Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,465 members, 7,861,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Which African Country Can I Do Business With 2million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which African Country Can I Do Business With 2million Naira (575 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira??? / How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now / No Country Can Survive With Republic Of Benin As Neighbour – Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which African Country Can I Do Business With 2million Naira by Eaganguolly(m): 9:45am On Jun 20, 2019
Fellow nairalanders, I need advice from experienced people. I have a capital of 2million nair and wish to travel out and do legitimate business. Which African country do you advice I can succeed with the said amount. Your candid advice will greatly be valued.
Re: Which African Country Can I Do Business With 2million Naira by vastolord4(m): 9:48am On Jun 20, 2019
Nigeria

Re: Which African Country Can I Do Business With 2million Naira by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2019
Nigeria
Re: Which African Country Can I Do Business With 2million Naira by polimaf(m): 9:51am On Jun 20, 2019
Eaganguolly:
Fellow nairalanders, I need advice from experienced people. I have a capital of 2million nair and wish to travel out and do legitimate business. Which African country do you advice I can succeed with the said amount. Your candid advice will greatly be valued.
rwanda, thank me later
Re: Which African Country Can I Do Business With 2million Naira by miltonchux(m): 9:56am On Jun 20, 2019
Go to Liberia, it's economy is growing, with the new president and also the discovery of oil and Gas.
Re: Which African Country Can I Do Business With 2million Naira by Wittysmith(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2019
You don't need to travel out. There are opportunities here in Nigeria that can give you very good returns on your investment. Plastic recycling is one of such opportunities. Contact me on 08176206602 if you are interested.
Re: Which African Country Can I Do Business With 2million Naira by Eaganguolly(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Nigeria

Already in Naija
Re: Which African Country Can I Do Business With 2million Naira by Eaganguolly(m): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2019
Wittysmith:
You don't need to travel out. There are opportunities here in Nigeria that can give you very good returns on your investment. Plastic recycling is one of such opportunities. Contact me on 08176206602 if you are interested.

Okay
Re: Which African Country Can I Do Business With 2million Naira by Asound: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2019
Double A a4 paper business, it's highly lucrative . Contact me let's talk 08134669445

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Can I Do Business With 2million Naira by cifo1145(m): 11:41am On Jun 20, 2019
OP stop deceiving yourself and disturbing others....If you have that amount you don't need a platform like NL for advise...there are so many Financial and Investment lnstitution(s) that you can get advise from!
Re: Which African Country Can I Do Business With 2million Naira by Eaganguolly(m): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
cifo1145:
OP stop deceiving yourself and disturbing others....If you have that amount you don't need a platform like NL for advise...there are so many Financial and Investment lnstitution(s) that you can get advise from!

You are a fool. Don't you see people with amount much higher than that in nairaland. Your opinion is not needed pls. Big fool

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Can I Do Business With 2million Naira by Eaganguolly(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
Asound:
Double A a4 paper business, it's highly lucrative . Contact me let's talk 08134669445

Okay. Thank you. I will contact you.
Re: Which African Country Can I Do Business With 2million Naira by cifo1145(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
Eaganguolly:

You are a fool. Don't you see people with amount much higher than that in nairaland. Your opinion is not needed pls. Big fool
Your reaction to post goes a long way to show how low your IQ is....Your use of abusive words shows your background and i pity you !

(1) (Reply)

Original Used Green House Micron Net For Sale In Ibadan / Revealed! How Ibikunle Amosun Used Wasiu Sowami To Acquire High-profile-investme / Why Nigerian Construction Companies Must Go Online Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.