that bombings in Afghanistan were killing too many innocent people .. the US government instructed CNN to balance emotions by constantly refreshing people's memory by airing the details of the thousands of lives lost in 911 bombings...

The prof simply said that :

1 media is make-belief and nigeria is not playing the game well hence a call for change in strategy .

2.Ghanian education is expensive to Nigerians , that their educational standard is by 80% inferior to ours

3.that Nigerian media should find a way to report the positive side of Nigerians in Ghana

4. That a key measure of the standard of education is the quality of lecturers and that nigeria is miles ahead of Ghana in this area

Now tell me what is wrong in his statement ?
Don’t Mind them.
They didn’t watch the VIDEO.
The man has been made more popular.
May God bless you more.
Enough of all these ANTI-NIGERIA IMMIGRATION LAWS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by ken6488(m): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
vaxx:
Na dem. grin
undecided The truth is bitter
Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by Rolings: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
ken6488:

Trash...... You guys are The most ungrateful fellow in Africa... South Africa nor pain me na Ghanaian we see as brothers chai

Nemesis will catch up with you guys one day

im a nigerian in nigeria, no fear of nemesis cos it not for me
Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by vaxx: 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
budaatum:

In one big mouth rant the Professor went to Ghana and behaved unprofessionally and brought Nigeria into disrepute.

When he returns to Nigeria we must flog him for not meeting up to PhD level of reasoning!
buda thank your star, you are not sharing the same CONTINENT with such an animal . From my own perspective. He even don't love Nigeria ( he is one of those who go on preaching breakaway) from their bedroom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by Berankis: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
Jayslicky:
The man goofed and he is a shame to Nigerians, why try to spoil your fellow Africans image, even if it was done to make Nigeria superior to ghana it still doesn't make it right, Nigeria has a lot to learn from ghana and ghana has a lot to learn from Nigeria, we complement each other.
I read your comments with so much disgust! What is special about useless Ghana? Is it not the same country in which Nigerians are attacked for being successful and killed?
The fact remains Ghana will always be lesser a country to Nigeria! Badly behaved bunch of fools!! I totally agree with what the Professor has said, I only pity Nigerians for we suffer for our unpatriotism. The Professor should return and be given automatic employment here, these are the people we need in this country, people who can turn things around, people who can talk sense with courage irrespective of whose horse is gored. People with credibility!

8 Likes

Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by vaxx: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
ken6488:
undecided The truth is bitter
Yes, chest beating is bitter.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by StoneColdBiceps(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
MyGeneration:
The guy goofed. Your loyalty should be to your employer. Its people like this who cause mutiny in the army. They would be given a task to carryout and they will bring tribalism or sentiment into it.

This is not about loyalty. This is about nationality. He's a professor for crying out loud. So what he did is deliberate and for what Ghanaians are currently humiliating Nigerians, especially Ibo traders in Ghana. The professor decide to bell the cat not like he has anything to loose. The highest the authorities need to do is to relieve him if his job and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by vaxx: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
thesicilian:
Check out exactly what he said and judge if there's anything wrong with this. Instead of all Nigerians to support him they're talking thrash.

I read the last paragraph twice and I conclude the man is a war monger. Give it to any security analyst and let them analysed the gruesome effect of that utterances.

If he try this in Libya during gaddafi reign, he will not see the second day, as he will be sleeping peacefully in his grave. GHANA is indeed peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by Nukilia: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Amah70:

Because of ex president Shagari's manner of deportation of Ghanaians from Nigeria, Ghanaians have little or no love for Nigerians since then till today. Even in foreign countries, Ghanaians are ever suspicious of every Nigerian.
I even pity Nigerians who go to settle in Ghana these days.

Don't be fooled by the corrupted history passed over to you! These same Ghanaians started this deportation thing first in the late 1970s by Dr. Busia a well known tribal bigot who incited the Ghanaian people against Nigerians and supervised the capture of Nigerian properties in Ghana. Ghanaians are such a hate-filled begins. When they see Nigerians succeeding the get sad. The only way to make a Ghanaian sad is to be successful as a Nigerian. Its so pathetic when we have such people in this part of the world. I strongly condemn those Nigerians who are involved in criminal activities and I advice them to turn a new leaf.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by Nukilia: 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
vaxx:
I read the last paragraph twice and I conclude the man is a war monger.
If he try this in Libya during gaddafi reign, he will not see the second day, as he will be sleeping peacefully in his grave. GHANA is indeed peaceful.

grin grin cheesy grave kwa... Kill him and see what happens. Ghanaian criminal cheesy grin grin
Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by vaxx: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nukilia:

grin grin cheesy grave kwa... Kill him and see what happens. Ghanaian criminal cheesy grin grin
Ghana is democratic and she is not run by fools. His prestige had been cut off and his appointment terminated( That alone is enough). He just experience psychological torture . I bet you it will be difficult for him to get similar job aborad now. He is indeed foolish.
Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by hahn(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Do you need a LAPTOP...?
Are you a student??
I can get you one although fairly used for free..

I need a laptop
No. I am an internet marketer and my laptop's motherboard recently crashed
I don't mind if it's fairly used o. At all at all na winsh grin
Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by martineverest(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nukilia:

The Ghanaian media is filled with pathetic souls who are doing the dirty jobs of the Ghanaian crooks. Their agenda is simple.

#EndGame
but Nigerians should stop going other countries to commit crime
Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by Nukilia: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
vaxx:
Ghana is democratic and she is not run by fools. His prestige had been cut off and his appointment terminated( That alone is enough). He just experience psychological torture . I bet you it will be difficult for him to get similar job aborad now. He is indeed foolish.

Shame on you! You know why you are a coward..... Its simple ..... You expect everyone to keep quiet while you maltreat them...
You'll be surprised to see him get another job... grin grin grin

We know your type

5 Likes

Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by Nukilia: 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
martineverest:
but Nigerians should stop going other countries to commit crime

Listen to yourself again...

Nigerians are blessed people...
Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by vaxx: 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nukilia:

Shame on you! You know why you are a coward..... Its simple ..... You expect everyone to keep quiet while you maltreat them...
You'll be surprised to see him get another job... grin grin grin

We know your type
Not even benin rebublic will be willing to offer a help this time. No sensitive job will he get abroad again with such a move. Even in Nigeria the video can be used against him if he decide to contest for any political seat. He is indeed foolish once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by BillgatesMaigad(m): 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
Who posted the

Nigerian or Ghanian?
Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by Nukilia: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
vaxx:
Not even benin rebublic will be willing to offer a help this time. No sensitive job will he get abroad again with such a move. Even in Nigeria the video can be used against him if he decide to contest fkr political seat. He is indeed foolish once again.

I will reply you this last time.
The professor is a hero! He dished you just a portion of your own medicine but you couldn't take it. grin grin grin Forget that your rant... His job is sure anywhere around the world

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by ken6488(m): 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
vaxx:
Yes, chest beating is bitter.

angry OK till then you people will regret bitting the fingers that feed you
Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by babytoun: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
Rolings:

Incitement ...How ? Inciting who exactly ?

You guys are damn too anti-nigerian

If what I hear from radio stations here everyday ...even from highly respected city fm isn't incitement then why castigate the prof ?

Unbundle the prof's statement and tell me the exact portion that is wrong ?
Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by vaxx: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nukilia:

I will reply you this last time.
The professor is a hero! He dished you just a portion of your own medicine but you couldn't take it. grin grin grin Forget that your rant... His job is sure anywhere around the world
Then you are not in touched with reality. You and the prof are living in utopia

No erudite scholar will sound that way anyway. Most at times, illiterates also cut their way into the midst of intellectual.
Re: Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments by babytoun: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nukilia:

#EndGame

Exactly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nurse Or Pharmacist Which Is The Best. / Dangote To Establish A Private University In Abuja, Earmarks N200 Billion / Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.